Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,114 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (47281 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / Romancelanders: What Type Of Couple Kiss Is This? / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by vizion: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2006
hot-angel:

Hunnie, she might be afraid because it could be that she hasnt had a first kiss yet. See, it's kind of normal (not really)... for a girl to be afraid of her first kiss. All u need to do, is make sure your mouth smell nice (use mint and ish)... and then kiss her cheeks, go to her ear, and then look into her eyes.. using your hand to hold her face to be in front of your face, and tell her to look into your eyes.. kiss her forehead again, and then go for the lips... using your other hand to hold her body close to urs. I tell u she'll forget that she's afraid of kissing.

Dont just go in front of her, and bring your mouth to her mouth, or even ask her :can i kiss u now? I know u might want to ask for permission, but on the realz tho.. when u feel the moment is right.. just look into her eyes, tell her u love her.. kiss her forehead like u normally DON'T.. go for her ear (is it just me... or does is there really power in the ear) ..*my body is shivvering*. Anyways like i was saying, Just kiss her when u've gotten her to be in the mood. Good luck hun, and u also got to make sure.. your breath don't stink. Don't kiss her after eating pickle and onions. wink

BUT if your girl is head over heels about you not kissing her.. Just leave her alone and MAKE GOOD USE OF THE PART U ARE ALLOWED TO KISS. SHebi its' just lips u can't kiss. Go for the ear, neck, forhead, cheeks, neck again, ear again...

Plus... don't be sloppy when kissing her ear.. just bite em a lil, kiss em.. I swear to my black ass. When she see the wonderful job you're doing with those part, she wouldn't be able to wait any longer for u to kiss her lips and not just her lips... (also for u to do some magic with her tongue).

come na romance class we dey organize here now

@seun
abeg make u begin collect school fees oh
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by uduak(f): 8:00pm On Jan 03, 2006
hot angel i really love ur reply i think that is watb i have to say too pls i will like to get a little closer to u wats ur email address plssssssssssssss mine is a_chinelo@yahoo.com or chinelo1993@hotmaiol.com pls if u can do me dis favor iwill be very happy and grateful byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. wink cheesy cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by uduak(f): 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2006
hot angel i really love ur reply i think that is watb i have to say too pls i will like to get a little closer to u wats ur email address plssssssssssssss mine is a_chinelo@yahoo.com or chinelo1993@hotmaiol.com pls if u can do me dis favor iwill be very happy and grateful byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. wink cheesy cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by dablessed(f): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2006
Hot Angellyyy, you are suddenly appearing like an expert in the kissing business, please don't scare me Little sis.

@ keele: There is absolutely nothing wrong with your girl, its only normal and i would act just the same way i tell you. Here is someone whom you only started dating one month ago. For all you care, she may fall on the "no sex before marriage" class and hence no kissing, petting and necking. Besides, she may not have attained that much of confidence to kiss you on the lips.

My advice: Talk about it. You must win her confidence to share her fears with you, she may even have had a bad childhood experience on kissing. We can only consider the most likely reasons as to her refusal to kiss you, only her can let you know the exact reason and the only way for you to know is to get her talking. However, in doing this, apply much wisdom, do not force her to talk and never make a squabble out of her unwillingness to share her fears in this regard. Be patient and i tell you, with time, she will open up and let you know  her fears.

All the best
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hotangel2(f): 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2006
uduak:

hot angel i really love your reply i think that is watb i have to say too please i will like to get a little closer to u wats your email address plssssssssssssss mine is a_chinelo@yahoo.com or chinelo1993@hotmaiol.com please if u can do me this favor iwill be very happy and grateful byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. wink cheesy cool
Check my profile hun.

vizion:

come na romance class we dey organize here now

@seun
abeg make u begin collect school fees oh

Nahhh no school feees.

dablessed:

Hot Angellyyy, you are suddenly appearing like an expert in the kissing business, please don't scare me Little sis.

Expert? Nope. cheesy

Keele..... u have more than enough advice here. I somehow think maybe you're not actually confident enough to kiss your girl, and she's also prolly wondering how she's gon kiss u if you're not confident. Plus... like i said earlier, if you kiss her cheeks in a non-proper way, she could be scared and also wonder how the fxck u gon kiss her lips right, when u don't even do the normal cheek kissing right. Trust me, kissing on cheeks is not all about a peck. U can do better than that when she's your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Ashbaby(f): 12:07am On Jan 04, 2006
Kissing is not the litmus test to if she's in love with you or not. Maybe she adores you more than anything. There could be a number of things that could stop her or make her hesitate kissing you. And the only way you can find out is by asking her. Do you talk.....like really talk? Then simply suggest that as a topic of discussion. Some are saying that it's coz she's not really in love with you. But are u in love with her enough to find out and go step by step with her in a bid to make her feel comfortable not just to talk to you but also to kiss you? Then go for it! Make her proud, but don't force things down her throat. She might gag....how sad it would be.....kissing....gag, gag, gag..... angry...kissing....gag, gag, gag!!!! It would even leave you traumatized!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hipcaramel(f): 12:20am On Jan 04, 2006
hot angel, i am so feeling you. you sure aint hot for nothing. trust me, if you follow hot angel's tips, your girl would beg u to kiss her on the lips (provided you do it right).
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Olorididan(m): 3:38am On Jan 04, 2006
I think lastdon's got a point here... one of these peeps got to have something.... I hear herpes visits some God awful sores in the mouth... OR could be U have a REAL UGLY MOUTH .. I mean one of those mouths that are open even when shut.. them type big fat lips that be foaming in the corners... saliva be seeping out from all over... (...I mean a well damaged pu**y looked better than this....) knew a guy like that waaaaaayyy back.. even his mama didn't want to kiss him....

hotangel you sure you sixteen!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hotangel2(f): 3:48am On Jan 04, 2006
Olorididan.. why did u have to make start picturing that?? *gags* ... u r soo good with ur descriptive essays aren't u?

And yeah im sixteen... wanna see my ID? cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Olorididan(m): 3:56am On Jan 04, 2006
hotangel.. U the type of girl got R_Kelly in trouble..... I'm sure if anybody saw U they wouldn't know... cept if they look in your eyes huh...........
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hotangel2(f): 3:59am On Jan 04, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy Well... wat can i say?? R-Kelly didn't look deep in the girl. Don't let the cover of a book fool you. wink
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Olorididan(m): 4:23am On Jan 04, 2006
I know U ain't trying to tell me U are ugly... besides I'm sure you're well aware real beauty is on the inside.....
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hotangel2(f): 4:58am On Jan 04, 2006
smiley smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by 2nde(m): 7:29am On Jan 04, 2006
How old is that yourgirlfriend?
Maybe she is scared, i had one like that before too
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2006
Olorididan:

I think lastdon's got a point here... one of these peeps got to have something.... I hear herpes visits some God awful sores in the mouth... OR could be U have a REAL UGLY MOUTH .. I mean one of those mouths that are open even when shut.. them type big fat lips that be foaming in the corners... saliva be seeping out from all over... (...I mean a well damaged pu**y looked better than this....) knew a guy like that waaaaaayyy back.. even his mama didn't want to kiss him....

hotangel you sure you sixteen!!!

can u ppl see the picture..... dts gonna be the real truth and nutin but the mudafucking truth
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by JungleQueen(f): 9:05am On Jan 04, 2006
it is normal. I am also scared to kiss my bf too, and he is okay with it. Thank God she is even giving u the chance to kiss her check and forehead.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by thelastdon(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2006
Jungle Queen:

it is normal. I am also scared to kiss my boyfriend too, and he is okay with it. Thank God she is even giving u the chance to kiss her check and forehead.

naw!........ dont tell me ur not gonna gimme a kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by luridguy(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2006
why on earth would u be scared to kiss ur boy friend what exactly are u scared off what?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keele(m): 3:00pm On Jan 04, 2006
Jungle Queen:

it is normal. I am also scared to kiss my boyfriend too, and he is okay with it. Thank God she is even giving u the chance to kiss her check and forehead.

yea.. explain it to me too..T_T
y r u afraid...?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by playboy(m): 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2006
Why d heck sld a girl be afraid to kiss her boyfriend?,then why is she his girl.Is he a pope that he will be kissing the girl on the forehead?.
@keele,if u are not underaged,then I m very sure your girlfriend is and that is the reason she is scared to kiss u because she most definitely know that once she starts the kissing game then surely and surely all other things shall be added to the game........get my drift?.O boy are u sure u are not committing child abuse.there is a law agains it o and i think it carries 15years jail sentence.So which do u want; a kiss on the lips or 15 years in the joint?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Ashbaby(f): 3:57pm On Jan 04, 2006
playboy:

Why d heck sld a girl be afraid to kiss her boyfriend?,then why is she his girl.
She's not his girl so that he can be kissing her....more so than u need a visa to visit a country! The priorities are so mixed up! In any case, I'm sure she didn't sign a petition to kiss him, or even still, get asked if she wants to get into a kissing relationship.
Jungle Queen:

I agree with u jungle queen. There are languages of love, and for some ppl, it's just not kissing.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by playboy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2006
Ashbaby:

She's not his girl so that he can be kissing her.more so than u need a visa to visit a country! The priorities are so mixed up! In any case, I'm sure she didn't sign a petition to kiss him, or even still, get asked if she wants to get into a kissing relationship.I agree with u jungle queen. There are languages of love, and for some people, it's just not kissing.
If his girlfriend doesnt kiss him,who will?.Lets not shy away from the fact that once u are in a relationship,showing affections goes beyond talking.Physical aspects of showing affection must come into play,it is just natural.Mind u I m not talking about sex but stuff like full kisses,holding hands,hugging etc.U just cant escape that physical contact.Why is she not afraid of kissing on the forehead or cheek?.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keele(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
i have no idea... she said sumthing about different meanings on different areas where u kiss tho..
i think she said a kiss on the lips and neck means that i want her..
a kiss on the cheek means that i love her..
and on the forehead means respect..

i agree that a relationship is not about kissing.. but.. still.. y is she afraid ya..?
shes definitely older than me.. shes 21.. ><
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Sayoh: 5:38pm On Jan 04, 2006
I really don't think kissing shud be a big issue in a realtionship n d fact that ur girl wont kiss u doent seem abnormal, cos it may be, like layi said coz she doesnt trust u enough yet. Besides i feel 1 month is too short for u too start worrying bout kissing or wot exactly do u want from d relationship?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Sayoh: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2006
i also agree wit her analysis, i guess for now u shud spent time tryin to know her, her interests n and wot makes her happy rather than worryin about y she wont kiss u
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Ashbaby(f): 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2006
Sayoh:

i also agree wit her analysis, i guess for now u should spent time tryin to know her, her interests n and wot makes her happy rather than worryin about y she wont kiss u
Spoken like a thousand wise men!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keele(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
yep2.. thanks sayih.. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by keele(m): 6:07pm On Jan 04, 2006
i mean sayoh tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by aafricana1(f): 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2006
hot angel- you knw a lot for a 16 year old, but its good advice
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by hotangel2(f): 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2006
I take that has a compliment... so thanks. smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2006
did you say you are from an Asian country?? i think this explains it all and it could explain it better if you tell us the country you are from!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? by jen(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2006
your girlfriend is afraid to kiss?
you should probably think about it first. maybe she thinks that you two kiss on the lips may lead to something, and that something might just happen to be a big round fat thing on her stomach shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.