Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. (27961 Views)

Ooni Sets To Marry Linda Ikeji As 8th Wife / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga / Fans Suspect Don Jazzy Is Linda Ikeji's Anonymous Husband To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

Yes dear.
A colleague of mine did it.
She was nearing menopause, no marriage, no child,
She always complain of loneliness.
She entered into a relationship with one young man like that who proposed,
She got pregnant, but the engagement did not work out again .
Why won't I support her in that condition,
She is in France now with the son.
It takes maturity to understand this thread.
Oh no need I just saw this.
Highqueen she has answered oooo.

Oriaku Amara carry go nothing do you haters and jealous people would have sleepless nights today.

Like I said the word "hypocrisy"or "hypocrite" is the new black.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:23pm On May 26, 2018
i think i'll have to advice all the women i know who are 40yrs and above to start fornicating and making babies cos the dreaded "menopause" is lurking around plus they are excused to fornicate

#the fear of menopause is the begining of fornication and getting pregnant
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:24pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yes it's, about protection but is unwanted pregnancy not amongst what they need protection for?

Yeah we know that fornication is fornication but if it leads to pregnancy to ladies that are in their 30s and independent, will you still attack the lady for keeping it?
You get their time sha.
It takes a matured mind to understand this thread.
Useless animals will find it confusing.
If they are not understanding, ignore them

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 26, 2018
Calling a spade a spade
You made a mistake op, simple as that
I wasn't born yesterday, so don't sugarcoat stuffs for me

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oriaku Amara carry go nothing do you haters and jealous people would have sleepless nights today.

Thank you jare.
One of the greatest black doctors Ben Carson was raised by his single mum.
I can never support shaming of women who are single mums or want to be due to age and loneliness.
For some ladies, it's tough to be in late 30s and 40s yet no husband and child.
Many of them develop emotional issues,
Loneliness, depression etc.
Many of them just want a child they will love and look after.
It's their dream.
What's wrong with it if you consider their condition

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by makydebbie(f): 4:27pm On May 26, 2018
lefulefu:
god bless ucheesy.lemme rush enter d thread get some aproko news.TSM really ginger my interest on d matter hence was waiting for person to put d thread herecheesy.
Lol, you're welcome. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:28pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Yes it's, about protection but is unwanted pregnancy not amongst what they need protection for?

Yeah we know that fornication is fornication but if it leads to pregnancy to ladies that are in their 30s and independent, will you still attack the lady for keeping it?
to your question, I haven't criticized anyone about their decision.

it should be directed to amara that came openly to create a thread on pre-marital sex and all that.

you see,she didn't say it's about taking care of the baby,rather it's about protection.
that's why I said that she is contracting herself.
anyways?to each their own.cool

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:30pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

that's not an answer,though I think I'm a bit clarified now.

thanks.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:

You get their time sha.
It takes a matured mind to understand this thread.
Useless animals will find it confusing.
If they are not understanding, ignore them
Well it's OK, stop the fighting..

I totally understand your write up and it's sad that lots here do not understand but truth is that, you have made your point and people with mature like minded like yours understood your threads...

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Haha haha where are they?
They think that they can bully Oriaku?
grin grin
Controversy is like nkwobi to me!
Pathetic lots.

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:32pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
You get their time sha. It takes a matured mind to understand this thread. Useless animals will find it confusing. If they are not understanding, ignore them
cos I found your thread confusing made me an animal? smh!!

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Henitan24(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
sirBLUNT:
henitan24 i see you...
cheesy
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2018
highqueen:

cos I found your thread confusing made me an animal?
smh!!
not for you sweerie.
It's for one female bingo in this thread cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by highqueen(f): 4:36pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
not for you sweerie.
It's for one female bingo in this thread cheesy
okay.smiley

I am a bit clarified now.
cool
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:37pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

I checked the thread and was as well suprised.
I don't really understand the whole hullabaloo about Linda's pregnancy not that I am defending her but never take the words of people seriously because many are hypocrites(myself inclusive).
What annoys me in the whole story is that even other hypocrites are taking panadol for Linda's headache.

As for Oriaku Amara that was a miscaculated attempt on her part but in her defence views change people change.

You are slow

3 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirBLUNT: 4:39pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:
cheesy
i thought we had a deal? don't let me call you again oo
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinShe's a quack nurse, she just offered me a job in her hospital

She's a loner
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Henitan24(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
sirBLUNT:
i thought we had a deal? don't let me call you again oo

Abegi ooo I don't think we have one oo
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

You are slow
Oya let me reply you,In what?

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:46pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

You are slow

outrageously slow and highly delusional (thinking she's hypolita)

she's a self acclaimed femimist and they defend their kind...............right or wrong.

they're unwaveringly loyal..............i give them that
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by victorian(f): 4:46pm On May 26, 2018
ubunja:
so "nobody is a saint" only after your icon has failed?? when the icon Ijeki was preaching somehow you never saw the need to pass her the same message you're passing me now??

She's not my icon.
I just feel no need crucifying her anymore. The deed is done already .
When I first found out about her pregnancy without marriage, I was highly disappointed and am still dissapointed but at the end. We've bashed her enough. She is only human, that's all I see.
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 26, 2018
TSOM:

When a housewife struts the 'streets' of Nairaland (with the Romance Section as her base) 'sashaying' back and forth with a raised placard inscribed with screaming words 'I am married with a son! I am happy! I am a queen!', you know it's a cloak masking the many inadequacies in her life.

When a housewife spends all her time actively participating in the shenanigans on Nairaland - even by 8.02am on a Saturday morning when she should be spending time with her son who's not in school and her husband who's not at work- then the truth becomes less vague at closer inspection.

We've seen a gazillion of her ilk on Nairaland for years- the supposedly happily married ones who throw it in people's faces without being asked.

The examples abound; from the Mr and Mrs Siena (who were later exposed as living a lie and not even legally married) to BabyOsisi (the U.S-based happily married feminist doctor who was later exposed as being caught up in a scam marriage-for-green-card scandal, divorced and not even a doctor!) to the happily married women of the Family Section who slept with Coôgar and his gang (while married) and deactivated when caught, to Cocôcandy who was exposed by Truckpusher...

Need I go on? The biggest scandals to rock Nairaland (and well-chronicled too) have always been by married folks(women especially).

These are the ones who'd upload their family pictures on Facebook (including their husbands') yet subtly make a move on single young men on social media just for the fun of it. I'd rather not give examples about this.

You, Makydebbie, sure were glued to the pages of that Siena's marriage scandal thread so you definitely read some of these revelations. Some of us had these scandals unfold before our very eyes years ago.

The attention-craving original poster on this thread isn't different. Only time would tell. They always bow out the same way - in shame. smiley
I am actually surprise that folks here could not counter your assertion of the op and the thread...

I'm just seeing this your post now...

Now let me ask, what is exactly Amaras crime?

Is it because she is married so she has no right to air her opinion because according to you, other married female nairalanders ones had failed marriages so you think, hers will fail...

See the success of her marriage is not for you to determine, it's for GOD to determine...

And what do you mean by she spends her time mostly on nairaland...

See nairaland is addictive and that is a fact, how she spends her time on nairaland will not determine or affect her life offline...

So what will you say about students that surf nairaland in classrooms or workers that surf nairaland in their place of work or offices?

Are you still going to criticize them?

Everyone has the right to surf nairaland at their own time, you have no right to judge them...

If she says she is happily married then so be it...

we should stop being bias and say the truth even if the truth is bitter...

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by sirBLUNT: 4:49pm On May 26, 2018
Henitan24:

Abegi ooo I don't think we have one oo
isolation is dangerous....
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:49pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:
I am actually surprise that folks here could not counter your assertion of the op and the thread...

Is it because she is married so she has no right to air her opinion because according to you, other married female nairalanders ones had failed marriages so you think, hers will fail...

See the success of her marriage is not for you to determine, it's for GOD to determine...

See nairaland is addictive and that is a fact, how she spends her time on nairaland will not determine or affect her life offline...

So what will you say about students that surf nairaland in classrooms or workers that surf nairaland in their place of work or offices?

Everyone has the right to surf nairaland at their own time, you have no right to judge them...

How much were you offered to disgrace yourself this way?

I can pay you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:49pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

She's a loner
cheesyCould you believe she thinks every single girl is a ho? Lmao She called it akwuna grin that's another hypocritical belief right there, linda is single but pregnant so Linda is an akwuna, her words not mine

2 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:50pm On May 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oya let me reply you,In what?

This is no joke.

I can't predict your age, but you need a thoroughly psychological exoneration.

5 Likes

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 26, 2018
Amarabae:
Useless Akwuna that think that I have her time.
Public toilet.

Lol, grin public toilet got me..
Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
I wonder why some people are pained that my monicker is named after an Amazon Queen and one being is claiming that I am delusional in my own affairs.Nawa.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by mhisbliss(f): 4:52pm On May 26, 2018
DrinkLimca:

It breaks my heart that you're being such a sellout, this is not the you i know, maybe i don't know you at all

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:55pm On May 26, 2018
donstan18:

This is no joke.

I can't predict your age, but you need a thoroughly psychological exuberance.
Sorry to burst your bubbles the young lady behind this account has never been more healthier and better(doctor's report).And has no trace of the aforementioned in her.
She is alright and doing well in her academics and skill acquisition.
So you are definitely quoting the wrong person.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by Amarabae(f): 4:56pm On May 26, 2018
mhizenugu:
Lol, grin public toilet got me..
Hahahahaha.
Irritants are everywhere my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ride On Linda Ikeji! You Are On Point. by donstan18: 4:56pm On May 26, 2018
mhisbliss:
cheesyCould you believe she thinks every single girl is a ho? Lmao She called it akwuna grin that's another hypocritical belief right there, linda is single but pregnant so Linda is an akwuna, her words not mine

You are even getting me annoyed by helping her treat her boredom.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

I Love My Colleague But She Has A Boyfriend / How To Prank Your Girlfriend This Valentine. (guys Only) / Nairaland Sisters, Share Your Completely Natural Pics (if You Can)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.