Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos (64904 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili & Husband, Andrew Parr Expecting First Child (Photos) / Wedding Of Andrew Parr And Chidiogo Akunyili In Anambra: Governor Obiano Spotted / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 11:57pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
keep quite the lady is ugly undecided
and she is black,too black, there is nothing beautiful about her,at all at all

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
safarigirl:
that is how you people said Serena Williams looks like a man, only for niggas to start whining when she ended up with a white man that appreciates her 'masculine' looks....only black men walk around comparing their women to men.

Thank God she found a good, white man...cuz God knows, shallow black men would have been too busy jerking off to Kim K's nudes to see her
My Dear our brothers are sick in the head. It is also funny how these beautiful melanin popping females always catch fine looking white men, but our brothers always pick up the unwanted white trash women. Why is that? You see them on YouTube, on the streets of EU and the states. My friend is a deep chocolate brown and in EU the men were almost falling at her feet.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 11:58pm On Jun 04, 2018
Saviour22:
keep quite the lady is ugly undecided
you're uglier than she is. You're so ugly, the internet won't even accept your pictures.

Where is your ugly face? Make we see if you no worse pass her, calling somebody ugly when you can't even put up your own pictures. Wowo

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Buh she's ugly U all know buh can't say

Meanwhile happiest marriage life to them

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:00am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
My Dear our brothers are sick in the head. It is also funny how these beautiful melanin popping females always catch fine looking white men, but our brothers always pick up the unwanted white trash women. Why is that? You see them on YouTube, on the streets of EU and the states. My friend is a deep chocolate brown and in EU the men were almost falling at her feet.
my dear, it is called 'taste'....white men have always had better taste in women than black men.

They always pick the cream of the crop, the stunning women, while black men are content with basic-looking women. You need to see the failed science experiment Alex Iwobi is currently dating in the name of oyibo, that is how you will know thag black men have zero taste

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
natural beauty.... not like yeye slay bitches that will bleach out their skin to veins...

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:01am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Martha Ankomah, why? Because she's curvy? Is Chidiogo not beautiful because she's more on the skinny side and doesn't have the meat the African man is reputed to prefer?

The problem with Chidiogo is firstly she has the body of a man, including shoulders and an absent chest.

Secondly she does not have a face that will capture a second look talkless of a gaze.

Even if Martha Ankomah was not as curvy as we know her to be, she will still be facially beautiful like Genevieve Nnaji is without any eye catching curves.

Without having to be polite, this bride is just bones without anything to look at in the face to cause a stare.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Only a brainwashed self hater would see her as ugly smh
are u crazy angry the lady is too ugly,so because she is black so I shouldn't say that she is ugly? my friend go sleep be4 Ogun kill u there, this lady is the true meaning of ugly

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:03am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:

This is not melanin popping matter.

Ugliness does not have a colour.

Many are black and ugly. Many are African fair and ugly. Many are white and ugly.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:04am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

The problem with Chidiogo is firstly she has the body of a man, including shoulders and an absent chest.

Secondly she does not have a face that will capture a second look talkless of a gaze.

Even if Martha Ankomah was not as curvy as we know her to be, she will still be facially beautiful like Genevieve Nnaji is without any eye catching curves.

Without having to be polite, this bride is just bones without anything to look at in the face to cause a stare.
....funny how she ended up with a husband, huh? He's probably better than whatever Martha will end up with because 'pretty' women are hardly ever lucky with men

Thankfully, there are at least 3 billion men in the world, and each one is attracted to something different, left to many of you, this lady would be locked up in some underground prison because she's too ugly for human consumption undecided

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Nobody: 12:06am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
you're uglier than she is. You're so ugly, the internet won't even accept your pictures.

Where is your ugly face? Make we see if you no worse pass her, calling somebody ugly when you can't even put up your own pictures. Wowo
sharap ,and stop forcing ugliness down our throats grin

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Harrynight(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2018
Ugly face
Ugly body
Ugly wedding gown
Strong body

But She get Beautiful height
Beautiful smile
Beautiful hubby
Beautiful wedding
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
my dear, it is called 'taste'....white men have always had better taste in women than black men.

They always pick the cream of the crop, the stunning women, while black men are content with basic-looking women. You need to see the failed science experiment Alex Iwobi is currently dating in the name of oyibo, that is how you will know thag black men have zero taste

Oluchi, the Nokia face of Africa winner in the 90's has no visible curves, but she's got a beautiful face and she's quite dark skinned.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

Oluchi, the Nokia face of Africa winner in the 90's has no visible curves, but she's got a beautiful face and she's quite dark skinned.
Oluchi has nice boobs....and Oluchi, funny enough, got married to a white man as well.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2018
This girl is too black nah angry angry angry angry

Cc ibkayee
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Ojiofor: 12:09am On Jun 05, 2018
Make una watch the couple dance at trad wedding.
https://www.facebook.com/BBCnewsIgbo/videos/1735969266482260/?t=26
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:10am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

This is not melanin popping matter.

Ugliness does not have a colour.

Many are black and ugly. Many are African fair and ugly. Many are white and ugly.
How is she ugly? White beautiful teeth, clean unblemished, skin unbleached skin, high cheekbones, tall, great slim body, natural hair.
I am fair and consider myself good looking, in the model world she would be a hot cake.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
Oluchi has nice boobs....and Oluchi, funny enough, got married to a white man as well.

I know.

She was in an industry dictated by white men, so no surprise there.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
How is she ugly? White beautiful teeth, clean unblemished, skin unbleached skin, high cheekbones, tall, great slim body, natural hair.
I am fair and consider myself good looking, in the model world she would be a hot cake.

Baba, no talk that model world again ooo.

Look at the below picture and tell me that the model world welcomes those boxer's shoulder on display.

It however is no surprise that model world prefer hungry skinny to slim women.

The picture shows a white man seated beside a black MAN that is cross-dressed in a female wedding gown.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:14am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:

No freaking way I must Google the pic. It never fails my dear, if she is halfway decent looking she will be as poor an uneducated as a church rat.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:16am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

I know.

She was in an industry dictated by white men, so no surprise there.

lots of black men kept referring to her as kpanla and bones. They still do, so, of course, she was going to end up with a white man.

Many of these black models end up with white men more because they don't feel loved by black men, or appreciated. The likes of Iman, Alek Wek, Oluchi and co...
Only few eventually marry black men, and it is usually the 'exposed' black men they marry.

Anyway, that is a topic for another day. For today, congrats to the black Chidiogo with the beautiful smile and her charming husband. May they continue to smile as they have on their wedding day. Nice to see dark girls winning, no be say every week, na one light-skinned girl or the other wey African celebrities go dey marry

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by chuksanambra: 12:17am On Jun 05, 2018
Follygunners:

Yaba Left V.I.P

Say the truth even if it is not convenient.

That geh no fine.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

Look at the below picture and tell me that the model world welcomes those boxer's shoulder on display.

The picture shows a white man seated beside a black MAN that is cross-dressed in a female wedding gown.
She looks beautiful and strong too me. Her smile is fantastic, her posture perfect. Keep putting down slim gals like us, wait until your thick girls pops out a couple of babies and see who ages better in time. That is why all these girls wasting money on fake beauty, from bleaching to buttocks just to meet up to an African man's warped image of beauty.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:19am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
they don't understand how unique she is.

Someone like Chidiogo would be called 'stunning' by an European or American, in Africa though, she is ugly

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:20am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
lots of black men kept referring to her as kpanla and bones. They still do, so, of course, she was going to end up with a white man.

Many of these black models end up with white men more because they don't feel loved by black men, or appreciated. The likes of Iman, Alek Wek, Oluchi and co...
Only few eventually marry black men, and it is usually the 'exposed' black men they marry.

Anyway, that is a topic for another day. For today, congrats to the black Chidiogo with the beautiful smile and her charming husband. May they continue to smile as they have on their wedding day. Nice to see dark girls winning, no be say every week, na one light-skinned girl or the other wey African celebrities go dey marry

However kpanla Oluchi looked then, she still had a beautiful face. I doubt black men are really in the business of marrying models, so that might be the hindrance for the beautiful black models like Oluchi, except she could have found herself a black male model.

Indeed we are happy for Chidiogo and her husband, and we wish them a happy marriage that must be blessed with children.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:21am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:

My Dear you said it all, my bae lived in Germany 10 years, I guess that is why he appreciates my slimness.

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2018
safarigirl:
they don't understand how unique she is.

Someone like Chidiogo would be called 'stunning' by an European or American, in Africa though, she is ugly
Sis they are so full of self hate. When will they ever wake up? I secretly cheer all these Sisters marrying oyibo men, I am sure she was teased by a-holes like the ones on this thread. God help us....

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Bitterleafsoup: 12:30am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

You are blinded by self hate, sorry for you.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by piagetskinner(m): 12:30am On Jun 05, 2018
lol..... WAKANDA laugh is this?

totally out of this world..

congrats to them

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:32am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
She looks beautiful and strong too me. Her smile is fantastic, her posture perfect. Keep putting down slim gals like us, wait until your thick girls pops out a couple of babies and see who ages better in time. That is why all these girls wasting money on fake beauty, from bleaching to buttocks just to meet up to an African man's warped image of beauty.

If you're the one in the DP, there's nothing wrong with your slim frame.

Regardless of your complexion, anyone seeing you will not ponder on whether you are a man or woman. Some like me pondered on the wedding picture if the bride was not a boy in her early years before a sex change was done.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by revontuli(f): 12:34am On Jun 05, 2018
Throwback:

She got an incredibly handsome white husband tho.
Western guys like thin women. One man's 'nothing but bones' is another's beauty queen cheesy

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos by Throwback: 12:35am On Jun 05, 2018
Bitterleafsoup:
Sis they are so full of self hate. When will they ever wake up? I secretly cheer all these Sisters marrying oyibo men, I am sure she was teased by a-holes like the ones on this thread. God help us....

We are not assholes for being truthful rather than trying to be polite.

I have no problem with black skinned women, or slim women.

But where we see ugliness, we should call it what it is and shun the unnecessary camaraderie.

Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory / Moment The Ekweremadus & Their Doctor, Were Sentenced By UK Judge (Video) / Biafra: Igbos Una Don Come Again.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56