Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You (7228 Views)

How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by katency(f): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2007
I really want to know what you will you do if you find out your boyfriend is cheating on you.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 20, 2007
Thread duplication is an absolute waste of time!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by whitelexi(m): 1:46pm On Mar 20, 2007
@thread:

The world aint fair, it happens all the time. u can decide to live with it or kill him grin

@fynewaka:

is ur name ijeoma cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by katency(f): 1:48pm On Mar 20, 2007
Sorry am not ijeoma
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2007
katency:

Sorry am not ijeoma

I thought the question was directed at me. No, What is Ijeoma Whitelexi?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by cuteass1(f): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2007
@ katency

There is no one way answer to your question,

Sweetheart, i can only imagine what you're going through because i know how painful it can be to find out your partner is cheating on you with someone else, you start thinking stuff like "am i not good enough"??, "what did i do wrong or what was i not doing right"??

But if it helps any, then you should know that it happens to the best of us lol, and you shouldn't waste your time asking why? because you're not the first and you won't be the last and no matter how much someone loves you, in some situations their flesh takes the better part of hem.

Now honey you have two options, either you find out you can't go on with him because his infidelity brings back bad memories or you forgive him and give him a second chance

Infidelity can never be excused so i guess the circumstances surrounding it is a very deciding factor wink

Confront him with it, his reaction should tell you what to do, if he sincerely apologizes then you might want to take him back but emphasizing on the pain and disappointment he caused you and that you hope to God it dosen't repeat itself.

Remember dearie nobody is perfect, but that still dosen't mean you should be taken advantage of. Follow your heart wink and i promise you it shall be well cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by whitelexi(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2007
fynewaka:

I thought the question was directed at me. No, What is Ijeoma Whitelexi?

Ijeoma means fynewaka grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by needeeg(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2007
Wat kind of cheating u talking about my dear,
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by katency(f): 10:41am On Mar 21, 2007
Am talking about the cheating of dating another girl
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by katency(f): 10:43am On Mar 21, 2007
cute-ass:

@ katency

There is no one way answer to your question,

Sweetheart, i can only imagine what you're going through because i know how painful it can be to find out your partner is cheating on you with someone else, you start thinking stuff like "am i not good enough"??, "what did i do wrong or what was i not doing right"??

But if it helps any, then you should know that it happens to the best of us lol, and you shouldn't waste your time asking why? because you're not the first and you won't be the last and no matter how much someone loves you, in some situations their flesh takes the better part of hem.

Now honey you have two options, either you find out you can't go on with him because his infidelity brings back bad memories or you forgive him and give him a second chance

Infidelity can never be excused so i guess the circumstances surrounding it is a very deciding factor wink

Confront him with it, his reaction should tell you what to do, if he sincerely apologizes then you might want to take him back but emphasizing on the pain and disappointment he caused you and that you hope to God it dosen't repeat itself.

Remember dearie nobody is perfect, but that still dosen't mean you should be taken advantage of. Follow your heart wink and i promise you it shall be well cheesy
Thax 4 that
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Tayoiberu(f): 10:51am On Mar 21, 2007
wen dat happens and u cnt leave with it as in forgivin him ,move on cos guys are not really worth the stress and pain.They are jecks and hearthless
Believe me
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Maneater1(f): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2007
Since most guys have penis brains, u cant blame them all the time. i would find out if he likes the girl. Sometimes its just all about lust, they see a big arse and they want to hit it. After its over they are back to normal. If thats the case when they do it once, they can be forgiven. But with a little punishment, make sure they regret their actions and come crawling back.

Butt , if he shows affection towards the girl, thats the ultimate betrayal. he actually has feeling for her and u know its hopeless cos u cant force a man to love u. So just move on, break up with him, show him he really hurt ur feelings, by scratching his range rover vogue sport and poisoning his beloved doggg!!! angry

then ur even. Hit him where it hurts!!! grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by ima1(f): 12:20am On Mar 22, 2007
cut off his thing lol grin just kidding, but anyway there is nothing you can do but move on, except if you want him back, which is not gonna happen if i were in ur shoes, then you work it out with him
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Free(f): 2:24am On Mar 22, 2007
yea if hes cheatin
U dnt hv to stay and U dnt hv to leave grin
grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by GINODRAM(m): 12:54pm On Nov 02, 2008
such is life cool its a mans world!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by sexyLeamon(f): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2008
@topic if he's just a boyfriend break up with him
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by kemisuga(f): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
Na today, e don te grin

@ - poster, he is not the first nor wil be last. Life goes on. cool
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 03, 2008
Ask him not to do it anymore? Seriously you know the answer already.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by Exstar(f): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
@ post,
Seriously i wouldn't take it lightly, how could he do such rubbish &
expect me to just forge ahead with him! I would make sure i deal
with him mercilessly after which i would make him promise it wld neva
happen again, then of course I'll 4give him!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by DereI(f): 2:30pm On Nov 29, 2009
Well, it will really hurt me. But whats done is done. I'll sit him and ask him some questions. What did he see in that other babe that he doesnt see in me. What does he like in that other individual that he doesnt like in me. I will bombard him with questions and if he doesnt have the right answers, then he's a dog.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by DonEse125(f): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2009
I would leave sharp-sharp. It's not like he's my husband and i have to think about our kids or the years we've spent together and how happily we've spent them,or even that we're married. As far as na boyfriend and girlfriend,i'l leave.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by agathamari(f): 8:16pm On Nov 29, 2009
kill him grin

leave and dont look back, he isnt worth it
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Boyfriend Is Cheating On You by echobee(f): 7:25am On Nov 30, 2009
just leave the bastard,he does not deserve u,i know it hurts but u just have to move on,u try.Ur man will definitely come

(1) (Reply)

I am dying , Dis Shocking Tin Apuns Weneva My Boifrnd Is Abt 2 Erupt During S*x / Bbnaija:sexy Pictures Of Bambam On Ankara Bikini / Who Should Ask, 'Will You Marry Me?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.