Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos (64901 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Speakdatruth: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Reminds me of black and white photos of those days grin
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:22pm On Jun 04, 2018
Beautiful.
#InterRacialMarriage
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by CandidNotes: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
If this babe isn't very beautiful then I don't know what beauty is.

3 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't understand her simplicity. Her gown looks weird sef!

Truth be told, she's not beautiful. Not even as beautiful as her late mother just maybe, she's got inner beauty.

A lot of Nigerians have been deceiving themselves that she's beautiful.

Thanks to white men who have been the saving grace of some kind of African women that they find beautiful.

The same way African Americans deceive themselves that the gorilla like Michele Obama is beautiful.

I mean, Nia Long is beautiful, Meghan Goode is beautiful, Tyra Banks is beautiful, Gabriel Union is beautiful, Taraji P Henson is beautiful, but Michele Obama is what ugly is made of just like this bride.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by adecz: 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2018
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hmmmmnn...

I comment my reserve...
wink wink cheesy
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 04, 2018
Throwback:

A lot of Nigerians have been deceiving themselves that she's beautiful.

Thanks to white men who have been the saving grace of some kind of African women that they find beautiful.
We like lying to ourselves. There's just more to her personality that could've made the man fall for her as just physical looks isn't the only criteria some men use in choosing wives.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
We like lying to ourselves. There's just more to her personality that could've made the man fall for her as just physical looks isn't the only criteria some men use in choosing wives.

Certainly!

He was attracted to the person and not outward beauty that is non existent.

3 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by kennisman(m): 11:32pm On Jun 04, 2018
I see gay partners here.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2018
She has a beautiful smile. A person may not be aesthetically beautiful, but a beautiful smile is EVERYTHING

She looks lovely BTW, love her simple dress, love the fascinator....I'm sure she had mad fun because she didn't have to carry around five yards of material in the name of wedding dress

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:
The wedding was simple and minimalist, granted. But it's an insult on our collective intelligence to say this girl is beautiful.

People saying this babe is beautiful are just trying to be polite. Will it hurt you guys if you said the truth?

Humans can lie to a dying man all in the name of being polite.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
only a fool would have physical looks as the sole criteria in choosing a wife. Some of the most beautiful people, have ugly personalities.

Look at her smile, isn't that enough to fall in love?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 11:35pm On Jun 04, 2018
kennisman:
I see gay partners here.

I have said the same when I saw the previous pictures, that it looks like a wedding between a white man and a black man dressed as a woman.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by talk2percy(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2018
That name Chidiogo....
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by ladychioma: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
Black beauty congratulations
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
only a fool would have physical looks as the sole criteria in choosing a wife. Some of the most beautiful people, have ugly personalities.

Look at her smile, isn't that enough to fall in love?
Madam, a smile isn't enough to make a man want to marry you and likewise beauty. grin We agree that beauty doesn't keep a home, and a beautiful smile doesn't too.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by whiteTORTIISE(m): 11:41pm On Jun 04, 2018
tgmservice:
oboi see blackness

this one is light-black oo

sorry, I mean dark-black joor
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by walosky(m): 11:43pm On Jun 04, 2018
But this my sister get shoulders like Shaka de Zulu

Asa mpete nwanyi oma....enwero!!!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2018
kimbraa:
Madam, a smile isn't enough to make a man want to marry you and likewise beauty. grin We agree that beauty doesn't keep a home, and a beautiful smile doesn't too.
it's enough to make him want to know you.

Personally, a smile goes a long way for me. I love people with beautiful smiles, smiles that make you want to smile. She seems like she has a lovely personality (I actually assume people with beautiful smiles, especially the goofy kind, have lovely personalities)

I actually like relationships that leave people guessing. Better than the obvious ones, those ones are boring

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Stallion93(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Money is directly proportional to a good life which is directly proportional to beauty, All these oda girls on our streets looking like Mutant Chimpanzees with beards, broad shoulders and moustaches is simply because of non ending hardship and abject poverty.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Fuckyoumod: 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Adaowerri111:
Black is beautiful, so real.
sharap dia..... Your a blind fellow.

This is no where close to beauty
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2018
Throwback:

I have said the same when I saw the previous pictures, that it looks like a wedding between a white man and a black man dressed as a woman.
that is how you people said Serena Williams looks like a man, only for niggas to start whining when she ended up with a white man that appreciates her 'masculine' looks....only black men walk around comparing their women to men.

Thank God she found a good, white man...cuz God knows, shallow black men would have been too busy jerking off to Kim K's nudes to see her

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by blackboy(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2018
funny comments bout the bride but pls why not respect the feelings of the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
chuksanambra:
The wedding was simple and minimalist, granted. But it's an insult on our collective intelligence to say this girl is beautiful.

People saying this babe is beautiful are just trying to be polite. Will it hurt you guys if you said the truth?

Lol you are wicked! :DD

But in between she's lucky ..and its glaring, the white man loves her sincerely.. God is truly on her case ;DD

Oyibo sef! Helping the less pretty women in the society by wifeing them.
God is great!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by jaytime(m): 11:49pm On Jun 04, 2018
The girl is so real.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
that is how you people said Serena Williams looks like a man, only for niggas to start whining when she ended up with a white man that appreciates her 'masculine' looks....only black men walk around comparing their women to men.

Thank God she found a good, white man...cuz God knows, shallow black men would have been too busy jerking off to Kim K's nudes to see her
keep quite the lady is ugly undecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Eaugusta(f): 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Can't help but to notice how happy she is, may this happiness never cease in your family in Jesus Name, Amen

6 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Klinee: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2018
Is that they don't know how to kiss because I have not see where they are kissing
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
tgmservice:
oboi see blackness
It is amazing how Whites so much appreciate that blackness more than us.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:

Like I already opined, white men have been the saving grace of some black women, Serena Williams inclusive.

There are many beautiful black women that I already mentioned, but we should not lie to ourselves about the ugly ones. There are ugly Caucasians too. It's not about the race or skin colour.

Martha Ankomah is a very black and beautiful Ghanaian actress.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
keep quite the lady is ugly undecided
Only a brainwashed self hater would see her as ugly smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:56pm On Jun 04, 2018
Throwback:

Like I already opined, white men have been the saving grace of some black women, Serena Williams inclusive.

There are many beautiful black women that I already mentioned, but we should not lie to ourselves about the ugly ones. There are ugly Caucasians too. It not about the race or skin colour.

Martha Ankomah is a very black and beautiful Ghanaian actress.
Martha Ankomah, why? Because she's curvy? Is Chidiogo not beautiful because she's more on the skinny side and doesn't have the meat the African man is reputed to prefer?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.