Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,425 members, 7,853,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32852 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by SoNature(m): 9:49am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Load of crap! I don't know why another persons sexuality is of importance to others!!!

It should matter to me because my kids may come in contact with the person and s(he) will teach my children unnatural things, which my faith abhors and loathes in the strongest possible terms.

If anyone wants to practice gaysm and homosexualism, they should seek a visa at the US embassy or consulate to relocate; it will be granted at once.

The Obamas of this world may be charismatic, but he cannot do anything about it. LGBT practice is evil in our country and in Christianity, so if we catch anyone practicing that nonsense, s(he) should be sure that 14 years jail term awaits them
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 9:53am On May 27, 2018
Abagworo:
Hermaphrodites are born that way and therefore kills the notion of only two sexes. The reason I don't agree for legalization of homosexuality even if it's proven to be hereditary and natural is because most bad habits are equally hereditary. Example is why kill an armed robber who inherited the trait from the parent?

Please, refer me to studies that prove that armed robbery is genetic.
Or you're just making silly statements just to sound sophisticated?

By the way, so you're saying it is a bad habit to fall in love with another human being just because that human being is of the same sex?
Is that so?
So, all the people you fell in love with in your life, you actually chose to fall in love with them?
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by afroxyz: 9:58am On May 27, 2018
Solstar:
Do not be upset friend, the reason that happens is because we can act, yes. We can act as females or males. It is an acting of Art but there is a Science behind it. The Science is that you are Soul, and you have a body, and your can be male or female. Research on Feelings, and Hormones and also question why you sleep with many people. We have two genders, two types of sex organs, but we are fond of finding new partners. Men flirt a lot, with different women, meaning that those several women are also cheating on their own partners, remember ? We take that as normal but some even have feelings for the same gender they are.

The fact that you are not like that, does not mean that they are mad or sick, it means their hormones have been altered by certain factors. And I agree sometimes it is a learned behavior, and the body learns quickly and gets used to somethings. Let us stop judging people. If you have a means of rectifying the homosexual behavior then air it, because the issue is real. Do you have a recommendation to make instead of denying a fact ?

I know that every soul has masculine and feminine aspects. Ying and yang. Yet there is a reason we we're put in male or female bodies. Even though you are expected to exhibit the charaterutucs of your body, you should balance it up with the other aspect. Example, if you are make, even though you are aggressive, logical and pratucak, you should also be intuitive, receptive and creative (female aspects). Now when it comes to sex, what does homosexuality try to achieve. Sex is the transmutation of energy. You can bring energies of the same frequencies and hope to create something new. Even the ordinary wiring in your house needs the positive and negative to produce electricity. My arguments against homosexuality is not based on morality, but on the workings of the universe. The balance if the works is maintained by binary opposites. Day and night, sun and moon, rainy season and dry season. That is why I asked, why does one need to play male and the other female?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 10:02am On May 27, 2018
SoNature:

It should matter to me because my kids may come in contact with the person and s(he) will teach my children unnatural things, which my faith abhors and loathes in the strongest possible terms.

If anyone wants to practice gaysm and homosexualism, they should seek a visa at the US embassy or consulate to relocate; it will be granted at once.

The Obamas of this world may be charismatic, but he cannot do anything about it. LGBT practice is evil in our country and in Christianity, so if we catch anyone practicing that nonsense, s(he) should be sure that 14 years jail term awaits them

Is the bolded what you're worried about?

You don't need to be worried na.
Shey your Bible said that you should train a child in the way he should go and that when he is old, he will never depart from it?
Train your child properly na.
And stop being afraid of what he would pick up from elsewhere.
Or you're indirectly saying you're incapable of teaching your children life-long values.

You're worried about your children learning unnatural things.
Please don't bother teaching your children how to wear clothes.
Don't teach them how to trim their hair or shave.
Don't teach them how to read and write.
After all, all these things are unnatural.
Nobody was born with them.

Secondly, if you're worried about your children, shouldn't the fact that homosexuality might be genetic appeal to you?
At least, it would mean that you should rest assured that since your genes are superbly homophobic, none of your children would be gay?

Thirdly, instead of worrying about what "unnatural" things your children will learn, shouldn't you be more worried that God should give you children who are smart, kind, loving, caring and who can add great values to society?
As a parent, shouldn't your worry be that your child will live a happy life and live a life that he will be proud of?
Does who your child love or sleep with make him less than a human being?

You leave what you should worried about and you're worried about nonsense.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by sanpipita(m): 10:06am On May 27, 2018
People are born asexual but you ignoramuses won't read and learn, ppl grow to learn and embrace their sexuality, nobody is born heterosexual or homosexual

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Papachulo(m): 10:08am On May 27, 2018
Aptly articulated.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by adegeye38(m): 10:10am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Then why do we have homosexuals and lesbians all over?

How did it manifest?

They downloaded it from playstore, abi?
Its a psychological thing
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by adegeye38(m): 10:11am On May 27, 2018
jessca048:
if you say it is unnatural then what do you say about animals that practice homosexual practices too
Animals can feel sexual urge towards anything as long as it has that sexual urge
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:13am On May 27, 2018
afroxyz:

Why not bring a scientific journal to back up your claims. Of all magazines, it's the liberal guardian that is pushing the agenda of homosexuality. Next thing you would draw reference from CNN. Learn to do your thinking and not be influenced by the thoughts of others
That Guardian article is about a SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. It is not an opinion. It is a SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!

But your own thinking may not be scientific evidence!

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:15am On May 27, 2018
jessca048:
if you say it is unnatural then what do you say about animals that practice homosexual practices too
sooooo.... Animals in the bush and very low IQ are your role models? Hmmm.... Okay....
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by plaetton: 10:18am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

Ignorance ignorance ignorance on parade.

OP. What exactly do you understand about human anatomy and physiology ?
I'm betting you know very little.

Have you ever heard about hormones and how they regulate body functions ?
I am betting that you know very little if anything at all.

Hormones, in case you didn't know, regulate many bodily functions.
Different hormones regulate different functions.
Insulin for example, is a hormone that regulates the amount of sugar in the body. When the amount of insulin hormone is deficient in the body , dangerous levels of sugar accumulates in the blood, a condition that we are familiar with as Diabetes. Diabetes can start from birth, early childhood or at any time during adulthood.
A variety of hormones , Testosterone, Estrogen and others, regulate sexual function, and by extension, sexual identity and orientation, some being more pronounced in males while others are more pronounced in females.

Just like most things in nature, once in a while, there occurs an anomaly, where either a male has more pronounced abundance of female hormones or a female has a more pronounced abundance of male hormones. This is what is called a hormonal imbalance.
Since these hormones regulate the sexual impulses and attraction, the hormonal imbalances create confusion in the body , engendering the sexual impulses in the wrong body.
This is what we call homosexuality. No one is sure what causes these hormonal imbalances, but such a biological anomaly is not different from the hundreds
of anatomical and physiological anomalies that occurs in nature.

It is therefore stuuuupid to say that people choose to have hormonal imbalances that affect their sexual impulses and orientation, just as it would be very stuuuupid to say that people choose to have insulin deficiency and be diabetic.

There is no greater folly and idiocy than for a person to come online to pontificate on subjects for which he or she knows so very little about, all because of silly , even contradictory religious beliefs.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 10:19am On May 27, 2018
Larryslim:
Think about it na,when God knows that Homosexuality is a sin
Why would he create someone as a gay??
I know of a friend that opened up to me to be Gay,or maybe Bi,when I asked him how it came to be,it was because he went to All boys school,he said he was raped four times,even by a teacher..
I talked to him often, and he was also seeing a psychologist..
I thought he will change by that..
But I got the shock of my life,when I picked up his phone last week and check his IG DM and still found out he was still in the gay issh with some white guys..
I was disappointed and at the same time, I was sad for him..
I just pray God helps me to change his heart to the right path again..
More reason why I would never advise anyone to go to"Only boys"school..

So your friend told you that it was because he went to an All Boys School, and that's why he is gay.
Even after all the therapy he did and all the prayers you both did, he still didn't change.
That alone did not signal to you that there must be another reason for his being gay?
Your attempted solution to his being gay did not work even though you've been at it for several years. Yet you still keep holding onto your perceived cause for his gayness.

You see why the white man is always better than the black man.
If a white man perceives a problem, he forms an opinion about its cause.
If he tries solving the cause as he has formed an opinion about it, and his solution doesn't work, he goes back to the drawing board and considers that maybe his opinion about the cause might be wrong.
He then comes up with another opinion as to the cause. And goes through the same process again.
He keeps doing this until he arrives at a solution.

But the black man.
He will see that he is not making any headway towards finding a solution with his opinion as to the cause of something, but he still holds tenaciously to his opinion.

It's a pity.

There are many people who went to all boys schools, who were also abused like that but they are straight today. The abuse did not make them gay.
Have you considered that fact?
Or your mind is telling you that everybody that went to an all boys school is gay?

You're not well.

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Playbeatznation: 10:20am On May 27, 2018
By nature human is born( blank) no knowledge whatsoever according to the rationalist theory ..gradually whatever we become ..are things we see,learn,influenced to or forced to believe it's what suits us...but its d responsibility of a parent to caution or guide against wrong acts from manifestation regardless of genetic excuses or psychic malfunction..most are born poor doesn't mean as an offspring frm that origin u want to genetically settle to b poor...being a gay is just a problem of improper child care in totality ..

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by plaetton: 10:23am On May 27, 2018
Highbrow:

That Guardian article is about a SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH. It is not an opinion. It is a SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH!

But your own thinking may not be scientific evidence!
Don't mind these tards.

Science is neither liberal nor conservative.
Science relies on empirical researched evidence.

The irony is that these same tards didn't ask whether the mobile device or computer he or she is using to type nonsense was invented, designed or manufactured by liberal or conservative scientists and engineers.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:26am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

Animals are born gay.

Humans are born gay.

There are humans who are gay because they went to boarding school and they were introduced to it as children, Those ones are psychological issues and can be treated.

There are Men who produce an excessive amount of female sex hormones, They are attracted to the only men, This also happens vice versa with women.

Do u know there are people that have both vagina and Pennis?

Leave this matter, e big pass wetin u know.

And finally dont try to use bible or any holy book to explain anything about life on earth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by swagenity(m): 10:27am On May 27, 2018
<li>hmmm<\li>
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by odamaken(m): 10:28am On May 27, 2018
Are you an animal that you would compare yourself to one
jessca048:
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:30am On May 27, 2018
plaetton:

Don't mind these tards.

Science is neither liberal nor conservative.
Science relies on empirical researched evidence.

The irony is that these same tards didn't ask whether the mobile device or computer he or she is using to type nonsense was invented, designed or manufactured by liberal or conservative scientists and engineers.
The reasoning of that guy I quoted makes me want to puke!

That I am not a gay or that I hate gays does not mean that I should disregard scientific evidence showing homosexuality may be genetic.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 10:31am On May 27, 2018
Playbeatznation:
By nature human is born( blank) no knowledge whatsoever according to the rationalist theory ..gradually whatever we become ..are things we see,learn,influenced to or forced to believe it's what suits us...but its d responsibility of a parent to caution or guide against wrong acts from manifestation regardless of genetic excuses or psychic malfunction..most are born poor doesn't mean as an offspring frm that origin u want to genetically settle to b poor...being a gay is just a problem of improper child care in totality ..

Not so.
There are behaviors that are learned and behaviors that are innate.
For those behaviors that are learned, man learns them as he continues to grow in an environment.
But for others, they are innate or rather instinctive.
For example, falling in love.
Nobody is taught how to fall in love.
It is true that a person might, through trial and error or through the experiences of other people, learn the things to do and not to do in a relationship.
But at its basic level, nobody is taught how to fall in love.

Another example.
You don't teach a person how to be kind.
Naturally, man is a social creature and kindness is one of the qualities that fosters social bonds. Because of that, nature imbues every man with that innate quality to be kind.
That is why if you put two children together in a room, they become friends immediately and start playing together.

Any behavior that you observe that is against kindness, such as hate, racism, terrorism, etc are all learned behaviors.
It is a natural human instinct to be kind and to love another human being.
For man to be able to hate, he has to learn it.
You don't learn how to love.
You learn how to hate.

So, the bottom line is, there are behaviors that are learned and others that are innate.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:31am On May 27, 2018
SoNature:

""LGBT practice is evil in our country and in Christianity""

Fornication, Adultery, lying n their likes are also evil in Christianity, Yet u do any of them whenever u please.

If gays land in hell, u will land in hell too....So u have no right to question or condemn people who sin differently from you.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:33am On May 27, 2018
nobilis:

Not so.
There are behaviors that are learned and behaviors that are innate.
For those behaviors that are learned, man learns them as he continues to grow in an environment.
But for others, they are innate or rather instinctive.
For example, falling in love.
Nobody is taught how to fall in love.
It is true that a person might, through trial and error or through the experiences of other people, learn the things to do and not to do in a relationship.
But at its basic level, nobody is taught how to fall in love.

Another example.
You don't teach a person how to be kind.
Naturally, man is a social creature and kindness is one of the qualities that fosters social bonds. Because of that, nature imbues every man with that innate quality to be kind.
That is why if you put two children together in a room, they become friends immediately and start playing together.

Any behavior that you observe that is against kindness, such as hate, racism, terrorism, etc are all learned behaviors.
It is a natural human instinct to be kind and to love another human being.
For man to be able to hate, he has to learn it.
You don't learn how to love.
You learn how to hate.

So, the bottom line is, there are behaviors that are learned and others that are innate.

Some humans are born wicked, jealous, sad, always angry, etc.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:34am On May 27, 2018
Before you people open mouth to talk rubbish, think about this: you were not born heterosexual either. Your brain told you what the normal thing is, based off the society you were born into.

Like religion, sexuality is a choice. You can be born into Christianity or Islam but in the end the choice is yours and yours alone to make. Because you're Christian and Straight don't mean you're right and everyone else is wrong.

As long as they're not disturbing you and your family, shut the Bleep up and let them be!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by plaetton: 10:35am On May 27, 2018
sanpipita:
People are born asexual but you ignoramuses won't read and learn, ppl grow to learn and embrace their sexuality, nobody is born heterosexual or homosexual
Wrong sir.
People are born mostly heterosexual.
Sex is regulated by hormones.
Once in a while, there is a hormonal anomaly that causes imbalances in the hormones. These imbalances affect the sexual impulse by reversing the sexual orientation.
Therefore, homosexuality, just many other anatomical and physiological anomalies, like for example, left-handedness, is inborn and natural to the person.
To those of us in the far majority that are born with our sexual hormones in harmony with our anatomy, we have a tendency to see the exception to that rule as being unnatural.
When especially mixed with stone age religious superstitions, it takes on an even sinister appearance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:35am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:
animals practice incest. you gona follow to?

Man practices inciest......Abi u no read bible? ??
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 10:36am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Some humans are born wicked, jealous, sad, always angry, etc.

Hahahahahahaha.

Not true.

Even the devil was not initially bad.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:36am On May 27, 2018
gaby:

Hey bro,need to contact you pls
Okay.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by MAURI: 10:37am On May 27, 2018
What differentiated us from lower animals is the fact that we [s]can discern whats right and wrong, we're simply higher animals with heightened sense of reasoning[/s], animals copulate with thier siblings and parents, but the reason why normal humans wouldn't do that is same reason why its abnormal to have homosexual tendencies

If you can't fvck your parents like they do, don't be homosexual as well

Now, this is the height of it. Are you sure that what differentiates us from animals is the fact that we can discern whats right and wrong? I take this as the joke of the century!
We human beings tend to assume we are higher animals and better than animals due to our assumed moral superiority. And morals are subjective, irrational emotions that are often passed on without proper analysis and scrutiny. I.e. in some cultures, it is morally allowed to marry underage girls and they are made to engage in sexual acts while there physical anatomy is not ready to accommodate such.
In South America, it is morally acceptable that young boys adopt donkeys and regularly have anal sex with the donkeys to practice the act of sex to get them ready for when they finally have a human partner. No one is asking the donkeys if they want this or not, they are actually raped by physically incapacitating them from resisting.
Further, the bolded part of your above claim is soooo flawed, look you don’t want to know the rate of incest going on in the African society, this is because people turn blind eyes for various reasons and because no records are kept.
If we are really higher animals, morally superior and can discern what is right and wrong (as you claim) then I have the following questions for you:
• Why is it that in Nigeria and some African countries ritualists exist who think you can become rich by killing and sacrificing other human beings. Even animals would not sink this low.
• Was it animals that committed the act of slavery?
• Was it animals that detonated atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
• Was it animals that perpetuated the holocaust?
So you still think discerning right and wrong differentiates humans from animals?

4 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 10:37am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Man practices inciest......Abi u no read bible? ??
man also practice murder and stealing. your point?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:40am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
What differentiated us from lower animals is the fact that we can discern whats right and wrong, we're simply higher animals with heightened sense of reasoning, animals copulate with thier siblings and parents, but the reason why normal humans wouldn't do that is same reason why its abnormal to have homosexual tendencies

If you can't fvck your parents like they do, don't be homosexual as well

""can discern whats right and wrong""

Right n wrong depends on the society u find yourself. In the Chinese society, inciest is very normal.

U aren't more normal than the Chinese

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:41am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""LGBT practice is evil in our country and in Christianity""

Fornication, Adultery, lying n their likes are also evil in Christianity, Yet u do any of them whenever u please.

If gays land in hell, u will land in hell too....So u have no right to question or condemn people who sin differently from you.

Thanks for bringing this up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by gaby(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

Okay.

Number is on my profile for whatsapp please, at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:43am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

""can discern whats right and wrong""

Right n wrong depends on the society u find yourself. In the Chinese society, inciest is very normal.

U aren't more normal than the Chinese

�������

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (21) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.