Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp (1530 Views)

Signs That U Are A Mugu / Check Yourself, Are You A Mumu Or A Mugu? / Ladies Lets Not Mistake A Nice Guy For A Mugu!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 1:03am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

I am still a good guy just that mugu does not exist in my systemm now  cool

I gat to see you first.No need wasting game over the net. grin

As for the bolded na cigar you dey yarn.Even if the girl no want action you can tune her mind into it  cheesy unless she definitely does not any activity.

Negro please, No means no and not maybe so when she says no, it probably means she is not that attracted to you. grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:05am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Dis 1 fit r*pe? i mean c'mon sis he get brain na we'll i hope so undecided lipsrsealed anywayz sha it no go reach dat level he should be sensible enuff 2 tell d difference from wanting & not wanting.

By d way i wonder y gurls go & visit guys @ there houses?wat happened 2 going out?

You no dey visit your guy in his house   .Na only going out and outing dey interested in  
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:09am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Negro please, No means no and not maybe so when she says no, it probably means she is not that attracted to you. grin grin grin grin

Na cigar you dey yarn here.For naija chics no can actually mean yes + persuasion .

If she no dey attracted to me why she go come my house for night or weekend grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 1:09am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Most of them are cheap moofookers and cant afford cinema tickets or restaurant money. You will be surprised how some guys get when a girl says no. shocked shocked shocked
Realli? 9ja guys abi? grin tongue

asha 80:

You no dey visit your guy in his house   .Na only going out and outing dey interested in  
But dis gurl wasn't your babe was she? undecided i am talking bout randomn gurls so called 'friends' coming up in a guys house wat 4? undecided
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 1:14am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

Na cigar you dey yarn here.For naija chics no can actually mean yes + persuasion .

If she no dey attracted to me why she go come my house for night or weekend grin

You really still have no idea. I recommend the "Guys guide to reading a woman" Book. You will learn alot from there. To your question maybe she is bored and your like her option z. Girls dont come to your house because they want to fook you, believe that.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 1:15am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

Cheap, stingy, broke-assed muddafuggas the lot of them grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:17am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

[color=#550077[b]]But dis gurl wasn't your babe was she? undecided i am talking bout randomn gurls so called 'friends' coming up in a guys wat 4? [/color] undecided
[/b]

Wetin
Girl wey i wan make my chic that time floor me say i no dey 'sharp'.You think say na random girl  
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 1:21am On May 22, 2010
No i am just saying in general aswell dis is not d first tyme i dey hear such story. smiley

Ebonyeyes:

Cheap, stingy, broke-assed muddafuggas the lot of them grin grin grin grin
& dem dey come online dey do internet stud shior! embarassed grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:23am On May 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

You really still have no idea. I recommend the "Guys guide to reading a woman" Book. You will learn alot from there. To your question maybe she is bored and your like her option z. Girls dont come to your house because they want to fook you, believe that.

I wonder if our parents read all this books in their own bongo time  grin

As for the bolded i got to know what she really wanted later.No be boredom trust me.

And yes if a girl visits you it does not mean that.
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Nobody: 1:25am On May 22, 2010
Pweety4me:

No i am just saying in general aswell dis is not d first tyme i dey hear such story. smiley

& dem dey come online dey do internet stud shior! embarassed grin
Dont mind them jare, most look like the back end of the moluwe bus with anorexic bank accounts but they come here to stunt about their "supermodel looks" and money in the bank grin grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On May 22, 2010
God help us! grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by pikadily(m): 1:33am On May 22, 2010
@poster, there was a day wey i enter the main police barracks here,from a distance i could see 2 girls one is plaiting the others hair,they were seated while a sharped dress guy was standing over them talking couldnt hear what he was saying though as before i could reached them he moved coming towards me to the gate i just entered.How ever i reached the girls place just as one open mouth i quote "Phuck woman you no go phuck, come dey yarn rubbish useless guy" second girl "leave am jare and shout some obscenities" end quote.Well you can see the dangers of slacking first hand.What the poster experienced is very common indeed. grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by asha80(m): 1:41am On May 22, 2010
pikadily:

@poster, there was a day wey i enter the main police barracks here,from a distance i could see 2 girls one is plaiting the others hair,they were seated while a sharped dress guy was standing over them talking couldnt hear what he was saying though as before i could reached them he moved coming towards me to the gate i just entered.How ever i reached the girls place just as one open mouth i quote[b] "Phuck woman you no go phuck, come dey yarn rubbish useless guy" second girl "leave am jare and shout some obscenities" end quote.Well you can see the dangers of slacking first hand.What the poster experienced is very common indeed. grin
[/b]

Ha classic case of what i am talking about.For the guy mind now im go think say na cool guy grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by Caparzo(m): 1:42am On May 22, 2010
pikadily:

@poster, there was a day wey i enter the main police barracks here,from a distance i could see 2 girls one is plaiting the others hair,they were seated while a sharped dress guy was standing over them talking couldnt hear what he was saying though as before i could reached them he moved coming towards me to the gate i just entered.How ever i reached the girls place just as one open mouth i quote "Phuck woman you no go phuck, come dey yarn rubbish useless guy" second girl "leave am jare and shout some obscenities" end quote.Well you can see the dangers of slacking first hand.What the poster experienced is very common indeed. grin
Kai, grin grin grin
Re: You Are A Mugu.you Are Not Sharp by pikadily(m): 1:54am On May 22, 2010
asha 80:

[/b]

Ha classic case of what i am talking about.For the guy mind now im go think say na cool guy grin

True! when i over heard di gurls me sef i pity di guy. cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys What Did It Cost You To Get Your Girlfriend? / Prove Me Wrong / Girls Only: Guys Optional: (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.