Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (103621 Views)

Ahmed Isah Slaps Man He Accused Of "Writing Names Without Permission" / Nigerian Lady Slaps Man In Italy As They Fight & Expose Themselves (photos) / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 10:25pm On May 23, 2018
Whenever I am in the southeast I have this cousin that must follow me everywhere, we hardly go out without him fighting, and he insists on following me all over the place, in order to prevent trouble I just sit at home calmly with him. I have friends in law enforcement but I won't want to go that way coz there might want to overdo to impress me (everyone owes me one favor) I hardly go out it has to be worth it and I keep my circle very small so that way no problems.
pocohantas:

LOL @ Jesus.
Violence isn't always the answer.
There are always people to do the job, but to what end?

If a guy slaps me, I will most likely not respond. As I don survive his slap, na to look for a civilised way to deal with him.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

You are one of the 1 in 30 million women worldwide that menstruate everyday.

Hence the stench emanatin' from you...
Wow so you get wet at night?
Don't tell me that is why you insult a lot on NL.So this is one of the diseases you have I thought you said it was a locomotive disease is it that you have up to 3 diseases?
#Tissue paper.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by princfred(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
All the guys wey dey para like say they for give the lady flying nodding and stone cold's stunner make una take am easy o before some of these frustrated bchs go die for una hand o.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by fof1: 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
consultancy:
she must have accessed you well as she entered the bank and seen that you are the type she could intimidate, cos i believe u were not the only one standin on the queue. next time, dress properly, hold ur head up high, and speak well, with this u do not need to get into a street fight to be respected.

MODIFIED:
this is for those who say i am missing the point. i am tackling the issue from the root. what prompted d slap? thats the issues i wish to handle. it takes a whole lot for a woman to raise her hands and slap a man. slap/selfcontrol are all secondary. i tackled d primary problem, so that no-one looks down on him nxt time, not to talk of slapping

WHO MADE U A COACH, U ARE SILLY MINDED. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELF LOW ESTEEM. MISFIRED UNDERSTANDING IS CRIPPLING HERE...U HAVE NOT MET HYPER ARROGANT TOUCHY WOMEN OR LADIES,WHO CAN BE HOSTILE TO D BEST OF GENTLE MEN. PLS STOP UR EGOCENTRICISM HERE.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by chronique(m): 10:27pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade wink

Naah. That's not the kind of men we want in our society. We don't want weaklings. Even if I don't hit her back, I'd definitely get her arrested and locked up in cell overnight and charged to court for assault. You should never reward bad behavior and manners with inaction. That idiot would end up repeating that thing with another guy tomorrow.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:28pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
You know it's Wednesday it's another day to pop them up wink
I am telling you sis they would all take their medications this night.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by DAntivirus: 10:29pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Now this is the true definition of a real man.
I doff my hat for him.

your brain needs repairs... the true definition of a man cos he allowed a lady hit him for nothing. why can't you be the true definition of a woman and marry a wife beater
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by felaismyhero(m): 10:31pm On May 23, 2018
Moorish:

No mind all these soft n.iggas

If na man slap them, dem for enter am back

No be gender equality we Dey again ?
abi now,my brother.these days,i dislike guys who act nice to gals,but otherwise to guys.most times,their motive is sex,they hope the gals wud like them for their cool nature and be attracted to them.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by bobkezel(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
See as all these girls are saying he is a gentle man. That she guy doesn't deserve to be a man. If you check shim very well either he is gay or he is an slowpoke in normal form. Rubbish.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
DAntivirus:

your brain needs repairs... the true definition of a man cos he allowed a lady hit him for nothing. why can't you be the true definition of a woman and marry a wife beater
it is your brain that needs resetting now take your two minutes of fame out of my mentions.
He is a real man just deal with it.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by deavicky(m): 10:32pm On May 23, 2018
donstan18:
It's one thing for a man to fight a lady and everything gets settled, and it's another thing for a man to apply SILENCE to keep the lady unsettled.

Being unpredictable to ladies in such cases is awesome, it'll even be more awesome and strange if you kneel before them and apologize for being slapped.

But one thing we must understand is; The silence of a stranger is one of the mysterious and hardest code to decode, because the only woman a man can totally forgive and ignore in such cases is his wife, mum or sister. Just them.

With that said; If a woman can support the man's act, she should also learn how to ignore and play silent when beaten by a man.
i like the way u ppl reason anyway. But i think she should have been tot a lesson by giving her a polite beat. This is for her own good, so that she should not try that again.
I woman is not suppose to start a fight but if she do she shoul be treated equally.cos when a civilian handle a weapon he automatically becomes military.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by lexy2014: 10:33pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
He used abusive words on her
u seem 2b contradicting urself cos this is what u said earlier of d man:

"Now that's the kind of men we want in our society kiss I think he deserves an accolade"

But that still doesn't answer my question:

Is d lady that slapped a man d kind of lady we want in our society?
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by CAPSLOCKED: 10:34pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
I tell you guys that can't stand me on a daily basis are here spewing thrash..... smh

LOL, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

DONSTAN18 PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PICTURE OF THIS LADY IN HER PINK DRESS.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:35pm On May 23, 2018
ShyCypher:

What exactly is a "locomotive disease"? Diseases transported by trains?

What sort of illiterates are bred on Nairaland? There should be an aptitude test before openin' a moniker here na.
Haba.
angry
it is you that needs all these.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by donstan18: 10:36pm On May 23, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

DONSTAN18 PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE PICTURE OF THIS LADY IN HER PINK DRESS.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Ogunleti01: 10:37pm On May 23, 2018
sparkle6:

if you like dont shoot your shot now and settle down. Until u reach 30 and above<linda's footsteps> *winks. And start going to Pst Chris for husband.
Soon so gbajue Pastors go ask them to remove their underwears for anointing
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by DAntivirus: 10:39pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

it is your brain that needs resetting now take your two minutes of fame out of my mentions.

I need not speak further, obviously your brain is made of rubber.

its your type who marries a weakling cos you want a man you can put under your armpit... why not try hitting your boyfriend (thats if u have one) and tell him to be a real man and walk away. nonsense
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by consultancy: 10:42pm On May 23, 2018
fof1:

WHO MADE U A COACH, U ARE SILLY MINDED. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SELF LOW ESTEEM. MISFIRED UNDERSTANDING IS CRIPPLING HERE...U HAVE NOT MET HYPER ARROGANT TOUCHY WOMEN OR LADIES,WHO CAN BE HOSTILE TO D BEST OF GENTLE MEN. PLS STOP UR EGOCENTRICISM HERE.
pls stay out of my mentions if u talk rude. i dnt do rude shit anymore. thank u
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by sparkle6(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I am telling you sis they would all take their medications this night.
Hey trouble and e-insults will do u no good. It wont to any of us. I take my time with people i see.
Still recall the time i stretched necks with one lady in a bus due to 'adjust small abeg' only to realise in school that she was our invigilator for Chem. Praticals. I no even open mouth ask my group members anytin.
Thank God she put everything behind and didnt fustrate me.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Nobody: 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
biacan:
Your mama was a queen hoe kikikiki
Tell ur mama I forgot my wrist watch in her oversized pussy while looking for my house keys inside damn that pussy so wide I close it with both hands grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by Doctormarrvin: 10:44pm On May 23, 2018
If the reverse was the case and the woman was the one slapped by the man and she walked away,alot of persons would have died tonight with the cause of their deaths being either epilepsy,stroke or convulsions or basically anything that involves mouth foaming. I'm not saying the man should have retaliated by beating the woman unconscious or even killing her but please lets all chill with the double standards. Why didn't the lady think of her father before embarrassing the man in public? If this is the equality y'all are fighting for then you still have infinity to go.
Re: Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away by felaismyhero(m): 10:45pm On May 23, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

hmm,u disappoint me o.real man? so if ur husband comes home telling u a woman slapped him and he asked her to slap the other cheek,you wud be hailing him 'real man!','real man!!' is that wat you wud do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Poses With Don Wanny's Corpse After Being Killed By Soldiers. Photos / Girl Kills Self After Boyfriend Dumped Her For Best Friend(Graphic Photos) / The Room Where Khadijat Oluboyo Was Buried By Adeyemi Alao QS Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.