Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos (64902 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Caseless: 7:45am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't understand her simplicity. Her gown looks weird sef!

Truth be told, she's not beautiful. Not even as beautiful as her late mother just maybe, she's got inner beauty.
you get sense so? Na you fine pass.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:04am On Jun 05, 2018
kimbraa:

Truth be told, she's not beautiful. Not even as beautiful as her late mother just maybe, she's got inner beauty.

Was she adopted?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Your comments shows how tiny the part of your brain that should reason properly is.

She is not your definition of beauty because she is not fair abi? Or her wedding looks too simple?

You really shouldn’t display your ignorance in public platforms like this. It is not our fault that you probably grew up around women that have spent their lives trying to pander to the male perceptions of beauty.

That young lady has achieved more than your whole generation could ever aspire to achieve, I say this with authority because if it weren’t true, your view of this world and beauty will not be so limited.

These kinds of women are not for you. Please go continue with hungry girls, that will try to mold themselves to what you will like.

After all, it is often said that men tend to like women that reminds them of their mums. Don’t know how true this is tough.

I can see I struck a personal chord.

If indeed you read my comments and you had some comprehension abilities, you would not have bothered to ask the question of your second sentence. There are lots of beautiful black women out there, while the scrawny and ugly black women also exist. Just as there are lots of ugly fair skinned Africans and Caucasians too.

And that lame old generational achievement outburst is quite outdated and irrelevant on a public forum where you don't know who is behind the ID. That you say so with authority, only ratifies your own idiocy that all must conform in opinion on a public forum.

Indeed, my mum looks like a woman, not like a man dressed in female clothes. I would do her a disservice if I were to be found with a she-man.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by ioreth69(f): 8:30am On Jun 05, 2018
OboOlora:

grin grin grin,hehehehe
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by afolayangs(m): 8:41am On Jun 05, 2018
and now she's married. you hurt? is the oyinbo man your relative.
kimbraa:

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Pusyiter(m): 9:21am On Jun 05, 2018
Your mouth. grin you no go use laff kill person o.
victorian:

Lol you are wicked! :DD

But in between she's lucky ..and its glaring, the white man loves her sincerely.. God is truly on her case ;DD

Oyibo sef! Helping the less pretty women in the society by wifeing them.
God is great!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Pusyiter(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018

victorian:

But in between she's lucky ..and its glaring, the white man loves her sincerely.. God is truly on her case ;DD

God is great!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Pusyiter(m): 9:22am On Jun 05, 2018
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
victorian:

God is great!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
BlackAdam55:
do not be confused we love our women's, but in this case we are just telling the truth as it is

You guys have different taste from white guys, that's all.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by AskProf: 9:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Reasonabledoubt:

Your comments shows how tiny the part of your brain that should reason properly is.

She is not your definition of beauty because she is not fair abi? Or her wedding looks too simple?

You really shouldn’t display your ignorance in public platforms like this. It is not our fault that you probably grew up around women that have spent their lives trying to pander to the male perceptions of beauty.

That young lady has achieved more than your whole generation could ever aspire to achieve, I say this with authority because if it weren’t true, your view of this world and beauty will not be so limited.

These kinds of women are not for you. Please go continue with hungry girls, that will try to mold themselves to what you will like.

After all, it is often said that men tend to like women that reminds them of their mums. Don’t know how true this is though.

Case closed.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Pataricatering(f): 9:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Follygunners:
Simple chics like her getting the men while the 'skin bleachers', 'desperate whores' et al... still looking for the highest bidders! cool

Happy Married Life to them! cool
lol ! You sound so frustrated!
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:33am On Jun 05, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Lupita Nyong' o... I'm sure that dude would consider her ugly.
Don't mind him, all these filters and fakeness has people confused about beauty.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
revontuli:

You guys have different taste from white guys, that's all.
yeah we like our women to big and curvy
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Mzsolmi(f): 2:54pm On Jun 05, 2018
OgahBohz:
HONESTLY I THINK ITS TRUE LOVE IN DISPLAY

BEFORE I BIN DEY THINK SAY OTUMOKPO DEY INVOLVED

wish em luck !
I thought they said juju no dey catch oyibo
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by bizzibodi(m): 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2018
I know say he go b whiteman d moment I hear akunyili,Dem take oyinbo swear 4 Dem?what happen 2 local content?
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by ibkayee(f): 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2018
Thegamingorca:
This girl is too black nah angry angry angry angry

Cc ibkayee
Colourist, she looks fine angry
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by hmmmmmnn: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2018
adecz:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Hmmmmmnn...

I comment my reserve...
wink wink cheesy
why are you calling me now? angry
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by adecz: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2018
hmmmmmnn:

why are you calling me now? angry

Coincidence bro.... grin grin

I go commot one 'm' ..... wink
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by victorian(f): 5:10pm On Jun 07, 2018
Pusyiter:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 10:14pm On Jun 12, 2018
I really don't understand the colorism nonsense here.
You guys belittle the dark skinned women, no matter how beautiful they are, then you complain about the bleachers. This ugly colorism bigotry is probably the reason for bleaching trend.

How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) / Wole Soyinka Enjoying The Lagos-Ibadan Railway. PICS. / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video)