Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47276 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by bigocean(m): 2:37am On Nov 22, 2008
Guy i dont see why ur supposed girl friend would be afraid to kiss u i think the problem with her is either u have bad breath or she has a bad breath which she no wan make u perceive .so go get ur self xamined
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by lysaa(f): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2008
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by worm360: 10:09am On Nov 23, 2008
well on my own point of veiw its like u dont brush ya mouth regularly nd she dont want to get infected with mouth virus
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by DFACT(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2008
ARE U SURE U DON'T TAKE GARLIC?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Opslag(m): 12:56am On Nov 24, 2008
Wtf?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 24, 2008
Am so damn sure Tooth paste/brush does not cost much in nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dellynash(f): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2008
i totally agree with you layi
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by LilJ1: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Am so damn sure Tooth paste/brush does not cost much in nigeria.
Abi o ma sista, there are always 2 things involved, either ur mouth dey smell, or hers. So ma broda, when getting an xmas gift, include good tooth brush n paste. pele n softly softly oooo.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by EFOSAVAL(f): 1:30pm On Nov 24, 2008
cool cool cool cool ;d
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by oluomok(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2008
tell her she missing alot, B'coz their is joy in kissing acept she does not love u that much or she Afraid of you may be you have been looking for opprotunities to do the do, any way treat her well first and respect ur give her time so that she can trust u.

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:28am On Feb 07, 2009
Nahhh!!! it aint normal oo shocked shocked. . . .y'all need to check urselves for real! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by eyonigger(m): 2:13am On Feb 08, 2009
TOYOSI20:

This is not an issue of mouth smelling, otherwise she'ld avoid u totally.
Truth be told. This girl is scared of ur love. She sees kissing as an oath that she be urs. She still needs time to grow in love with you. From what is happening, she's not totally in love. she still want to watch u for a while and prolly make her decision whether to stay or not.

If a girl is in love, she'll kill u with kisses. U dont need to ask her.

The same thing about my girl, actually she kisses me a little then stops, keeps saying she's shy that she aint good at that, bt the quote above gives me a clear insight of what the fact is. There was a day she gently kissed me herself voluntarily, then she mentioned my name stopped kissing and looked down, I could not just understand what that meant, bt I now think its a oath jst lyk dat dude explained there, was not sure enuf about my luv.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by TOYOSI20(f): 3:32am On Feb 08, 2009
Ermmm. . .eyonigga its fine to quote oo. , but do it right naa!! undecided shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Gabry(f): 5:44am On Feb 08, 2009
Poster,

Has she ever been sexually assualted before?

Cause that was my problem than
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by pureminded: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2009
@poster , Your girl friend na ajebutter?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by sweetpie23: 1:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
leave the girl alone funny people
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2009
sweetpie23:

leave the girl alone funny people

I think he must have done that after three years!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by denny4ril: 3:09am On Mar 17, 2010
undecided how old is the girl that s afraid to kiss. that should be considered
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by LadyLocs(f): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2010
She`s not keen on kissing you.

Next!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kitlady02(f): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2010
@poster,just give her time she will cm around. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by SleekReek(m): 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2010
she is 21 this year, ><

arghh this is killing me, y cant i kiss her lips, T_T
well its not like kissing her lips will make me richer but, still i wanna know if she loves me deep enuf,
well cant blame it, we are asians after all, Kissing wud be too much for her i guess,

well its not like kissing her lips will make me richer but, still i wanna know if she loves me deep enuf, Kissing has nothing to do with how deeply she loves you,in fact i want to ask you a question how deeply do you love her?

People have various preferences,this what happens when wen exposed young man meets and innocent young lady,you are coming to her with all your past experiences and you want her to just fit into your mold of what love and romance is, well if you love her deeply enough you would not think she weird you should even be proud of her!angry

I know you love,so be patient,back off on the matter it will happen naturally but please if you have no intention to be serious with her don't go too far and eventually break her heart,her type when they are heart broken turn into a monster for one poor unlucky guy in the future to marry and suffer all the pain you in her past caused her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by SleekReek(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2010
she is 21 this year, ><

arghh this is killing me, y cant i kiss her lips, T_T
well its not like kissing her lips will make me richer but, still i wanna know if she loves me deep enuf,
well cant blame it, we are asians after all, Kissing wud be too much for her i guess,

well its not like kissing her lips will make me richer but, still i wanna know if she loves me deep enuf, Kissing has nothing to do with how deeply she loves you,in fact i want to ask you a question how deeply do you love her?

People have various preferences,this what happens when wen exposed young man meets and innocent young lady,you are coming to her with all your past experiences and you want her to just fit into your mold of what love and romance is, well if you love her deeply enough you would not think she weird you should even be proud of her!angry

I know you love her,so be patient,back off on the matter it will happen naturally but please if you have no intention to be serious with her don't go too far and eventually break her heart,her type when they are heart broken turn into a monster for one poor unlucky guy in the future to marry and suffer all the pain you in her past caused her!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ruffrider(f): 4:39am On Oct 14, 2010
I for one don't like it much, cause I don't like exchanging saliva. tongue, well I don't. I prefer on the lips only. I kiss this guy once, eeeeeeeeeeeee. spit, all I can say
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 190: 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
shocked shocked

okay if she cant kiss wat then can she do
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by chic2pimp(m): 7:03pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^^^^BLO, WJO, BS!!! . . . . . NO?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nekai(f): 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2011
I loooove to kiss.

My sister doesn't see the big deal in kissing. Her husband even complained to her about it.

Different strokes for different folks.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 190: 7:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^ can u kiss my tummy angry angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nekai(f): 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

^^ can u kiss my tummy angry angry
It's not tummies I love to kiss. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 190: 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^ the cork unko can u manage that undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nekai(f): 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

^^ the cork unko can u manage that undecided

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by NDelta(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2011
Just brush your mouth regularly. She's only been polite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.