Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,438 members, 7,853,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way (32853 Views)

Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / A COUNTER Thread To Homosexuality Being Unnatural By Mhizblss / If Monogamy Is Unnatural, Then Why Do We Have Jealousy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:44am On May 27, 2018
nobilis:

Hahahahahahaha.

Not true.

Even the devil was not initially bad.

The Christian devil was created 100% by God, Don't try to blame the devil for things God created in him..Heaven is a perfect place n inside that heaven perfect beings created by God started fighting God in a civil war grin.

God created everythin on earth, both good and evil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by livebullet(m): 10:45am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.

Good, but how long can we hold up against the moral corruption of the west? When we are economically dependent on them? How long cos I see us loosing this war if we cant win economically...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Dynamo00(m): 10:46am On May 27, 2018
I don't think anyone has the right to judge anyone about their sexual orientation because Bible said this or Quran said that. These religious books frowns so much on many things we find really handy this days.

I don't think there's a known punishment for been homosexual in any of these holy books but we religious folks finds it convenient to say they are sure 'they will burn in hell' of which they are sure of.

Since you are sure of that ask yourself how many lies have you told someone this past week, how many people have you slandered? Adultery? Or how many people's properties have you stolen this past days or do you really love your neighbor as much as you love yourself?.

We all need to try working on ourselves be tolerant and less judgemental because we all lack alot in many aspects. We are all too quick to judge people because we feel their crimes are more than ours but who told you the full estimate of your crimes before God that makes it easy for you to judge the other man?.

3 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:47am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:

man also practice murder and stealing. your point?

Stop trying to derail the topic.

The children of Adam and eve all committed inciest and till today there are Jewish tribes that still commits inciest.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Constantiney: 10:48am On May 27, 2018
Another idiotic post from another Nigerian religious foam-filled headed Arrow.
They will never argue logically without dragging us into religion pool. Prove your bloody point with your brain without some ancient book, then maybe you might be listened to.

2 Likes

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Handsomecole(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2018
Homosexuals are useless people particularly the gays. Even insects are more oriented than them. No one is born a homosexual it's simply a mental emotional desire to have a sexual urge to your fellow gender. They are nothing but animals.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:56am On May 27, 2018
While y'all are talking about natural, can we note that the natural purpose of sex was reproduction but man, higher animal that he is, has sex for pleasure too.

Now another man adds something extra to his own pleasure and suddenly everyone is shouting "unnatural"

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:57am On May 27, 2018
Handsomecole:
Homosexuals are useless people particularly the gays. Even insects are more oriented than them. No one is born a homosexual it's simply a mental emotional desire to have a sexual urge to your fellow gender. They are nothing but animals.

Do u know that there are women who have both Pennis and vagina?

Do u know that there are men who have both Pennis and Vagina?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LeHMaR(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:
I came across a thread where a guy claimed he discovered his sister is a lesbian, some of the comments on that thread got me annoyed and amused, most of the comments were "She's born that way, its natural" i know that this comment is influenced by the western world but we're not like them, we have norms, culture and a way of life, and we're supposed to be who we are.

Theres no evidence anywhere to prove that homosexuality is natural, it cannot be genetically or biologically defined, theres no gene responsible for homosexuality, and nothing about the human anatomy suggests homosexuality is natural, if you examine the male and female sex organ you'd know that it is designed to complement each other, and to reproduce, both needs to work together, therefore by design, we're supposed to be heterosexual not homosexual,

Our culture frowns at it, it is clearly unafrican, abnormal and every religion frowns at it, including christianity
Romans 1:26–27 follows this same reasoning. Paul says that men abandoned the natural sexual function of women and engaged in unnatural sex with men. His words make it clear that homosexual behavior is unnatural because it is a rejection of God’s design for sex. Homosexual desire, then, would also be unnatural for the same reason: it drives people to abandon the natural design and function of human sexuality.

No one is born gay, its a psychological and societal problem and it needs to be curtailed as soon as it is discovered.
I loved the part where you talked about God's design for sex... So you're saying genetic mutation resulting in defects from birth like deafness, blindness and the lot are all part of God's design for living?
Man gained imperfection from sin (read Genesis) and genetic mutation came in as one of those imperfection... The fact that homosexuality is more psychological than physical doesn't make it any less a birth defect as blindness... Just pray that you never get to be a parent of a homesexual...
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ubunja(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

Stop trying to derail the topic.

The children of Adam and eve all committed inciest and till today there are Jewish tribes that still commits inciest.
this is me derailing the topic:

hsgsgdhdhhdjdjdndbdbdbbzbsbsnsbsvxvzbssbsnsnsnbzbzvVsheggshsehehgsvgdgsgsdgggchddbbdbbddkdjjdbdbdbbdsbshjsbsvsgsggsgsggssjsjdhdhdhdhhhdjfjfkfkjfjdbegsvacsafgsujrhfbvzsvvdhrijdfvdgseueurjdbfhdhdrbdbrbrbfdn
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2018
gaby:

Number is on my profile for whatsapp please, at your earliest convenience.

Thanks
I'm sorry I don't do WhatsApp with any member of Nairaland. I can, however, communicate through email.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 10:59am On May 27, 2018
ubunja:

this is me derailing the topic:

hsgsgdhdhhdjdjdndbdbdbbzbsbsnsbsvxvzbssbsnsnsnbzbzvVsheggshsehehgsvgdgsgsdgggchddbbdbbddkdjjdbdbdbbdsbshjsbsvsgsggsgsggssjsjdhdhdhdhhhdjfjfkfkjfjdbegsvacsafgsujrhfbvzsvvdhrijdfvdgseueurjdbfhdhdrbdbrbrbfdn

grin.

Nah, This is u testing out madness!!

grin.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by gaby(m): 11:04am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I'm sorry I don't do WhatsApp with any member of Nairaland. I can, however, communicate through email.

Ok then..did you a pm.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by iamagod1(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2018
What you think
What you often see
What you often hear
What you accept
What you say
What you believe

Depict who you are

Many are made (born) that way
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by franchasng: 11:09am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:

I love this topic, its an interesting and vital topic to discuss, and I will try my best not to bring in religion while airing my view.

First, op let me correct you....some gays are born gay out of gene mutation during pregnancy and birth, but that does not make it normal, it is an abnormal human trait resulting from alteration in the formation of human genes.

Also some gays are not born that way; they picked the habit while growing up; most times during primary and secondary school in school dorms or something. The other gays infect them with the abnormal gay habit through rape, forceful sexual acts and sometimes through monetary/gift enticement and rewards. You know, any sexual habit you pick up in life is one of the hardest habits to let go. Sex is very strong it can take over any soul with time.

I would have ended up being a gay or let me say homosexual while growing up, and you know why Sit back and read on...

While growing up as a little boy, I had this funny look that made me look like a teddy, with red lips...this look made both guys and ladies to admire and like me a lot that anywhere I enter, people will start laughing or try to play with me. This made me so shy of going out.

I can remember many times grown girls or let me say ladies made sexual advance on me or took advantage of me....I remember vividly one night during a family party gathering, while asleep, a female occupant in the room we were sleeping; we were like 8 or more in that room, around 6 females or so...all relatives....as I was asleep, I noticed a tickling sensation around my kini cheesy cheesy...I was shocked but kinda enjoying the sensation, so I opened my eyes; the room was dark, I saw a female using her hand to handle my kini, i closed my eyes back wondering who grin grin

I have been kissed by older ladies and warned not to tell anybody...I experienced lots of such encounters as a little boy. The weirdest of them was a day a distant male relative; my senior with like 5yrs....we were bathing together one xmas....he grabbed my kini and started handling it so professionally that my kini stood attention...mhen, I felt a rush....he even sucked it, gosh....I was carried away....he told me he will teach me more at night....God forbid...I never allowed that, from that day I began to run away from him...so I think he was gay and almost influenced me cos anytime I was asleep then, I will be missing that experience and secretly wishing he was close to repeat it....so u can see, if I had continued with him, I would have ended up being gay by association which is how most gays become gay.

Some they are lured into gay through money, gifts and favours, some it happens unknowingly.

So there are gays from birth due to gene alteration and there are gays by association which I escaped.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by ozoebuka1(m): 11:11am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:
Then why do we have homosexuals and lesbians all over?

How did it manifest?

They downloaded it from playstore, abi?
you can also tell us that political corruption is genetic that's why lots of corrupt politicians litter all over Nigeria... Oh, I forgot, they downloaded it from play store. undecided

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by franchasng: 11:15am On May 27, 2018
jessca048:
if you say it is unnatural then what do you say about animals that practice homosexual practices too
some higher mammals like Chimpanzee, etc smoke, does that make smoking natural and normal NO!

Animals act and behave like animals. A baby animal can have sex with its mother, sisters, etc because they are animals and are only after satisfaction of their hunger for food or heat period via any means available. They don't have the sense of differentiating bad from good.

Yes, some gays are born that way, but its not normal..it is as a result of gene mutation which is an abnormal alteration of the gene during childbirth or pregnancy. That's the reason for conjoined twins, but can u say that twin babies joining together is normal and natural No, it is abnormal due to gene mutation.

Gay is abnormal.

Do you know why gay marriage and same sex relationship and marriage is spreading so fast in western nations It is as a result of the wicked and devilish marriage divorce laws their forefathers created thinking it will protect women from being abused by their husbands....but with time, their women started to abuse the laws and started to use it against men...so this further made most western guys to prefer gay marriage or babymama.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Boyooosa(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

How did it manifest?

Did they download stealing on internet, she mentioned that its a societal problem and doesnt have any thing to do with nature. Don't u get it?!
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
PrecisionFx:

The Christian devil was created 100% by God, Don't try to blame the devil for things God created in him..Heaven is a perfect place n inside that heaven perfect beings created by God started fighting God in a civil war grin.

God created everythin on earth, both good and evil.

Hehehehehe.
You and I are on the same page.

The devil, as I used it, was just a metaphor.
Not an actual reference.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by BAILMONEY: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
BossLaifay:
Load of crap! I don't know why another persons sexuality is of importance to others!!!
ARE YOU A GAY
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by nobilis: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
Boyooosa:

Did they download stealing on internet, she mentioned that its a societal problem and doesnt have any thing to do with nature. Don't u get it?!

OK.
For the sake of argument, let us agree that it is a societal problem?

So tell us, what is the solution to this societal problem?
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by Nobody: 11:20am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...homosexuality prevails...
...ladies still have...
...the same number of guys...

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Grammar Nazi. You should know that there is a Soviet ⛜ that will finish you one day. Mtchew....

☣ ☠
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2018
OrestesDante:

angry angry angry

☣ ☠

Grammar Nazi. You should know that there is a Soviet ⛜ that will finish you one day. Mtchew....

☣ ☠

tongue
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by GrammarNazi1(m): 11:22am On May 27, 2018
gaby:

Ok then..did you a pm.
I replied already.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by franchasng: 11:24am On May 27, 2018
McBrooklyn:
In my own opinion, I think homosexuality prevails in women over men... Methinks some ladies still have this lesbianism tendencies in 'em and it just gon take the right group of friends to unleash that particular hidden tendency... Whereas the probability of the same number of guys having that same tendency is minimal...

But again, what do I know?? Maybe nothing... After all, we're nothing but pencil in the hand of Almighty...cool
Yes you are right. Most women are prone to being bisexual than men. But you know why Its simply because women are born jealous, greedy and envious of their fellow women.

A rich lady driving in a Rolls Royce will see a very pretty looking poor lady trekking under the hot sun, guess what The rich lady will start to look at the poor pretty lady with envy and jealousy, wishing she was like her, forgetting that she is rich which ought to be enough for her.

In most cases, ladies approach fellow prettier ladies to be their friend out of jealousy and envy. So out of that jealousy, envy and curiosity, most ladies tend to be attracted to their fellow ladies who are prettier and more endowed than them, which make them prone to becoming lesbians or bisexuals.

Unlike men, an ugly man driving a Range Rover HSE will never see a handsome poor guy walking on the street and even turn to stare at him, he won't even notice him no matter how handsome he is....he will only notice other men on better rides or who appear richer than him, that's how men are wired.

Now, many Nigerians think or believe gay is a form of ritual.....among rich men...it is not the gay stuff....what happens it this; some rich guys become diabolical for protection or for power or for money luck and favors which we call money ritual...and during their ritual rights or process, most are warned to beware of women.....some are given days and times of the day or month not to sleep with a woman, so to avoid falling into danger, they unwillingly become gays....so they now use their wealth to attract handsome poor guys to satisfy their sexual desires in place of women...and with time, it becomes a habit they can never let go again cry
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by LeHMaR(m): 11:25am On May 27, 2018
ozoebuka1:
you can also tell us that political corruption is genetic that's why lots of corrupt politicians litter all over Nigeria... Oh, I forgot, they downloaded it from play store. undecided
Don't compare homosexuality with corruption nah.. Anyone can become corrupt but you can't turn to a homosexual, you either have it or not.. Anyone that say they learnt their is just ignorant, they were homos from birth that just needed that spark.. Imagine me turning a homo, how? With all these big b¤¤ty to go around? No damn way.
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by jonadaft: 11:26am On May 27, 2018
mhisbliss:

God bless you.
I detest those people with passion.
We share the same belief that homosexuality is unnatural.
NO ONE IS BORN GAY.
Homosexuality is physiological disease and every gay or lesbian is sick in the head and urgently needs treatment.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by KLINMANN(m): 11:26am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

I can't, so help out.
guy are you one(homosexual) just asking
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by donstan18: 11:27am On May 27, 2018
KLINMANN:
guy are you one(homosexual) just asking

No sir
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by jonadaft: 11:27am On May 27, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
dummy, what is culture, what is way of life?

Shut up pussyhoe
You're a gay?
Homosexuality is a disease
We kill gays here.

1 Like

Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by jonadaft: 11:29am On May 27, 2018
donstan18:

How did it manifest?

Dunmy
They downloaded it from appstore
Re: It Is Unnatural To Be Gay, No One Is Born That Way by gaby(m): 11:30am On May 27, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

I replied already.

Ok, reacting immediately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (21) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Miss Nairaland - Semi Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.