Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously (68417 Views)

Muric Commends Buhari For Declaring June 12 Democracy Day / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Buhari Has Ended Obasanjo’s May 29 Hypocrisy, Says Falana On June 12 Democracy D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by kheende1: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=CyynthiaKiss post=68242396]Buhari, your desperation to retain power is so strong.
One thing is certain, you might succeed in deceiving some fanatical yoryuba Muslimns, but you can't deceive progressive/Yoruba Christians.
We Christian Yorubas will not vote for you in 2019.
We won't vote for someone who is busy killing our Christian brothers in north central because we all know that once you are done with northern Christians, you will face southern Christians, Yoruba Christians included during your second tenure.
God forbids.!

If Abiola is so special in Yoruba land a
s you want to paint it, why did my people reject renaming Unilag after him ?
Abiola has come and gone, we have our way of mourning and remembering him.

Terrorist Buhari, your antics is dead on arrival .
Progressive Yorubas are wiser...[/why do u think like this? MKO deserve d honour, if not d selfishness of OBJ]
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by enimooko: 10:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Buhari, your desperation to retain power is so strong.
One thing is certain, you might succeed in deceiving some fanatical yoryuba Muslimns, but you can't deceive progressive/Yoruba Christians.
We won't vote for someone who is busy killing our Christian brothers in north central because we all know that once you are done with northern Christians, you will face southern Christians, Yoruba Christians included during your second tenure.
God forbids.!

If Abiola is so special in Yoruba land as you want to paint it, why did my people reject renaming Unilag after him ?

Progressive Yorubas are wiser...
Jonathan can never change unilag to M A U. He despised the Yoruba. And you cannot speak for the Yorubas. Speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by stat(m): 10:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
God forbids.!

If Abiola is so special in Yoruba land as you want to paint it, why did my people reject renaming Unilag after him ?

Who are you speaking for My Dear Brother.....BUHARI ALL THE WAY

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Barzinime(m): 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2018
But he knows Rose about politics
Mr ITK
maestroferddi:
You don't know Jack about politics so I don't expect you to understand...
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Guestlander: 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
Organs:

Waoh, 299 likes for a hate post. You guys are plenty oh. Get ready to wail and cry your eyes out in 2019....lol

There are more retards on nairaland than reasonable people.

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.' - George Carlin.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by chernest2002: 10:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari is chasing the wind if he thinks my people will give him votes because of this.
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by vinnex: 10:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
Nonsense decision. It makes no meaning and does not change the fact that this administration has failed in all remifications.....
Let them declear herdsmen terrorist day, then we will take them serious...
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 10:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
Congratulation MKO. You are truly the president we never had.

Gani Fawehimi would cry and cry on National TV. He just couldn't help seeing people wallow in abject penury.

These are my Heros and not one pink old toddler who heartlessly led numbers of gullible young men to their early grave.

Chuku okike will answer him when the time is ripe.

God bless Muhammadu for this.

A 25 years dream come through.

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by vexing(m): 10:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
There are errors in the write up. It should be better edited next time.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by OracleDiet(m): 10:34pm On Jun 06, 2018
A well analyzed political starategy
Good move PMB
Lets the haters wag

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Lightening: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
God forbids.!

Yoruba Christians have woken up only after avoidable heavy damages have been done to Nigeria. If only you guys listened rather than calling us names. Welcome to the opposition.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Thanks18(m): 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
sapele914:
Rebels of the state,what is the difference between them and boko haram that want their own separate state from The Federal Republic of Nigeria. No be only fallen heroes,Criminals. Wasn't odumegwu ojukwu pardoned by President Shehu Shagari in 1982?you are here running your mouth,Useless terrorist ipob. Least we forget june 12th was annuled by the request of an Igbo Man Arthur Nzeribe to a High Court via his group Association for Better Nigeria (A.B.N.). Hypocrites.

You are biased. You are very fast in alleging that an Igbo man requested for annulment of June 12 election result and generalized the anomaly to all igbos
But in another vein, that election adjudged be the freest and fairest election was conducted by Electoral commission (National Electoral Commission) under the chairmanship of another Igbo man by name Prof. Humphrey Nwosu. Prof Nwosu was courageous enough in announcing the election even though it angered the military junta. So stop all this lazy analysis of political events. Get full fact and reason beyond petty sentiments and tribe
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Lightening: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2018
Jaideyone:
this your whole Yoruba Christian versus Yoruba Muslim talk is stale and boring. don't you have something to do with your life even if your parents are still feeding you at 35?

You are certainly a Yoruba muslim; always catching Hausa/Fulani bullets who still turns around to kill their people.
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by icon007(m): 10:52pm On Jun 06, 2018
A very smart move from buhari, I must confess. He will win some people over with this. Tinubu and kayemo must have advised him thus. A good one in silencing IBB and OBJ for some time unless they have 'good' reply for this.
However, history is well learnt. PBM happens to be in the administration that imprisoned Abiola, he never show sympathy to him or his family when Abiola lost his wife. Also remembering the praises buhari often shower on Abacha, can we den say this 'honor' is devoid of politics even after he had stayed in office 3 years without doing this? All the same, I wish a 'better' than buhari contest against him next year

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by saltoasis: 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Buhari is so desperate to please SW people.I suspect this as Jagaban's idea.
He knows North central have rejected him and SE is a brick wall. Some gullible people would praise him for this.
Don't be surprised if APC counts this as part of their achievement. YEYE People!!!
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Tinolee(m): 10:53pm On Jun 06, 2018
Some many confused �‍♂️ Element on Nairaland! Buhari did what OBJ or GEJ should have done! June 12 remain the Democracy Day!
If you are Sad, go n hug � Transformer!

Buhari till 2023

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:04pm On Jun 06, 2018
political move to gather votes..i can see tinubu hands on this..PMB must have consulted some key Yoruba elites and elders before doing this...
my major concern now is how OBJ will speak or react knowning fully well that he had a golden chance to have done this but he refused and despite MKO been a fellow tribeman and clan..he didn't honor him.while he (OBJ) rode on his man date to becoming president in 1999...
i think OBJ failure to doing that then has nailed his credibility to speak against PMB now in the sense that no sane person will argue that MKO mandate was given to OBJ...
we are waiting for reactions and counter reactions from Afenifere,Fayose and OBJ himself...
this 2019 elections gonna make or mar Nigeria democracy..

2 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Jackbell17: 11:06pm On Jun 06, 2018
May 29 is then for what?
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by maestroferddi: 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Barzinime:
But he knows Rose about politics
Mr ITK
Who asked you?

Mr assistant boyfriend....
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Ttipsy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 06, 2018
Mkk Una cum carry me sit down for house na useless govt imagine who is Declearing a pup holy
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by searchlight: 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2018
madridguy:
Politics.
I have been following your reactions lately. it seems you are beginning to acquire some level of sanity. the lord is wonderful
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by Jones4190(m): 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
MKO Abiola was a detribalised Nigerian, he never deplored ethnic or religious sentiments in his philanthropic gesture. He supported and assisted in building schools, homes for the poor, Churches n mosques across the country.
He was the Chief Launcher at the launch of the J. S. Tarka Foundation were lots of money was raised to construct the building named after J. S. Tarka in Makurdi, during the Late Rev. Fr. Adasu regime.
He was a complete Nationalist n so deserved the honour bestowed on him today by Mr. President. A honour long overdue while past regimes were busy honouring looters of our treasury. Congrats Moshood Kasimawo O. Abiola.

3 Likes

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by nadiq1: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
It would have been best if Buhari can garner enough courage to revisit June 12 and declare MKO as the winner, add him to the list of past presidents, and pay all past remuneration due him to his family. With these, he will not only have my vote, I will actively campaign for his re-election.

1 Like

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by PapaHD: 11:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
At last! Buhari has started giving us the change he promised... Change of date!!!
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by searchlight: 11:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Why can't UNN be named after Ojukwu or Kanu? You guys just like stoking up hatred around. If they give it to you, you will start playing the victim.
stop comparing UNN and that you unilag. remember there are two universities in the ZOO. university of Nigeria and others. Argue with Abiola if you like

1 Like

Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by searchlight: 11:22pm On Jun 06, 2018
buhariguy:
I am still searching and looking for how it will not be Buhari till 2023
I heard seven were killed today in Benue state hahahahahahohohohohikikikikikiki
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by wildernessVoice: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
This is the biggest baits of Oduduwa nation for 2019.
Will they fall into it.....?
I'll respect their academic excellence by their choice in 2019 with this bone without meat thrown to them by PMB.

June 12 happen when Nigeria was not divided by religion but now it is a determinant.
The truth is that blood shed by Fulani terrorist is hurting and causing confusion in PMB brain and his cohorts.
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by searchlight: 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
BabaO2:

Get lost, you are an impostor. All Yorubas are one and civilized
maybe but then madridguy, sarki and buhari guy have questionable root cus they are nothing close to civilization
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by felix10(m): 11:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
Since when?
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by dapojaja(m): 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
oyetunder:
undecided Lessons for Ogun people.... Obasanjo attacked Fela...he hated Awolowo...and refused to recognise June 12 even though Abiola was also from Ogun. Now someone from the North...hmmm

Ode of the highest order. Buhari that wittily made June 12 to be democracy day keeps praising Abacha up and down saying he didn't steal Nigerians money while loot was been recovered. The fulani's played the game on afonjas. Now they playing it on the entire Yoruba race and you are gallible and falling for it. oponu.
Re: FG Declares June 12 Democracy Day, Award MKO GCFR Posthumously by NeuroBoss(m): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
God forbids.!

No, we didn't reject Abiola. Jonathan's honour was a half-wittex attempt at relegating Abiolas sacrifice and status as the Matyr of our nascent democracy to a regional or only a Yoruba thing. This is a good step by Buhari politics or no politics. You people should stop being impossible!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Meet The Explosive Device Expert Who Is Ready 2 Die In Fighting Boko Haram(pics) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ / Obasanjo Returns $200 Million To National Treasury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.