Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (82743 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 10, 2018
-University days= I can't earn anything less than 200k after graduation
-NYSC days getting over... I may start small Sha, 150k is not bad for a fresh graduate

Tragedy of Nigerian Graduate
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Lincoln275(m): 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
this is the guy efcc and fsars should be looking for
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by BlackPantherxXx: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
ggg
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by fatymore(f): 4:48pm On May 10, 2018
both are immature kids with social media.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by whitebeard(m): 4:49pm On May 10, 2018
They are following that boy..!!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Talkingboy: 4:50pm On May 10, 2018
TOH

IT IS GA JU.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by okwabayi(m): 4:52pm On May 10, 2018
This news made front page last year under a different title. It was then reported the girl was proud of sleeping with her boyfriend (both participants under-aged).
Who's to say this caption was not made up to revitalize an old piece of news?
It baffles me: for a platform which prides itself on countering plagiarism no one cares to check if news was already posted before moving them to the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
By the reason of those guys in his group its easy to know which part of naija the guy comes from.

Lousy, bragging, village kinda ppl.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Truckpusher(m): 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
giftlygifted:
-University days= I can't earn anything less than 200k after graduation
-NYSC days getting over... I may start small Sha, 150k is not bad for a fresh graduate

Tragedy of Nigerian Graduate
Who's paying 150k ?

To work what exactly ?
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Lonestar124: 4:53pm On May 10, 2018
roarik:
Oya leggo smiley
Ok, I'm thinking of disappearing and appearing or should i invoke you from my chamber? cheesy
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Jlow2: 4:54pm On May 10, 2018
dats wat u get wen u roll with small boys
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by kmaster007: 4:56pm On May 10, 2018
wat levels nah.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 10, 2018
Jlow2:
dats wat u get wen u roll with small boys

is the girl not small? undecided
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by eaddyboy: 4:59pm On May 10, 2018
What a world!! na so so bad things dey happen nowadays

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Oreofepeters: 4:59pm On May 10, 2018
kids everywhere, they are even on nairaland. kiss and tellers
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 10, 2018
And the guy is ugly....

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by BenzEne1(m): 5:01pm On May 10, 2018
Why is sex seen as a domineering thingy against women? "I fvckd you" shouldn't be insulting. You both participated except is a case of rape. It's this score tab of girls fvcked that makes stupid boyx like this to post rubbish on social media. If it was consensual she opened because she wanted to period. Nonsense generation...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by greatman247(m): 5:02pm On May 10, 2018
No wonder both of them involved are two children, i even thought they are adult. Well i reserved my comment. Meanwhile, I hate kiss and tell mofos.... make i just add this small swear for that guy... the guy is stupid and nimesis will soon catch up with him. His sister or daughter in future will suffer same fate.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by amakadihot87(f): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian Facebook user, Luiz Johnson yesterday took to a Facebook group to announce one of his latest achievements, taking the Virginity of a 16yrs old girl who happened to be one of the group members.

According to him they had met in the group and started dating, after their relationship lasted for one week the young fb user was able to convinced her into visiting him, a meeting that led to pre-marital sex..

The guy has since been mocked at laughed at by Nigerians for his Childish behavior, the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

News by JoelsBlog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/guy-shares-photo-of-a-lady-he-took-her-virginity-calls-her-a-slut/

Good thing, his account was suspended and all his post was deleted after his acct was reported by other fb users

...........she tried self.......i lost my own virginia at age zero...... ..
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by cocoboss(m): 5:05pm On May 10, 2018
that why people die without any curse, tomorrow dem go hear say dem see the boi dead body for street,

make the girl secret admirer dey look the boi na wen dem catch am for koro him go know

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by IkemChris(m): 5:09pm On May 10, 2018
When I say some people don't have brains they just have head some people will say its hate speech. How can a 16yrs old be looking for boys to deflower her? Have she written JAMB before? Does she know what it takes to write post UTME?, Have she sat down in an examination hall in the University? Have she ever defended anything in this life? Have she gone for this stupid scheme called National Service? have she ever sat down to facing one man asking her unnecessary questions all in the name of interview? Then why would making babies be the first in her agenda. Is so painful how we sell our precocious gift all in the name of fun embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by sharpwriter(m): 5:12pm On May 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Abeeeg, what the hell he promised her? Mobile phone? lipsrsealed

Next time dont blur or doodle it since they bring it to the social media to tell the whole world who they fvcked tongue

Anyway, wetin concern me?

Aunty, if you want to see beyond the blurs, be explorative and adventurous, simply click the link attached to the story and you will see the whole thing wink
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by baby124: 5:17pm On May 10, 2018
You see girl to sleep with, you are boasting. If you did not see now you will be frustrated and crying and attacking women all over the internet. This boy had mental problems for sure.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:26pm On May 10, 2018
The girl is the most stupid! Kai, he bleeped you and asked you to pose for a photograph and you agreed? photograph to do what? That girl deserve better flogging!

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:27pm On May 10, 2018
baby124:
You see girl to sleep with, you are boasting. If you did not see now you will be frustrated and crying and attacking women all over the internet. This boy had mental problems for sure.
Rubbish!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by mhisbliss(f): 5:27pm On May 10, 2018
This is what you get when you open your legs for a toddler

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Ufranklin92(m): 5:31pm On May 10, 2018
Who want the full pix,I have it smiley wink
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by wristbangle: 5:33pm On May 10, 2018
The repercussion will hunt him in future and it will happen when he least expected.

It would be better he realised this now and surrender his life to Jesus, to repair the damage he had brought on himself.

As for the young lady, am not surprised. It's a pity cockroach got brains that these block heads.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by trapQ: 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
Look at this hypocrite. Did you wait till marriage?
Joelsblog:

What's so special about the guy that she can't wait till she is ready for marriage... Shey dey look fine boy fine face... If marriage was all about looks a lot of old couples would have divorced by now

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 10, 2018
Can't blame the kids when the generation before them lead the way undecided
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by trapQ: 5:35pm On May 10, 2018
In this context, it is the guy that lacks home training for publishing it. Receive sense.
DonPiiko:
I wonder what the attraction was, some girls lack home training

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / Two Butt-Unclad Kenyan Women Fight Over A Nigerian Man(pics) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.