Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest (9025 Views)

I’m Not A Military President, No One Will Be Jailed Unless Guilty – Buhari / Jonathan The Worst Ever President In The World. / REALITY: Until An Ijebu Man Becomes Nigeria President, No... - AWO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by seanmykel(m): 12:26am On May 28, 2010
Obasanjo is the wisest, he may not actually be the best, but he plays his cards well. To me, Obasanjo is like a chess player who sees in the future the next step you are to take and checkmates you right in your own game, I love him cheesy
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by dayokanu(m): 2:24am On May 28, 2010
The best was a man who killed his own people?

What now differentiates him from Saddam?
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by ODIBABA1: 3:36am On May 28, 2010
He is wise by hacking life out of friends and foes alike.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 4:46am On May 28, 2010
[size=24pt]Buhari is best by far!!!!!!

Obj and IBB are equal worst ever!!! -both are stooges of western countries.
[/size]
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 5:06am On May 28, 2010
OBJ is worst ever in he had 12 years total ruling, and achieved nothing tangible the average person could verify.

GSM would have happened regardless of who was in power.

Paid out debt to please his oyibo masters and stole $16bn for himself whilst Nigerians starved.

Gave away Nigerian land

Nigeria military more professional? - He sent a lot of military abroad on peace keeping mission, to stop them being able to overthrowing him. How professional if they raped and murdered defenceless Nigerians?

rest of what you say cannot be proven and is not tangible or simply untrue.

rethink:

The best President but not a Good politician
1) Paid our debt
2) Gsm
3) Fight on Curruption Governors senators going to Jail. Nigeria restituting 200 million dollars back to brazil
4) Banking sector
5) Army more proffessional
6) Tax collection very effective.
7) Simultaneously spending money on GENERATION, TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION. Now that is massive and risky but he did it.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 5:25am On May 28, 2010
GenBuhari:

[size=22pt]Buhari is best by far!!!!!!
Obj and IBB are equal worst ever!!! -both are stooges of western countries.[/color]
OBJ ruled for 8 unterrupted years and the only development was in his bank accounts and farms.
[color=#000099]shame on you paid praise singers!! He mortgaged you children's future you MUMUs!!!!
[color=#000099][/color]Now I can see Obj has a lot of his pay-rolled propagandist on these forums, and many are making multiple post using different screen names you can tell  some screen names have only registered a few posts  [/size]

^^^buhari is the best.agreed.can you please list out sis achievements for the few period he truncated democracy and snatch power from shagari ,please
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by rethink: 9:24am On May 28, 2010
@Genbuhari, Odi baba and Dayokanu

It looks like you dont anything about the Military so please dont go there.

In the military there is what is Chain of command. Let me Explain.

supposing battalion 555 is attacked troups are to retaliate immediately when command or no command.

If i sent any of you to war and some guy was shooting at you the normal thing for you is to shoot back no question asked that is why you and I pay tax.

Now there are instances where soldiers could be told to hold fire for reasons of Intel so that you dont give your position out.

If you kill a soldier you have attacked the soverignty of Nigeria. You should never attack any soldier.

There was a day I was walking at Night some years back. I saw a soldier jump out and held his rifle, he was 1000% drunk and his hand was on the triger I knew that I hard to raise my hand. He questioned and let me go.

The nigerian Army became more Proffesional not because of peace keeping But because the commander in Chief did a lot of work, some I don’t need to give out here. There was peace keeping in Babangida and Abacha time did that mean coup plotters could not do their thing?

Even if you give this as an excuse why havent there been any coup since he left?
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by mrrock: 9:45pm On May 28, 2010
I honestly believe OBJ did his best for Nigeria during his last tenure. Nobody is perfect.

Nigeria is one of the world's most corrupt country so any president automatically inherits corruption from you Nairalanders and Nigerians at large.

The only problem I have with him is not doing anything tangible on electricity. If I have the opportunty to rule Nigeria for 8 years I will surely solve our electricity problem once and for all
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by dayokanu(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2010
Even if you give this as an excuse why havent there been any coup since he left?

I can also say there has been no coup since Abacha left right?

I really cant understand your post and what point in the whole discourse it addresses
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 1:09am On May 29, 2010
OBJ never accomplished anything tangible full-stop ! in 8 years of record oil prices

mrrock:

problem I have with him is not doing anything tangible on electricity. If I have the opportunty to rule Nigeria for 8 years I will surely solve our electricity problem once and for all
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 4:05am On May 29, 2010
If u say obj aint d best,2 me and non-sentimental nigerians he his d best among d worst.

He introduces professionalism in2 nigerian system of govt thou he may not be professional himself.

We ve graduates as presidents,obj created d platform.

If nigeria became a great nation in 2020 or 5050,obj is d father of modern nigeria.

9ja is recognised wella among d league of nations

efcc,icpc even if they r his instruments tell m dat those who where caught were innocent?

Alamiesigha,wabara,former edu minister.
i support obj agenda.
He uses negativity 2 derive positivity.only dat equation work in dis country.

Government is wrong so r d people.gud governance gud people.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 4:05am On May 29, 2010
If u say obj aint d best,2 me and non-sentimental nigerians he his d best among d worst.

He introduces professionalism in2 nigerian system of govt thou he may not be professional himself.

If nigeria became a great nation in 2020 or 5050,obj is d father of modern nigeria.

efcc,icpc even if they r his instruments tell m dat those who where caught were innocent?

i support obj agenda.

Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 4:09am On May 29, 2010

i support obj agenda.

Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by jimmysho(m): 4:38am On May 29, 2010
he has no contender for now
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 10:11am On May 29, 2010
Obj is worst

Buhari is best
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by oluwafemi113(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2010
OBJ still remain best Nigeria past president, (for now)
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2010
GenBuhari:

Obj is worst

Buhari is best
nigeria is celebrating democracy day today.thanks to obj and woe to buhari for truncating shagari regime.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by thunji: 3:07pm On May 29, 2010
he s a good guy!, he s full of gimmicks which makes him superb!, bt ,
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by ODIBABA1: 3:54pm On May 29, 2010
Obasanjo is assassin period! Where are the political assassinations rampant during his watch today?(he killed even his own friends and kinsmen just like IDI) Not even to talk about his other atrocities like leveling whole towns(Odi, Zaki Biam, Awka etc), discriminating, subjugating, and punishing people because he doesn’t like their ethnicity; I was almost rendered penniless because of Obasanjo policies towards the Igbo. Obasanjo is devil reincarnate.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On May 29, 2010
nigeria is celebrating democracy day today.thanks to obj and woe to buhari for truncating shagari regime

The extent to which you people go to defend you demi gods is amazing, I thought it was Abdulsalam who ushered in democracy
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by dayokanu(m): 5:14pm On May 29, 2010
Pls how can someone who commited genocide be the best president Nigeria has ever had
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Sauron1: 5:15pm On May 29, 2010
dayokanu:

The extent to which you people go to defend you demi gods is amazing, I thought it was Abdulsalam who ushered in democracy

Don't mind the charlatans. . . . . .OBJ this OBJ that. . . . .
Yet it was Abdulsalam that got OBJ out of Kuje Prison where he was eating half-cooked beans AND he ensured a smooth transition.
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by dayokanu(m): 5:19pm On May 29, 2010
We should thank OBJ the beneficiary of Abdulsalams Magnanimity for what?
Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 29, 2010
Obj is worst  ever

8years with record oil prices and nothing tangible to show for it.

At least $16bn stolen by him.

The fact that Obj was hand picked by IBB to rull in 1999, say a lot about the type of leader he must be. He and IBB are life long friends.

Re: Obj Is Bad Yes, But He's Still Nigeria's Best Ever President. No Contest by GREENSPY(m): 11:10pm On May 31, 2010
Thats cuz he dnt go abt shopin 4 funny lookin suits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Jailed For Being Idle In Jos / Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri / Gov. Obi Launches N300m Road Project In Onitsha.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.