Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents (29688 Views)

Reps Mull Removal Of Immunity For Presidents, VPs, Governors, Deputy Governors / Benjamin Mzondu Introduces A Bill To Raise Academic Qualification For Presidents / May 29 Remains Inauguration Day For Presidents – Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:42pm On May 24, 2018
dudebuck:
I know myself that I am not a keyboard warrior
I never said you were. you're the one obsessed with keyboard
Re: Soludo: Nigeria Needs 5 Vice Presidents & A Six-year Single Term For Presidents by deltateam: 11:50am On Dec 18, 2019
thesicilian:
Nigeria is not a bank. 6 vice presidents will further increase the cost of governance, as each one of them will have to have fully furnished offices, official cars and personal staff.
And the current 4yr tenure is also good, so that whoever is not measuring up to standards can be voted out on time instead of having to endure 6 gruesome years.

How many of them were you able to vote out?

I don't support 6 single term but its good to be straightforward.

Do you think that all those that returned were voted by the people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aso Rock Belongs To Nigerians...in A Democracy We Have No Pictures? / Triplets: Ragnar, Aiden And Liam Femi Fani-Kayode New Photos / NIMASA: I Am Not Aware Of Peterside’s Sack - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.