Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) (66951 Views)

"I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by johnbuck81(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
justscorchone:

Truu
believe that.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 7:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
Reminds me of thoz sec sch btches in thoz days wey dey take on a whole squad of guyz turn by turn cheesy
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by viceddy95(m): 7:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
mytime24:
Hope they'll both marry her @d end

I sorry 4 her future husband cuz notin is left 4him to enjoy agaiN undecided

Lubbish giRl angry
Hello beautiful ....nice pics u hv there,,,,hope u don't mind,me be a frd....
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by uscofield: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
At 16 I was still a Virgin didn't know what relationship/dating a guy was all about .... sad seeing kids do shiit these days it's really becoming annoying angry sad

What then happened when u were 16.3yrs. We're you still a virgin?

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Arousrsupport: 8:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
Thats crazy aye. two of em
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
At 16 I was still a Virgin didn't know what relationship/dating a guy was all about .... sad seeing kids do shiit these days it's really becoming annoying angry sad

But she's 17 and you were also 17 when you lost yours. I can't for the life of me understand why you of-of all people would be judgmental. Wtf!!! You are staring at your twin, young lady.

She's a younger Berlyn.

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2018
uscofield:

What then happened when u were 16.3yrs. We're you still a virgin?

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by yesboss94: 8:16pm On Jun 01, 2018
D three of em need check up
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 01, 2018
Darkseid:
The thing is that five guys don't mind sharing one babe as far as their getting what they want. Back in school I had friends that do pass girls around like football; once you are done, you pass to your guy. Funny thing is that the girls actually think that they are playing the guys.

Exactly, that's the problem. During my service year, my friend and I were having fun with a corp member, unknown to her she thought was the sharp one. Though my guy later got emotionally involve and revealed the whole shit.

And sometimes after a breakup they go sleeping with your friends hoping to hurt you and I usually say "you only selling yourself cheap"
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by zynzyn(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2018
Dat girl looks WAY OOOLDER than 17!

Waiting to see her by 37!!!
shocked
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
This looks more like a brother sister relationship
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by chronique(m): 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Darkseid:
The thing is that five guys don't mind sharing one babe as far as their getting what they want. Back in school I had friends that do pass girls around like football; once you are done, you pass to your guy. Funny thing is that the girls actually think that they are playing the guys.

True. I and my bestie once passed a girl among ourselves. In her mind, she was playing me but unknown to her, me and my guy were rotating her. The worst place to cheat is between two close niggas who share same clothes and eat from same pot. Last last, na her privates suffer every.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Ruthluv4(f): 8:49pm On Jun 01, 2018
wonder shall never end , but her pussy will suffer it
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Snow02: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2018
that pvssy go soon tear
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
Follygunners:
Carry go, dear... Enemies everywhere.

Here's mah two blount! wink cool Lemme 'fish' in peace, abeg!

My nigger, One love

Pass my d kush, receipt et lightercheesy

1 Like

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Pentools(m): 8:54pm On Jun 01, 2018
eezeribe:

Correct your signature.the appropriate concordance is 'generate', not 'generates'...

U have stArted again ooo, must u show us?
Now we don see wetin we no see before..
Anti-slay grin

Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Joemetry(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:

How do we confirm this ma'am?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by gonkin(m): 8:59pm On Jun 01, 2018
For her to have 2 guys they must be really lazy guys. Lazy boys
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by geostar: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
finally at 17 u went viral
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by abimic(m): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Joemetry:

How do we confirm this ma'am?
I'm the first to confirm...
You're still number 15 on the list
Berlyn1
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
Darkseid:

There's love in sharing
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:

I think it's more of fun
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Emilokoiyawon: 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:

Annoying? I am not understanding? Are you bitter that you did not have as much fun when you were 16?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2018
queensera:
grin
Why are you shinning teeth?
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by CanineOfJackal: 10:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Berlyn1:
Today your story is different. #Sorry
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by jclassiq(m): 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2018
QuitNotice:
I think she's just kidding, normal teenagers stuff. One is a friend to the main guy, nothing more. But the guy in singlet is enjoying oo, all that booty to his John Thomas cheesy

One might actually be her brother
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by mytime24(f): 10:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
deolurexy1:

Trash talk
tankya
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by trapQ: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
Her privates didn't suffer anything. All of you are fools.
How two people have sex and one party thinks the other is at a loss because of it baffles me. What are you Nigerian men smoking that make yall overestimate your importance?

Don't come here crying when your wife screws your best friend oh...I trust she will say she's just passing you both around grin
chronique:

True. I and my bestie once passed a girl among ourselves. In her mind, she was playing me but unknown to her, me and my guy were rotating her. The worst place to cheat is between two close niggas who share same clothes and eat from same pot. Last last, na her privates suffer every.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by chronique(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2018
trapQ:
Her privates didn't suffer anything. All of you are fools.
How two people have sex and one party thinks the other is at a loss because of it baffles me. What are you Nigerian men smoking that make yall overestimate your importance?

Don't come here crying when your wife screws your best friend oh...I trust she will say she's just passing you both around grin

Stop being a dunce and don't quote me if you don't have anything in your brain to say.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by godofuck231: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Her mother would be so proud after all an apple doesn't fall far from its tree.
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2018
I got one serious question for her.... how did she fit in all that a*s in them skirt
Re: 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) by SaintLorenzo(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2018
she Hv spoil to d core.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women Are Very Calculative, Don't Accept Financial Assistance From Them / Men Don’t Marry Late !! / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.