Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" (2369 Views)

5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by googles: 8:26am On May 31, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

funny
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by hatch: 8:34am On May 31, 2010
Goodness I have succeeded in raising a suicide bomber in the person of Uncle Elrazor,I can't believe a loose screw like you will explode the way you just did at the expense of derailing your already boring thread,
Ha ha ha,hey little boy go get a life or better still go get laid so you can have some self
Worth instead of feeling like a Chris Rock over here.
By the way I thought you had been deported ?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Absu(m): 8:36am On May 31, 2010
propheT,my own problem is my JT.it embarases me @ d slightest sight of a nice lookin gal,upon d fact dat i alwayz give it wat belongs 2 it like 5timz in a week.wat do u sugest 2 reduce it?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 8:44am On May 31, 2010
hatch#:

Goodness I have succeeded in raising a suicide bomber in the person of Uncle Elrazor,I can't believe a loose screw like you will explode the way you just did at the expense of derailing your already boring thread,
Ha ha ha,hey little boy go get a life or better still go get laid so you can have some self
Worth instead of feeling like a Chris Rock over here.
By the way I thought you had been deported ?

Is that even making sense? Okay let me help you.

Father lord, please use your infinity power and unending mercy to please grant this retarrrrd the ability to think, make a worthy contribution and above all realise that he is a waste of space and better off committing suicide. Thank you Jesus for answering my prayers on his behalf.

Absu:

propheT,my own problem is my JT.it embarases me @ d slightest sight of a nice lookin gal,upon d fact dat i alwayz give it wat belongs 2 it like 5timz in a week.wat do u sugest 2 reduce it?

Peace be upon you my brethren.

No! No do that one. You have a talent, god will be mad at you [but haters will be happy] if you are to reduce it. I pray god give you the power to carry on. In the mean time, keep doing what you are doing.

Peace my friend. Remember say the bible talk am say "Go forth and multiply" and not reduce. Oya go do your thing. grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Odunnu: 8:46am On May 31, 2010
Ha,Alfa Elrazur,
I'v had a problem lately dat hz defied evry knwn medication.
I'm way 2pretty and hv a pleasant smile, lately ths has caused traffic jam and serial accident both here and outside Nl.I want to stop the mishapz bt maintain my eye catchn status.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by hatch: 9:16am On May 31, 2010
** Yawning seriously, off to the office.I'll be back **
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 10:33am On May 31, 2010
Odunnu. Twice I don try sort out your problems, na twice the system don comot my post and delete am. E be like say your problem will require seven days of fasting to fight off this evil wey no want make I post the thing wey dey my mind.

Anyway, solution be say make you dress like eleha. [Eleha are those muslim women who cover their body from head to toe and dress in black or brown.]

Good luck. grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by BeautfulB(f): 5:43pm On May 31, 2010
Pastor ElRazor am in the state of dilemma, I have a guy that loves me but we are miles apart and I also love him too, but am falling for some one, sadwat do u want me to do?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 5:47pm On May 31, 2010
Beautful.B:

Pastor ElRazor am in the state of dilemma, I  have a guy that  loves me but we are miles apart and I also love him too, but am falling for some one,  sadwat do u want me to do?

This one no be wahala at all.

You love the one wey dey far far faraway abi?

And you get one for close by wey love you too?

If so, you no have problem at all. In fact, the only problem be say you no get any problem. Just receive the love from both ends jare. After all, God want us to love our neighbour as we love ourselves. Oya love them both.

God bless you my sister.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by BeautfulB(f): 5:50pm On May 31, 2010
@ ElRazor u too funny jare. grin grin grin grin

bless u
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 5:56pm On May 31, 2010
Thank you madam. smiley

Please tell your friends, I will be here for a while, before I go to mecca for hajj.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by seunbanme: 8:17pm On May 31, 2010
May jah continue to jam u abundantly.

@Topic

I caught my best friend 'shinning' my girlfriend's 'congo'.He confessed to me that it has been going on for

weeks.What annoyed me most was that he was 'shinning' it as even his whole life depended on it.Sumthin i do

gently in order not to damage the 'cylinder' is what my best enemy friend is 'hittin in reckless abandon'

As we speak, am holding his 'shingosha' with my right hand while i am typing with my left.

Am so heart broken,how can she be so heartless?as for my friend-enemy am contemplating on wht to do with his

'shingosho'. I think cutting it off would teach him a lesson he wud neva forget but wait a min,do u think i wud get

away with it?

Tell me what i should do to his 'one eye monster'
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by edoyad(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2010
grin grin NOOOOOO ! ! Not the evil one eyed snake. Prophet where are yaaa ?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by nellaluv(f): 9:02pm On May 31, 2010
o_0
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 9:47pm On May 31, 2010
seunbanme:

May jah continue to jam u abundantly.

@Topic

I caught my best friend 'shinning' my girlfriend's 'congo'.He confessed to me that it has been going on for

weeks.What  annoyed me most was that he was 'shinning' it as even his whole life depended on it.Sumthin i do

gently in order not to damage the 'cylinder' is what my best enemy friend is 'hittin in reckless abandon'

As we speak, am holding his 'shingosha' with my right hand while i am typing with my left.

Am so heart broken,how can she be so heartless?as for my friend-enemy am contemplating on wht to do with his

'shingosho'. I think cutting it off would teach him a lesson he wud neva forget but wait a min,do u think i wud get

away  with it?

Tell me what i should do to his 'one eye monster'

Hmmm. My local fuji musician talk say "Those who dey romance your woman behind your back, make you no fight them on. But blame your wife".

Omo, you cannot have a congo and not shine it from time to time, or shine it properly. As you can see, yah congo go go somewhere wey sun dey shine well well.

E be like say yah woman nah like a thoroughbred sports car, and you take drive am like an old man, you see it needs to be trashed and floor with all the buttons and accelerator pedals pushed so as to reach her maximum. Oga, nah you I go blame oh. If you don handle am properly, nothing of this nature for don happen.

As for the one eyed monster, please commot that kind thought for your mind. That is very unafrican and almost homosexualll like European. Another man should not be touching another man willy jare. Not even for revenge. Abeg let him go. You should thank him for doing your job properly.

As for your woman, well you fit forgive am, but you to dey shine the congo properly. Peace.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 31, 2010
^^ since when did u become an uncle shocked shocked shocked Small boyz of nowadays. Look my moustache oo grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 9:58pm On May 31, 2010
luizworld:

^^ since when did u become an uncle shocked shocked shocked Small boyz of nowadays. Look my moustache oo grin

Since when did you have the audacity to question your elders? No let make I voodoo curse you. grin Post your issues for advice or go and wash the plates in the kitchen. Yeye boy, disrespecting his elders.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 31, 2010
ehn shocked shocked Na a whole me u dey follow talk like that. . Looks up into the sky and mumurs some incntations
**suddenly thunder and lighting strikes everywhere and hits "Uncle elrazurs" cap away** grin
Jazz pass jazz so dont try me oo. . grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Moyola(f): 10:39pm On May 31, 2010
Hehehehe!!
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by deebsman1(m): 11:00pm On May 31, 2010
funny thread. my own b say i want 2 stop visiting brothels but still going there,
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 31, 2010
Uncle Elrazur, is there room for your P.A in this ministry? You resolve their problems, I run a "pilot" with them cheesy
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 11:08pm On May 31, 2010
arkinses:

Uncle Elrazur, is there room for your P.A in this ministry? You resolve their problems, I run a "pilot" with them cheesy

Oga please go ahead. I cannot solve their problems alone. Them forget say man of God like me have his on need too. I can't take a shiittt without one person asking me to pray for them. My mouth aches from speaking in tongue, so yeah I can do with a man who can bring in a new dimension.

In the mean time, consider you first duty by giving Deebsman1 advice. Don't forget to pray for him after. grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 31, 2010
deebsman1:

funny thread. my own b say i want 2 stop visiting brothels but still going there,
Interesting scenario. Deebsman1 derives pleasures in visiting brothels however he intends to break away from this habit. In my opinion, I will advise that he maintains status quo in the recent development of his ID being a perfect anagram of 1 Bad Semen. It is a well known fact that bad semen is worthless; ergo Deebsman1 is bound to face a lifetime of nagging from his mother-in-law.

Deebsman1's would only find himself in grave danger if he desists from the habit.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Idowuogbo(f): 11:32pm On May 31, 2010
Moyola:

Hehehehe!!
i knew u wud b here , y u lafin u beta post ur issues 2 uncle elenu razor wink wink wink wink
cus i cant kip helping u wiv ur marital issue ,ave ran out of ur prescriptions  tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 31, 2010
@idowu
Are you still alive? shocked
mo ti miss e baby mi

@EL Razur
Ok, help me out here. So, I'm in loff with this wealthy Ekiti man. .  . . but he seems to think I'm in love with his money. What should I do? Yes, I'm in love with his money o, no lie, but how do I hide that fact grin cheesy grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by 190: 12:12am On Jun 01, 2010
elrazur
please how can we deal with some nairaland ashawo's disturbin tha peace~
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by 190: 12:14am On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

@idowu
Are you still alive? shocked
mo ti miss e baby mi

@EL Razur
Ok, help me out here. So, I'm in loff with this wealthy Ekiti man. .  . . but he seems to think I'm in love with his money. What should I do? Yes, I'm in love with his money o, no lie, but how do I hide that fact grin cheesy grin
shocked shocked GATORS~!!!~~
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 01, 2010
. . . . Is sth wrong?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by 190: 12:24am On Jun 01, 2010
^^
Swallows

Nothing,
Just suprised thats all~ grin grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Moyola(f): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2010
Idowuogbo:

i knew u wud b here , y u lafin u beta post your issues 2 uncle elenu razor wink wink wink wink
cus i cant kip helping u wiv your marital issue ,ave ran out of your prescriptions tongue tongue tongue cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Dunno whai he took it upon himsef 2 b Nlandz 'Agony Uncle' lol
Nywayz. . .na yu fit handle ma matta betta! cheesy

The Art Of Seduction: Are You An Artist Or A Charlatan? / Picture Of A Baby Dumped Into Faeces Rescued By Good Samaritan / What Are The Signs A Girl Dates two guyz at the same time?