Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (27968 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:43pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Madam chill.

A typical smart Nigerian tests his/her words before spilling. The smart ones know bullshit and wouldn't take people's crap just to be in their good books.

A typical Nigerian calls it what it is. Here's to me calling you a two timing hypocrite.

o. I'm out of here.

Don't run away yet.
The smart ones know how to mind their business and keep their mouths shut

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Cladez(m): 1:44pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Men are the ones having baby mama's everywhere yet the society don't shame them yet a woman who is not yet married decides to be a mother and all hell broke loose.
Shame.
Even the girls here that is criticising Linda
woman you stink so much of hypocrisy....You might not know but you just lost the respect people especially the young ladies have for you on this forum.

7 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Don't run away yet.
The smart ones know how to mind their business and keep their mouths shut
Nne the typical foolish ones can't choose a struggle.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by TSOM(m): 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

Ridiculous!!

Social media appearance is indeed not reality.
If you know Nairaland as well as some of us do, if you have been in the thick of the scandals and controversies when they happen especially in the Family and Health Sections, there's no active married Nairaland female you'd take seriously, trust me.

Just ask around. What you'd find would make you feel only resentment for married Nairaland females.

There's a reason why they would never antagonize me or those in they know - they know we know their stories. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Stop confusing yourself. Shut up your mouth. Linda made her choice, fine! That one nor concern me, but for someone who preached against formication like you did? You should go and change your baby's diaper. You know nothing Oriaku.
You are now toying down the path of insult. Watch your emotions.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

I love intelligent countering sir.
Not one borne out of trolling.
Expect what if I may ask
Not trolling either ma

I have realized that you wanted to change the subject of discussion to target those that exposed your double standards because they were mostly females, but I will rather we stay on the topic

Frankly because majority of those that exposed you have always advocated for safer sex to begin with.

Thus, this is not a thread to help them set their moral compass. It is already well set to what you just started advocating all of a sudden

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2018
she's still tryna stay on "topic" when clearly no one gives a fùck 'bout her thread and the topic anymore cheesy

so pathetic yet hillarious cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by freshkpomo(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
she is a rich soon to be single happy mum .
Case closed
does money define happiness

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
let me put down my rules again.
I don't reply RIFF RAFFs .
I only reply intelligent mention or countering.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by UDUJ(m): 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

We've seen a gazillion of her ilk on Nairaland for years- the supposedly happily married ones who throw it in people's faces without being asked.[/b]

The examples abound; from the Mr and Mrs Siena (who were later exposed as living a lie and not even legally married) to BabyOsisi (the U.S-based happily married feminist doctor who was later exposed as being caught up in a scam marriage-for-green-card scandal, divorced and not even a doctor!) to the happily married women of the Family Section who slept with Cogar and his gang (while married) and deactivated when caught, to [b]Cocôcandy who was exposed by Truckpoosher...

Gerrard59:

Mbok, when and which thread did the coloured happen?

TSOM:

Old story, man. [b]Happened in 2015 when he exposed her past as a female of the red light district and detailed accounts of pregnancy terminations back in Imo State.

She couldn't refute the claims.

P.S: That e-mail address isn't functional. I'd have to change to a new one.[/b]

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW, JUST WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:49pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

You are now toying down the path of insult. Watch your emotions.
Swerve.

Your hypocrisy is alarming. I pity those that take advises from you and your Linda.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
I pity people who fall for social media preaching, Mr nice man, Mrs/miss decent woman.

Lots of these people are beast in reality, they do a lot of abominable things.

How can a Nairaland self acclaimed nurse create a thread to dish advice on sex abstinence https://www.nairaland.com/4049350/sexual-abstinence-still-remain-best

Then returned to support a lady who got pregnant out of wedlock, what manner of foolishness and stupidity can supersedes such self contradiction.

A married woman who should advice the single and young ones on how to live a moral life ecided to advocate for pregnancy out of wedlock. A married woman who should give the single ladies reason to get married decided to look stupid and less-experienced than the single ones. A married woman who should be on family section decided to go around politics section fight and screaming Afonja and Igbo, fighting and brawling on romance section even at late hours.

This is bad and a big disgrace to married women out there.

A self acclaimed nurse who said having sex without condom after STDS test is protection.

I still stand with this.

People who portray to be good and decent online are the dump and foolish ones in reality.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Daviddson(m): 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabaae:

That thread is from a health angle.
It's against unprotected sexual lifestyle.
It's a different ballgame from this.
I'm sorry, but you seem to me like a liar and hypocrite like Lynda!

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

Swerve.

Your hypocrisy is alarming. I pity those that take advises from you and your Linda.
Whatever.
Your opinions are like wet toilet tissue paper.
You confuse yourself and refused to be corrected,
Oya continue nagging.
Done with you

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Whatever.
Your opinions are like wet toilet tissue paper.
You confuse yourself and refused to be corrected,
Oya continue nagging.
Done with you
You and mhisblees could pass for sisters. Go through the thread you were called out on and fucking meditate on what everyone has been saying.
Are you always this slow?

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by TSOM(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2018
UDUJ:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked WOW, JUST WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

I saw what you did there, man. You edited the post so Cocôcandy and Truckpushér would get the mentions and these would spiral downwards to a full-blown e-war and , maybe, a scandal-revealing thread. grin

It is what it is. Old story.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by UDUJ(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:
I pity people who fall for social media preaching, Mr nice man, Mrs/miss decent woman.

How can a Nairaland self acclaimed nurse create a thread to dish advice on sex abstinence https://www.nairaland.com/4049350/sexual-abstinence-still-remain-best

Then returned to support a lady who got pregnant out of wedlock, what manner of foolishness and stupidity can supersedes such self contradiction.

A married woman who should advice the single and young ones on how to live a moral life ecided to advocate for pregnancy out of wedlock. A married woman who should give the single ladies reason to get married decided to look stupid and less-experienced than the single ones. A married woman who should be on family section decided to go around politics section fight and screaming Afonja and Igbo, fighting and brawling on romance section even at late hours.

A self acclaimed nurse who said having sex without condom after STDS test is protection.

I still stand with this.

People who portray to be good and decent online are the dump and foolish ones in reality.

I couldn't have said it any better

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 1:58pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

I still stand with this.

Thank you jare

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 2:00pm On May 26, 2018
Its always funny seeing a clown embarrassing himself in the name of long speech.
A clown that does not know fully that protected sex is not all about using condoms.
You can use condom and the condom breaks inside your partner you don't know her health status during sex, you are exposed.
Knowing your partner health status via medical tests especially for couples or non couples who want to have a baby is required.
Do you use condom when "making a baby "?
Dumb people proud of their dumbness.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
Sadistic Iriots looking for who to infect with their bitterness.
They deserve no reply

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
Op I still don't understand what your trying to prove here.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

If you know Nairaland as well as some of us do, if you have been in the thick of the scandals and controversies when they happen especially in the Family and Health Sections, there's no active married Nairaland female you'd take seriously, trust me.

Just ask around. What you'd find would make you feel only resentment for married Nairaland females.

There's a reason why they would never antagonize me or those in they know - they know we know their stories. smiley

Who takes them serious? Lots of them know that I'll be the very last person to be manipulated with their praises and complaints, thou we have some stupid and cowards herein who portray themselves as better person just to asslick them indirectly.

I do frequent Family section very well, I once stumbled on a thread where a guy searched for a baby mama. I was just surprised with what I saw there, I did nothing but to conclude that most women on that section are just single mothers gossiping and hiding under the shield of feminism.

From coco to dytt, shebybabyy, ifyalwayss....Infact lots of them are just gossipper who logs on internet to treat boredom out of their frustrated lives in reality.

The only Nairaland married lady I respect is one Togolaise lady or so, can't recall her name, you'll rarely see her indulge in some sort of bandwagon of gossiping and fight. I give her the credit.

Lots of these married women gives the single ones reason not to get married, because they aren't proving anything to them.

Trust me bruv, I don't take any of them serious, I don't.

14 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
you advocate for "total abstinence" from sex that the use of doesnt guarantee protection

exactly 7months and 8days later you pubicly come out (on your own will) to support a lady who had sex outside the confines of marriage just cos shes your "hero" and role model and a feminist like you

even going as far as claiming to know she carried out tests before the sex

seriously, what level of hypocrisy is this................?

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by JennyJuggs: 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
She nor wan gree say she yarn opata for this one. Na pride they worry her.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Thank you for the question.
I am trying to prove that if an unmarried woman at Linda ikeji age wants to be a mother,
Her decision should be respected.
Life is all about choices,
The media gang up against her is silly.
Even if she preached celibacy before and decides to start having sex, it's her choice.
Simple and happy weekend

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by UDUJ(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

I saw what you did there, man. You edited the post so Cocôcandy and Truckpushér would get the mentions and these would spiral downwards to a full-blown e-war and , maybe, a scandal-revealing thread. grin

It is what it is. Old story.

I just re-edited the post. I actually wanted them to come refute or corroborate the story grin

Just shocked this is the lady lots of Nairalanders take as a role model undecided

Like donstan18 said earlier, this forum reeks of hypocrisy. I take nobody serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
JennyJuggs:

She nor wan gree say she yarn opata for this one. Na pride they worry her.
I think so too bro, because she has been exposed here

She suppose to avoid the thread in other to avoid further embarrassment cheesy

Her comments is actually keeping the thread alive.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
I love controversies,right from my federal girls college days,
If you think that your noise making in this thread moves oriaku amarachi, you better think again.
This is my thread,
If you are pained, zoom out.
Another pro Linda ikeji thread is warming up, will post it soon.
Rabbish.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Thank you for the question.
I am trying to prove that if an unmarried woman at Linda ikeji age wants to be a mother,
Her decision should be respected.
Life is all about choices,
The media gang up against her is silly.
Even if she preached celibacy before and decides to start having sex, it's her choice.
Simple and happy weekend
No one here is against Linda's choices on this thread so far

We are against the way you changed position to accommodate your arguments here .

So do you now support safer sex or what?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Gerrard59(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

Old story, man. Happened in 2015 when he exposed her past as a female of the red light district and detailed accounts of pregnancy terminations back in Imo State.

She couldn't refute the claims.

P.S: That e-mail address isn't functional. I'd have to change to a new one.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You don't mean it? Damn!

Truck is really a pusher! grin

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

now i know why she didnt and still wouldnt quote you even when gshe has quoted virtually everyone who dropped a comment here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / Lies You Told Your Parents In The Name Of Love(teens Love) / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.