Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure (77101 Views)

President Buhari Signs 2018 Budget Wednesday / President Buhari Signs Fourth Alteration Bill / Atiku Reacts As Buhari Signs "Not Too Young To Run" Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by yarimo(m): 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
monkautos:

MUST EVERYTHING BE GOD BLESS PMB
before nko? PMB as president is the best thing to happen for nigeria and nigerians.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by pogo5: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Banmeallday: 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68303539:

AMEN AND AMEN.
GOD BLESS YOU TOO MY BROTHER.
We will all live to see Buhari do his beat as he takes us to the Land flowing with Milk and Honey.
Many of them are fainting and slumping cos corruption is now dwindling so fast In their faces.

GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Very very poor PR team Buhari’s has here. Your coupist is clueless and frankly, so are his followers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by samilly(m): 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin I will miss Osibanjo if pmb win next year
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by holluphemydavid(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Wot is Atiku's fate now?
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by package7(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
PMB your are calling for anarchy and it will consume you soon than you expected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by ModsWillKillNL: 9:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
I smell a rat... smiley
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Seun360(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Will this new amendment affect Atiku's presidential bid?
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by edogu(m): 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Does it mean that Engr David Umahi will not contest for second tenure knowing fully well that he was part of the previous administration as the Deputy Governor in Ebonyi State.
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by dadada98: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmmm
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by package7(m): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
Officialkerr:
Please! Please!! Please !!!

Help me in the name of God Almighty and with too much tears in my eyes great agony in my heart I sincerely and humbly write to ask for the financial help of well meaningful and good Nigerians and Non-Nigerians to enable me pay my schoolfees.
Am a student of Rivers state University.. My name is Banigo Precious Charles, I'm in level 100 and am yet to pay my school fees for level 100 and the closing date is on the 15th of June am expected to pay the sum of 46,500.. Please can you help me out.. I ken this is not right but i have no option. Even if its something little so i can integrate up and pay to avoid penalties for late payment.
Please nothing is too small.
Thanks God bless you.
Account details in signature
Ogbeni,if,you're really sincere and want well meaning of nairaland to assist you kindly put ,your cellphone number.
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by MPESA(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68302427:

Sorry for that giving you a headache.
I pray you won't slump out before the end of the day.

See this one so brazen in his HATRED wit him dry chest!
You will just quench on top My President matter for nothing.
Support who you wanna support and leave me alone with President Buhari.
FREE WORLD!
!
Sir you are over doing it even when its not sensible to applaud him.
Let's we the youth of this Nation learn how to call a spade a spade and to accommodate one another.
Supporting this politicians blindly takes us more backward.
SHALOM.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by BullionVan111: 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
“I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Hundreds Of Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” – Tekno

click here for photos and video
http://www.9jaresponse.com/2018/06/i-didnt-go-to-school-but-i-have.html
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by CodeTemplar: 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
So can Atiku run for presidency?
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Lexusgs430: 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
Another president would repeal it...... Simples.... Case study - Obama vs Trump.....
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by FTrebirth(m): 9:17pm On Jun 08, 2018
nkwuocha1:

Yet you find it hard selling a lap of chicken in this regime. Otele!

You just dey talk anyhow. Person go just dey look you. Guy if na 30k you take dey support buhari then you must be a chronic debtor.

zombies don't have a mind of their own. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by wellmax(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
monkautos:

To much hate in you
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari no just get sense.Stewpid man.
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
hmm
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by lonelydora: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

How are we sure he knew what he signed?

That's the problem. He may not even be aware of what he signed
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
NO WONDER BUBU WANTED TO KILL HIS VP FEW DAYS AGO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by educators(f): 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by bionixs: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2018
monkautos:

election is here. time to come from Aso Rock to fry Akara with mama Bose is here. Convoys pulling over to buy roasted corn and plantain by the road sides is upon us again. Slowpokes like the guy you quoted would never learn. His types are wired to suffer and stay stagnated for stipends

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by bobnatlo(m): 9:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
This is a good one thumbs to this govt.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by maishai: 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
Be careful what you wish for Mr President. Nobody knows tommorrow this same law that favors the north today can backfire in the future undecided
Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by icedbreez(m): 9:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68302331:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

That was the mistake the country made with the ineffectual and clueless one that nearly turned this country to Somalia with his 40 thieves!

The thieves there now no pass 40? Nigerians cannot give public opinion without insults. abusing people online who no matter how you extend your extended family you cannot boast of someone with like stature, even if I agree to GEJ being clueless which i don't....Buhari nor look like someone with full grasp of our problems in Nigeria so brother please take a seat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
post=68302331:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.

That was the mistake the country made with the ineffectual and clueless one that nearly turned this country to Somalia with his 40 thieves!

Buhari and APC are ashamed of admitting that they are now implementing GEJ's 2014 confab.

Well senator Ita Enang is doing a good work in advising Buhari to start implementing PDP 2014 national confab, even though he doesn't want to admit it to the public. And can use it to campaign for 2019 election.

Election year, politicians eyes services are on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by buskie13(m): 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
oshe11:
You are worse with your BBQ business

Its only a FOOLISH MAN that will talk like this, knowing he is advertising his business here.....
that BBQ guy is not into any business, like what someone said. he's a bmc fronting with a false business name, you can't be a businessman and talk like that on a public forum when you are seeking for customers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure by KingSyrus: 9:27pm On Jun 08, 2018
First of all I wanna thank the Almighty God for making it possible for me to be a part of this great forum. Secondly, I wanna thank the moderators for accepting me into the family and thirdly, I wanna thank all the members of this forum. I'm really grateful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Confirms Two Deaths From Lekki Shooting / Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / How Jonathan Lands In Otuoke And How Buhari Intends To Land In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.