Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" (2370 Views)

5 Reasons Your Romance Life Sucks / How To Confront A Cheating Spouse - Tips And Advice / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 7:51am On Jun 01, 2010
Moyola:

Dunno whai he took it upon himsef 2 b Nlandz 'Agony Uncle' lol
Nywayz. . .na yu fit handle ma matta betta! cheesy

Here is a verse for you to read. Jeremiah 5:21

Simply put, "They have eyes, yet the cannot see. . . . "

I explained I was ordained by the almighty after soul searching on Mount Sinai of 40 days and 40 nights, what is there not to understand.

Ask for God guidiance, I will pray for him to give you one too.

FLG

I am still praying over your issue, expect my reply soon. [s]Need to bath and shit then head out to find my daily bread.[/s]
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Moyola(f): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2010
Yeah yeah! c yu kan quote da Holy Book!
Lyk 'el' u were ORDAINED!. . . tongue
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2010
190:

elrazur
please how can we deal with some nairaland ashawo's disturbin tha peace~

I have no problem with that. What exactly is your problem? Live and let's live jare. If nah one man dey disturb the peace now, I will suggest other drastic measure, but this one nah woman. Allow make she enjoy and sample everything and everyone around jare.

FL Gators:

@EL Razur
Ok, help me out here. So, I'm in loff with this wealthy Ekiti man. .  . . but he seems to think I'm in love with his money. What should I do? Yes, I'm in love with his money o, no lie, but how do I hide that fact grin cheesy grin

Well, the quickest way to solve this will be to use the ultimate secret weapon against him. Which secret weapon I hear you say? Well the best way to get an ekiti man to fall in love with you and change his view is to strike him where is most vulnerable.

First go to the market and get the finest yam money can buy. Make him a nice pounded yam with very tasty egusi soup with, or ogbonaa.When he comes home at night, serve him this at the dinner table wearing a see through dress and with your boooobiiiesss almost point towards him wink

Show interest in his day for a few mins, let him eat in peace and by this time retire to go and watch some saucy movie together. Do this three weeks in a row. If he do not propose to you after or hand over all his credit cards, then call me a bastarrrrrd. [Not that you will call a man of God a bbbastard though]

Good luck.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by kokonets(m): 10:31am On Jun 01, 2010
Elrazur baba grin grin tuale make i dey collect offering na cheesy
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 01, 2010
ElRazur:

FLG

I am still praying over your issue, expect my reply soon. [s]Need to bath and poo then head out to find my daily bread.[/s]
Hope thou hast not judged me. . . .

Thanks for the advice. After that, how much can I take out daily without seeming suspicious?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by dbigrod(m): 1:24pm On Jun 01, 2010
[size=16pt]OGA ElRazur,
I GET QUESTION FOR U.IF I WANT UR BABE FOR JUST ONE NIGHT.WILL U LOAN HER TO ME FOR JUST ONE NIGHT?
[/size]
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 5:39pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Hope thou hast not judged me. . . .

Thanks for the advice. After that, how much can I take out daily without seeming suspicious?

Them say the soup wey sweet, na money kill am.

You are using his money to buy him food you go take prepare for him, I am sure you can figure it out yourself from there. A word is enough for the wise.

grin

d bigrod:

[size=16pt]OGA ElRazur,
I GET QUESTION FOR U.IF I WANT your BABE FOR JUST ONE NIGHT.WILL U LOAN HER TO ME FOR JUST ONE NIGHT?
[/size]

I am a man of God and as it stand, I do not have time for women due to my dedication to god. But I know a friend who know a friend that can fix you up with ladies. Let me know if you are interested.

By the way, he go cost you o. It is not free. cheesy
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
You didnt answer my question. And he does the grocery shopping, anywayz. I just use my expertise skills to cook am.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2010
^ mami come 2 my zanga 4 counselling jare
razor don weak tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 7:22pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

You didnt answer my question. And he does the grocery shopping, anywayz. I just use my expertise skills to cook am.

He should not be doing his own shopping. Your game is not right at all.

First things first, when his trust first and then come back here. Go in peace my sister. grin
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 01, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ mami come 2 my zanga 4 counselling jare
razor don weak tongue tongue tongue tongue
My dear, na true you talk jare, I dey come. The bobo no even fit answer my question, na only teeth he dey shine.

ElRazur:

He should not be doing his own shopping. Your game is not right at all.

First things first, when his trust first and then come back here. Go in peace my sister. grin
Excuse me, why you trynna send me out. Arent you Uncle Agony?

1. What's not right about a man doing grocery shopping? Is that going to kill him?

2. How can I win his trust? I think I already did, but just in case. . . . how do I go about winning his trust and loyalty?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

My dear, na true you talk jare, I dey come. The bobo no even fit answer my question, na only teeth he dey shine.
lwkmd
razor blade jus dey rip u off , imagine u came bck 3times jus 4 solution on 1 scenario
iya al we nid 2 do is get high on high grade sesiminia ,den all solutions go begin 2 follow ,
dats all grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 01, 2010
See this ara oko, which one is sesimina?
Se inu igbo kan ni iwo ati razur ti wa ni? tongue
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Jun 01, 2010
^grandma
kai ,na me u bullet so
no b ur fault angry angry angry angry
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
na joke I joke. You know I loff you nau tongue
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 7:57pm On Jun 01, 2010
FL Gators:

Excuse me, why you trynna send me out. Arent you Uncle Agony?

1. What's not right about a man doing grocery shopping? Is that going to kill him?

2. How can I win his trust? I think I already did, but just in case. . . . how do I go about winning his trust and loyalty?

Please stay after all, the bible talk am say "In my father's house, plenty room dey for there." John 14:2.

1. Simple, you are the one doing the cooking, and as such in a position to buy better ingredients.

2. Follow the initial advice I gave.

These na simple matters, why you no see am so?
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jun 01, 2010
1. It seems to me that you're trying to apply some kind of sexism palava into this? What is wrong with a man buying groceries when he is given the specific ingredients needed for that meal?

2. Cooking iyan and egusi is not going to gain anything.

Agony Uncle, you sure you sef no dey suffer from agony? [jk]
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by ElRazur: 8:20pm On Jun 01, 2010
Okay, let him go and buy the ingredients. When a nice and younger looking gal gives him a helping hand, please don't come here to complain.

He is an Ekiti man, it is the way to his heart. You are indirectly calling me a bastarddddd, yet you havent even tried the tried and tested methods.
Re: Ask Uncle ElRazur For Solutions And Advice To Your "Romance Problems" by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 01, 2010
Wouldnt dare call you a bastard.

Problem solved, thank you, agony

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

... / I Need Some Spice In My Life / She Gets Annoyed Easily. What Do I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.