Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (82734 Views)

Lady Who Aborted 5 Babies Shares Their Pictures. Says 'I Love My Babies' / Ex-Corper Who Had Three-some In Owerri With 2 Facebook Girls, Shares Their Pics / Kenyan Lady Blasts Husband's Mistress, Shares Their Romance Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by SachaBastien(m): 5:39pm On May 10, 2018
The young man just opened his life to a deluge of problems.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 10, 2018
Chai! shocked
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Blez33(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2018
kikikiki picture way I don watch tire na I'm nairaland the sensor.. :Dkikikiki picture way I don watch tire na I'm nairaland the sensor..
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Deji63: 5:45pm On May 10, 2018
Shebi na craze dey him small head . Stvpid lad.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 10, 2018
Joelsblog:
A Nigerian Facebook user, Luiz Johnson yesterday took to a Facebook group to announce one of his latest achievements, taking the Virginity of a 16yrs old girl who happened to be one of the group members.

According to him they had met in the group and started dating, after their relationship lasted for one week the young fb user was able to convinced her into visiting him, a meeting that led to pre-marital sex..

The guy has since been mocked at laughed at by Nigerians for his Childish behavior, the big questions why would a girl give her Virginity to a guy under 20?? He is still eating mama and papa thank you?? Shame to all the stupid girls that sleep with small boys!

News by JoelsBlog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/guy-shares-photo-of-a-lady-he-took-her-virginity-calls-her-a-slut/

Good thing, his account was suspended and all his post was deleted after his acct was reported by other fb users

Please does anyone have the link to see the full uncensored breasts?

I just don't know why Seun and Lalasticlala are hell bent on sensoring breasts. grin
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by mhizoma(f): 5:59pm On May 10, 2018
Nawa, don't understand what the world is turning into now

Help a student out of hunger 0696392346 access bank Thanks oo
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Xkalaban(m): 6:03pm On May 10, 2018
Stupid idiots every where. Chai! Where that meme dey sef Karma shall visit him in due time sha....
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by chachanga: 6:05pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

She's the owner of her body not you.

Her life, Her choice.

At 16, neither the constitution nor other socially acceptable behavior frameworks consider her an adult capable of making such choices and having that "life" you so glibly describe

She's not even to watch an 18+ movie unsupervised? Left to you, small children are too be left free to go furking for free anyhow, right?

In fact, which life? What bloody choice? What's you pple's deal with throwing shallow cliches around sef?

I would have asked to know your weed supplier for the sake of its 'Highness Value' but it's the "Stupid Content Only" in it that am afraid o undecided
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 10, 2018
chachanga:

At 16, neither the constitution nor other socially acceptable behavior frameworks consider her an adult capable of making such choices and having that "life" you so glibly describe

I would have asked to know your weed supplier for the sake of its 'Highness Value' but it's the "Stupid Content Only" in it that am afraid o undecided

nonsense....
16year olds give birth in the US nobody is warned for that.

You are not the owner of her body.. her life, her choice.

Don't quote me again please.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by victorazyvictor(m): 6:33pm On May 10, 2018
troublemakea:
I feel like beating the guy with wooden shoe sha

I know in the case of being virgin it's always guys that would force the girl into it so why call her slut

u will beat the guy and embrace the girl grin brosss!!!!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Vetidarl12: 6:37pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
that guys 4 u ladies.. Especially those igbo girlz way like money .. grin grin

Irational just sighted! gerrata here jareee
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by wizrose(m): 6:44pm On May 10, 2018
Vetidarl12:

Irational just sighted! gerrata here jareee

is lik u hav low self esteam right
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Firgemachar: 7:35pm On May 10, 2018
Old gist.
I have seen the uncensored version before.
OP joelsblog go get a job!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by franozx: 8:34pm On May 10, 2018
saw the post on Facebook though

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 10, 2018
Should two underaged youngsters be having sex? What if he puts her in the family way undecided
trapQ:
In this context, it is the guy that lacks home training for publishing it. Receive sense.

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by vicardino(m): 9:28pm On May 10, 2018
Ur ancestors are calling you home. On a second note, I can give u a new home. Choose wisely cheesy cheesy
roarik:
this world is no longer my home...endtime children.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Jkvivi2020: 9:29pm On May 10, 2018
young foolish girl who chooses to give her virginty to a stupid kid who has nothing to offer still eating papa foods.if the girl did not give her pride to the slowpoke the slowpoke would have not expose the foolish girl.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by vicardino(m): 9:37pm On May 10, 2018
See arrows
IkemChris:
When I say some people don't have brains they just have head some people will say its hate speech. How can a 16yrs old be looking for boys to deflower her? Have she written JAMB before? Does she know what it takes to write post UTME?, Have she sat down in an examination hall in the University? Have she ever defended anything in this life? Have she gone for this stupid scheme called National Service? have she ever sat down to facing one man asking her unnecessary questions all in the name of interview? Then why would making babies be the first in her agenda. Is so painful how we sell our precocious gift all in the name of fun embarassed
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by obillyj(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
In fact am forced to say. May someone do the same to ur daughter n call her worst names than u call this girl.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by sandra15(f): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
Most comments here are just not just it.....Of course, what dey did was wrong, bt den, I don't think sensible adults should write like that... I just hope d gal doesn't see some comments here becos, it can even make her attempt suicide...it's bad already she lost her virginity,, but bashing her like dis don't help issues,,,,, what if she doesn't even know any thing abt sex education?. What if she doesn't have any1 to even guide her ?...I am sure that, if she had spoken to a sensible person, who knows she might not have found herself in such situation.. even d person that wrote this said " shame on those gals that sleep with small boys ".. is that person really serious Why write that Does it make sense to d person that wrote it C'mon, this is sth dat can happen to anybody... What this gal needs right now is LOVE and GUIDIANCE and not all sort of bashing and insults... she has made d mistake already, by she dud definitely bounce back and becomes some1 better and am sure she has learnt her lessons.... even the guy in question, except he is not human,, he will somehow, someday regret his actions.. no doubts, he messed up big time,,, and am pretty sure he's going to learn someday...he also needs GUIDIANCE and change of mindset... right now, he believes that wat he has done is his greatest conquest..but if one can talk to him and make him understand dat, what he has done is not an achievement for him in life,, he dud be a better person.....pls let's stop the bashing!!!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by KLINMANN(m): 9:56pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

How exactly is this a big question?
Who should they sleep with? Ancestors?

The big question is, is the girl really 16? Should a 16yrs old girl be hspoken. sex? Can she handle the consequences of her actions?

They are both stupid, anyway.
Finally someone with sense has spoken.. Thank you bro
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by bukatyne(f): 10:21pm On May 10, 2018
Did she actually pose for a nude picture after sex?

Hmmmm
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by davostar: 10:22pm On May 10, 2018
Stupid lie..

THis picture has gone viral several years ago..
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by MYHUBBY: 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
it's dumb, callous and senseless to allow someone film or snap your unclothedness either your bf/husband it's very dumb

ladies/girls should grow up on this pls
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by fancifulasuquo(m): 11:24pm On May 10, 2018
embarassed[color=#990000][/color][b][/b][i][/i] my problem is with nairaland, they keep censoring nude pix.... If they don't stop, I will quit nairaland.... Can u imagine, I came to see boobs and pus*y, only for them to blurr the pix
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Unclebhee: 11:29pm On May 10, 2018
Seconded!
pocohantas:

How exactly is this a big question?
Who should they sleep with? Ancestors?

The big question is, is the girl really 16? Should a 16yrs old girl be having sex? Can she handle the consequences of her actions?

They are both stupid, anyway.
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Havilah2Sharon: 12:51am On May 11, 2018
The boy is a fool !!!!
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by adorable29(f): 1:44am On May 11, 2018
OP, So its SHAME to the girl and kudos to the boy, abi?

The guy promised her love, she was naive and lovestruck enough to lose her virginity to him at age 16. Big deal!
A lot of older teenagers have made this mistake.

However, for this tiny preek guy to come on social media to call her names like SL.u.t, bytch and go on to taunt her for falling for his lies and deceit and posting her pictures all over the internet, that is the part that is really scary. The workings of a psychopath, a wicked s.cumbag, the devil's incarnate.

OP, the little I'd..iotic boy is the one you should be clapping hands and saying SHAME to....
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by piagetskinner(m): 1:54am On May 11, 2018
when kids lack proper upbringing that's what you'll get
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by Nobody: 7:55am On May 11, 2018
Wen I was 16 I was afraid of boys. I dont know what is happening to little girls of this days. Maybe she thought she have found the love of her life not knowing that she just met the devil. Sisi ask all those Babes that had bf at that age to tell u were those guys are, their response will be that they don't know. Be wise girl, sense fall on you double double.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by ReachHard: 8:02am On May 11, 2018
only cheap boys do cheap stuff like these
Re: Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:05am On May 11, 2018
ReachHard:
only cheap boys do cheap stuff like these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

101 Ways To Tell A Girl That I Love You / FUTO Sex Romp Saga; Pretty Nigerian Lady Cries Out On Facebook. Photos / Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.