Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (27956 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 26, 2018
neezar:

sure I am rooting for the kops to deliver tonight

I don already wash my jersey
Don't a have jersey, but it will be nice someone else win it for a change.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

sure,the world is full of hypocrites.

whatever Linda did was to her choice,I don't really follow her nor her words hence my indifferency towards the whole brouhaha.

nonetheless,amara should clarify on her path,the reason for supporting Linda's choice, and would she have supported a commoner of the reverse is the case.

I think the aim of this thread is wholly flawed.
Just like you I am waiting for her to state her position.
I don't follow the lives of celebrities.

Oriaku Amara would you have supported a commoner?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:05pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Just like you I am waiting for her to state her position. I don't follow the lives of celebrities.
exactly. can she support a commoner for the same reason she opted?
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:06pm On May 26, 2018
Another Linda ikeji thread warming up.
It's going to be hot again
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by neezar: 4:06pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
She's a nurse, she offered me a job in her hospital, I'm giddy with excitement
we have two types of nurses

oriaka is always nursing dicks

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 26, 2018
HAHA...
And i succeeded in hitting the nerve of the retard.....

i was here....
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
The abstinence thread was meant to play to her catholic faith sentiments which as we have now found out, she doesn't really believe or practice in anyway.
let's wait for her answers.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
One person quoted me forgetting that I have promised not to grace his mention and the most annoying part is he has asked me the question before.

Osalobua help me.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

That thread is from a health angle.
It's against unprotected sexual lifestyle.
It's a different ballgame from this.

Analogy1: Killing an entire village for health reason is wrong. But killing an entire village to have a baby is right

Typical black who thinks there can be an (((angle))) when it comes to Morality. Lol! When an ignorant person tries to form smart. grin No wonder we never got it right after the whites left.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are taking it personal.
Let us judge cases with an unbiased ideology...

Nobody is saying fornication is good but what the op is saying is that looking at it from the mature women and medical point of view,, Linda ikeji should not be castigated for getting pregnant...

Now looking at it, from a mature point of view, if Linda ikeji was your blood sister, will you still attack her?

See though she preaches against formication but you are not a woman..

Old women that are childless know the pains they pass through, they might smile in public, but they are sad in private..
They really need a child, what is the purpose of all the wealth she has, if there is no child to enjoy?

At a time, even if you are not related to Linda, every loving soul will pray for her to conceive of a child...

Now looking at it from a medical point of view,, Linda is getting to the stage of menopause..

If you are a doctor, won't you had advised her to get pregnant even if she is not married?

As long as she has a boyfriend, and money to take care of her child, she can get pregnant because medically, age is not on her side...

You all should stop attacking the op and understand her support for Linda...
Thank you..
...you're the one getting everything wrong here !
She laid a principle earlier on....and as expected,she should have stuck to it...not about Linda here.
For her to have made her opinion public,she should got the courage to stand by it...WHATSOVER !!
But what do we have now .....a preacher of the gospel I guess !

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:08pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

The more you talk, the more you expose yourself to be empty.
Sorry there is nothing I can do about your bitterness,
Meet a psychologist who is an expert in handling jobless animals .
Your tactics failed big time and your noise don't move me.
Notorious Agbero boys cum receptor !
Continue to be mingling with married men.
Classless thing
Lmao, I'll mingle with your happily married husband next, i wonder how a dumb slowpoke like you became a nurse, what do you nurse, your baby?

You're a confused hypocrite as you're always contradicting yourself, i aired my opinion and you attacked me with that aggressiveness that can only be seen in a bitter marriage, the way you stress this happily married thing gives me the impression that you're not even happily married per say, the fake lifestyle you live on nairaland is not even enviable, its just a lie you biult to escape the sad reality you're living, i strive to be independent like linda not to end up an auxiliary nurse whose only job is trying very hard to score cheap likes on nairaland everyday like a full time career, a nurse on nairaland 24hrs a day, 7days a week, mama bomboy

6 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

seriously,I'm not here for linda as I haven't commented on any of her threads.

I just admire her independency and hardworking.

but amara really contradicted herself on this issue.

my question still remains,will she also support her village girl that got pregnant outside wedlock, or is it because it's Linda?
The answer to your question is very simple..
If you read her initial post over and over again, you will understand that she is in support of Linda because Linda is an independent, mature old lady that has everything a good life can offer but she is without a child...

But she cannot support a village girl that got pregnant out of wedlock because unlike Linda ikeji, this village girl is only bringing in her unborn child to suffer...

This is exactly why she preaches against formication from young ladies that can't even properly take care of themselves...

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:09pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

exactly.
can she support a commoner for the same reason she opted?
Thank you sis.You have sense unlike one retard who quoted his head to insult Hippolyta.
#Otiku.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by neezar: 4:10pm On May 26, 2018
greiboy:
Don't a have jersey, but it will be nice someone else win it for a change.
yh

Madrid winning it again will make it look boring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Just like you I am waiting for her to state her position.
I don't follow the lives of celebrities.

Yes dear.
A colleague of mine did it.
She was nearing menopause, no marriage, no child,
She always complain of loneliness.
She entered into a relationship with one young man like that who proposed,
She got pregnant, but the engagement did not work out again .
Why won't I support her in that condition,
She is in France now with the son.
It takes maturity to understand this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:10pm On May 26, 2018
neezar:

we have two types of nurses

oriaka is always nursing dicks
grinObviously, thats why she's accusing me a dating her husband
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirBLUNT: 4:11pm On May 26, 2018
henitan24 i see you...

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:12pm On May 26, 2018
so linda ikeji commiting fornication is justifiable cos she's 3_ (something) and close to menopause

menopause is now a factor to consider before fornicating (something you once vehemently preached against)

can you imagine undecided
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 26, 2018
Admin401:

Typical black who thinks there can be an (((angle))) when it comes to Morality. Lol! When an ignorant person tries to form smart. grin
You dey mind her....modifying a moral standard to fit there nonsensical ideology !
Trying too hard to appear smart,bro !

*spit*

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:13pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
Lmao, I'll mingle with your happily married husband next, i wonder how a dumb slowpoke like you became a nurse, what do you nurse, your baby?

You're a confused hypocrite as you're always contradicting yourself, i aired my opinion and you attacked me with that aggressiveness that can only be seen in a bitter marriage, the way you stress this happily married thing gives me the impression that you're not even happily married per say, the fake lifestyle you live on nairaland is not even enviable, its just a lie you biult to escape the sad reality you're living, i strive to be independent like linda not to end up an auxiliary nurse whose only job is trying very hard to score cheap likes on nairaland everyday like a full time career, a nurse on nairaland 24hrs a day, 7days a week, mama bomboy
Bla bla bla.
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Yes
yes I am happily mallied, and proud to be a mother of a cute son!
I have a job, we are in johesu strike,
I have a family, and I have joy which you don't have.
If you are pained,
Continue in your ranting,

Jobless Akwuna
Hahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
Dreamswayne:
HAHA...

And i succeeded in hitting the nerve of the retard.....

i was here....
You would have the guts to quote me.
Looking for unnecessary trouble you hit no nerve because I don't take unserious people serious.
You should even be happy I graced you with a reply.

#Otiku.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by neezar: 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinObviously, thats why she's accusing me a dating her husband
her imaginary husband u mean cool
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:14pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
If you read her initial post over and over again, you will understand that she is in support of Linda because Linda is an independent, mature old lady that has everything a good life can offer but she is without a child...

But she cannot support a village girl that got pregnant out of wedlock because unlike Linda ikeji, this village girl is only bringing in her unborn child to suffer...

This is exactly why she preaches against formication from young ladies that can't even properly take care of themselves...
no,not about taking care of oneself.
as I can vividly recall where she said it's about protection.

fornication is fornication, no matter who did it.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2018
neezar:

her imaginary husband u mean cool

she's married o, wife to a big head king and women rights activist, she speaks for the people grin

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:15pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

You would have the guts to quote me.
Looking for unnecessary trouble you hit no nerve because I don't take unserious people serious.
You should even be happy I graced you with a reply.

#Otiku.
Just ignore them.
I have hit their nerves today.
Many of them are running mad in this thread grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

but she didn't say her earlier post on abstinence from sex was for "poor village" girls "who cant even properly take care of themselves"
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by neezar: 4:18pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
she's married o, wife to a big head king and women rights activist, she speaks for the people grin
all those things na just to cover up the illicit job wey she dey do

she's just influencing the young galz here negatively and some ignoramus will still yield to her yeye talks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:18pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Just ignore them.
I have hit their nerves today.
Many of them are running mad in this thread grin grin
I like the fact that you don't care about their opinions and have put them in a spot but clarify on the question Highqueen asked.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:20pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I like the fact that you don't care about their opinions and have put them in a spot but clarify on the question Highqueen asked.
Which question dear
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Bla bla bla.
Empty drums make the loudest noise.
Yes
yes I am happily mallied, and proud to be a mother of a cute son!
I have a job, we are in johesu strike,
I have a family, and I have joy which you don't have.
If you are pained,
Continue in your ranting,
Hahahahaha
Just because you're in a haste to reply like a disgruntled market woman I'm happily mallied, Then you try hard to insist on the phrase "cute son" grin I'm not seeing the cute son anywhere so I'll just chill. Lastly i have a family as well, my actual family not an dopted one, I'm young and impressionable, my life is still at its peak, it hasn't ended like yours, so its not late for me to be powerful and independent, but its late for you already, so you can use hahahaha again and again, i can see through your painment and its too much for the baby you're breast feeding if theres one, lastly I'd like to know where you do your nursing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
Useless Akwuna that think that I have her time.
Public toilet.

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

no,not about taking care of oneself.
as I can vividly recall where she said it's about protection.

fornication is fornication, no matter who did it.
Yes it's, about protection but is unwanted pregnancy not amongst what they need protection for?

Yeah we know that fornication is fornication but if it leads to pregnancy to ladies that are in their 30s and independent, will you still attack the lady for keeping it?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos At The Gym By Jide Odukoya / I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.