Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47275 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 12:47pm On Jan 12, 2006
trace the post downwards from where i came in 2day
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by koloman(m): 11:39pm On Jan 14, 2006
come i never mean any harm here........ cheesy just trying to push her alittle,
i think that a better way u make a good friend atimes.
please forgive me if i was too direct shocked.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2006
no qulams bro.its a free world wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2006
who tell u say na free world, oya go market go thief yam, tell them say na free world.

dem go define free world for you rolleyes
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2006
undecided undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 5:49pm On Jan 15, 2006
u no agree abi?

carry ur head come here now angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Z4M4eva(f): 5:50pm On Jan 15, 2006
thelastdon:

who tell u say na free world, oya go market go thief yam, tell them say na free world.

dem go define free world for you rolleyes

rolleyes cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 5:52pm On Jan 15, 2006
start wetin, u sabi the road to Police Station? angry

go report
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 6:08pm On Jan 15, 2006
Is your girlfy afraid to kiss you or are you afraid to kiss her
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Ashbaby(f): 6:18pm On Jan 19, 2006
It may be both....who knows.... undecided wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kaylala(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2006
grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by charlisco(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2006
she must be that kind of girl dey locked at home, you have not tell us the church that your girl is attending. some times some rare things happened, it might be that your girl has take an oath not to kiss one her lip or mouth or may be she want her own to be a unique style like kissing her in the breast.

since it is your girlfriend ask her give to you the reason she is behaving that way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by pacluva(f): 3:01am On Mar 08, 2006
hey holla bak f u wanna chat
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:44pm On Mar 08, 2006
My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: God i wonder why that is she must be missing a whole lot then shocked shocked shocked shocked what are you doing in the relationship then i mean a relationship is more fun when there's kissing and sex and stuff like that
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by rhino: 10:43pm On Mar 09, 2006
Man
i'm not surprised about your girl because she might come from a strict christian background.i doubt it that she doesnt love you but who knows maybe you are not proving your mettle as a good boyfriend,but if i'm wrong just try and make her know that she is missing alot by turning down your offer of a nice kiss.Have u tried giving her a good date out.abeg don't try mackies for your date
o so that someone will not see the girl when kissing for the first time o.Gud luck my bro.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by stormz(m): 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2006
i sorta agree wid hot angel, i mean d last bit

apprec8 d lil bit ur trusted wit den maybe, maybe she'll feel warm wit u n let u wid her
n sum1 there also sed maybe shez from a very strict home where itz probbly an abomination to do dat b4 marriage or suttin'

if u ve got tru luv for dis girl u'll respect her n wat she wants n u'll have d patience, n i think u need to let her no dat she can trust u not to take wat she cherishes for granted,

if uve got sense, u'll listen to ur heart n USE ur head.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by curiousNja(f): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2006
Maybe she is scared that she doesn't know how to? kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2006
she must be prepared to learn then afterall there's a lways a first time to everything
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by janetx(f): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2006
ok this is it. if ur galfrnd is afraid to kiss, she has one of several problems. 1. maybe she does not know how to kiss, and she is afraid to let herself out like dat becuse u might think of her differently. 2. ur breath stinks. 3. ur teeth is not cute. 4. us lips are ugly. think about this are any of em tru abt u?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:11am On Mar 26, 2006
:d :d :d
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by ajiboye(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2006
well i don't mean to sound disrespectful or something but what is she? 12 years old?? that is just plain childish cry cry cry cry cry cry i don't like to be kissed on the mouth,
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Bright2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 26, 2006
That is not de reason even ladies does kiss our man in abuja even in de farm, de fact is dat she dont naturally likes it some girl are like dat,nothing is wrong with both of them,afterall some girls dont like making love,dont enjoy it, dont wilthsand it,they just do it 4doing sake,does not mean de boy have curved peinis,even some ladies comfess enjoing de curved one.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by curiousNja(f): 8:57am On Mar 29, 2006
My friend had the opposite experience. She is female and she met a man who would not kiss her.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by micklplus(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2006
The whole thing is funny for real ! grin That kissing thing is supposed to come naturally, abi? Maybe she's not even your babe o cheesy
Try,take it easy with her and dont dare push anything just take ur time and let all the momentum be gathered and let her build her boldness a bit more and i am very sure she'll dash to give you a very passionate kiss. cheesy
Cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Longesson(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2006
Remember those indian films where dem no dey kiss at all. They'll come sooooooooooooooo close then break away, It must be the same thing for the poor boy. grin grin

But still, this thread started a long time ago. With the many advise already given, if the boy still hasn't kissed the girl, I ADVICE SUICIDE!!!Walahi, angry angry angry angry

People kiss girls 3 minutes after meeting and u haven't gotten that far in all the time of dating, Abeg, which kind dating be dat sef?? tongue tongue tongue smiley smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Rhea(f): 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2006
Developing a phobia for kissing is not strange. It is a very intimate act that usually indicates very deep affection for someone. It is (suprisingly) more intimate than having sex. So, take your time with her. She will kiss you when she's ready. It usually comes without saying.
Also get her to start practising on the back of her palm.

Good luck!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kinglarry(m): 5:11pm On Mar 29, 2006
Yes, it normal, dont you know that sometimes you can get pregnant through kissing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by gem87(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2006
what exactly is she afraid of? kissin is fun if u do it ryt
as for me i luv to keep my lips busy lol.
anyways give her time then try convincing her if it doesn't work try springin it up on her as a surprise she may actually like it, wht d'u think?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by eveseh(f): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2006
Rhodalyn:

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: God i wonder why that is she must be missing a whole lot then shocked shocked shocked shocked what are you doing in the relationship then i mean a relationship is more fun when there's kissing and sex and stuff like that

why is she afraid to kiss you,is she a virgin?

or is she just afriad?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by gem87(f): 9:00pm On Apr 27, 2006
kissin does not divirgin any1
she's got issues, i mean kissin, there's nuffin 2 it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by kimba(m): 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2006
once bitten, twice shy cheesy cheesy

or how do they say it
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dakmanzero(m): 11:39am On Apr 30, 2006
If she doesnt want to kiss him she doesn't like him.

finish.

Some girls will even agree to have sex, but will refuse to kiss, cos they dont really like u.

If he thinks he's falling in love with her, now is the time to get as far from her as possible, before she lays the smackdown on him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / My Good Friend Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry, What Should I Do?‎

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.