Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,104 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law (38935 Views)

Girl's Mum In Shock After Finding A Big Cucumber In Her Bag (pics/video) / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception / Zimbabwean Woman Sex With Brother Backfires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by purem(m): 5:58am On Jun 06, 2018
Alright that's nice
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by chrisdstar: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2018
I guess her new family will give her a befitting burial.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by pyyxxaro: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2018
That brother inlaw must be CHIWETALU AGU grin

E nor de use people wife play grin tongue
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 06, 2018
because of penis
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Evince(m): 6:10am On Jun 06, 2018
Y this una God no punish her yet she lived 81yrs and u think there is hell for her to suffer. Everything ends as u die.
Am outa this stupid brainwashing of religion and existence of one Godliza.

She chose later what makes her happy. If haters like make them wish her brimstone nothing commot nothing enter. Everyone dies
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Alejoc(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2018
Oyinbo no get chill grin grin grin
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by LastSurvivor11: 6:13am On Jun 06, 2018
maxtop:
They should at least pay her the last respect and leave the rest for God. By the way, she still married within the family nah ? What's there problem sef ?

I think marrying from the family was the mistake but can't still take care of her children..
She deserves no peace in life or death because she brought agony to others..
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by oruma19: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2018
GOOD CHILDREN! TRUTH PREVAILS. A LESSON FOR ALL OLOSHO WIVES WHO Bleep FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS. THIS IS HOW UR OBITUARY WILL BE WRITTEN. SHAME IN DEATH..
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Ellabae(f): 6:27am On Jun 06, 2018
She did wrong but at least they would av paid her last respect. Modified: if this was always the case. Then I would be planing to do more.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by CSTR1003: 6:28am On Jun 06, 2018
Her suffering just began.

Let her go and tell God how and why she abandoned the children he put in her custody.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by CSTR1003: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
She did wrong but at least they would av paid her last respect.
Last respect for a woman that abandon you as a child to go on a sex spree with your father's blood brother.

You are high on something.

1 Like

Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Ellabae(f): 6:35am On Jun 06, 2018
CSTR1003:

Last respect for a woman that abandon you as a child to go on a sex spree with your father's blood brother.

You are high on something.
U could have said ur point without insult. Good morning.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by MrPresident1: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2018
It is a fake story, read with understanding.

Dehmlow and Schunk? Pronounce them and see it is just a satire
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by alenwup(m): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2018
These oyibo people can be so blank and down to earth! Must they open her nyash even at death? ;DThese oyibo people can be so blank and down to earth! Must they open her nyash even at death?
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by eluquenson(m): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2018
This is absolutely serious grin
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 06, 2018
it's absurd how some women can't do without random sampling of John Thomas!
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by kmaster007: 7:00am On Jun 06, 2018
nah deir wahala b dat....
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by INFOBIZ3: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2018
You are not taking anything out of this world. Stop concentrating on material wealth. Rather,

Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and He will give you everything you need.
Matthew 6 :33

My people
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Barthley: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2018
if this shii happened in 9ja nairalanders would rained curses on them.. but because na Westerner una no get wetin to talk
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by Smarkie: 7:11am On Jun 06, 2018
the brother-inlaw sef. how could he live happily with his brother's wife knowing fully well that she left kids that needs their mother's care behind
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by ElsonMorali: 7:14am On Jun 06, 2018
So now that she can't defend herself no more y'all idiots decided to find your voice?!!

Thunder fire all of una.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by lawrenzo007(m): 7:18am On Jun 06, 2018
ashbishop:
Whites and stupidity sha

That's not stupidity, that's the reality...
I love the way white people call a shape a shape not the Africans that can always hide from saying the truth... They Can do eye service for even dead body
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by okerekeikpo: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2018
People are mean
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by babeosisi: 7:27am On Jun 06, 2018
The woman lived 81 years ,it's not as if she was swallowed by fish while fleeing to Nineveh sorry California
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by DonBenny77(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2018
It's good to be truthful at all times

She deserves no accolades
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by excel101(m): 7:39am On Jun 06, 2018
She might have done wrong while alive, but now that she's dead she should be forgiven. Forgive her or not she's gone and no longer conscious.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by SmellingAnus(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2018
maxtop:
They should at least pay her the last respect and leave the rest for God. By the way, she still married within the family nah ? What's there problem sef ?
trust me, such folks don't deserve mercy...
It's only when you have experienced such that you will understand better... No wonder the late tuPac also said something similar... he refered to his late dad as a stranger, ... " he passed away and I didn't cry cos my anger couldn't let me feel for a stranger"....
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by CSTR1003: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
Ellabae:
U could have said ur point without insult. Good morning.
Good morning, my dear.
Re: Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law by JustCurious: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2018
As if she would miss them, too. ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is Extorting Me / Love Hotels: ‘short-time’ Service Becomes Saviour Amid Economic Downturn / UK Dating: 8 Differences Between White And Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.