Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59933 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:

Nothing..Their proofs are baseless

Yet you muslims look tirelessly in the pages of the bible for the name of your prophet in other to verify and accredit him as a true prophet undecided

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
millionboi2:
i mean d pastor.
OK, please he's not a pastor but a deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by delkuf(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
zaltman:

You can't be sane and be a Muslim, that's hate speech you know and I'm sure you didn't learnt that from Jesus(SAW)
don't type that saw, aftering mentioning the name of the Lord Jesus. if you don't know whom you serve, I know whom I serve. the Lord Jesus is not Mohammed oooo.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Mccullum: 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Maamin:

Bwahahahaha.....which Muhammed are we talking about here? cheesy

Are you kidding me when and where did all these happened any historic reference documented to serve as evidence? shocked

You can't believe because your hatred to Islamic religion won't enhance you to believe, that's why I urge you to go and google it and you'll see many that I didn't mention.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mccullum:

You can't believe because your hatred to Islamic religion won't enhance you to believe, that's why I urge you to go and google it and you'll see many that I didn't mention.

Is it Google or Quran allah gave to muhammed? cheesy

At least some of his miracles should be mentioned in the quran first before I turn to google.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by adontcare(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
sKeetz:

Ok but please name one amputee that he has made 'whole' undecided
please present one amputee that believe he can be whole by Jesus.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sarkin:
yes. And Allah will punish anyone that "goes for his head"But you know only lazy and ignorant Muslims convert out of Islam and people that find truth and God come to Islam. Bye. This is my last reply to you and your likes.
I took off my hijab and my parents found out': The secret network of ex-Muslims who are too ashamed to reveal they no longer follow Islam

dailymail.co.uk

Jun 9, 2018 8:11 AM

As Australia turns toward secularism, the idea of leaving a religion has become acceptable, even encouraged by parts of society.

But for many Muslims the choice to turn away from their faith can have disastrous consequences. 

They can loose their family and friends. Many have been shamed, silenced, abused and have even received death threats for their decision to renounce the faith.

Those that do abandon Islam can be cut off from their communities, forced to build new lives. 

Those who can't, where the risk is just too great, continue to prey to live a lie, preying to a God they don't believe in.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 7:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
adontcare:
please present one amputee that believe he can be whole by Jesus.

facepalm sad
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Coloraw: 9:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Maamin:

@the bold is where fanatism comes in, Terrorism comes in, beheading comes in, suicide bombing comes in, altaqiyyah comes in, Jizyah comes in, subjugation comes in, war against other faiths comes in, Hamas, hezbollah,alqaida,bokoharam,fulani herdsmen, miyettiallah, isis and so many comes in.

With what I have listed above in respect to what you said at bold, should we define jihad again? undecided

Pls explain how this is a peaceful religion
If am to follow these verses in the bible

knowingfully well that 2 Timothy 3:16 says
All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness ...............

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Coloraw:

All scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness ...............

It's a pity you quoted that verse without understanding the meaning behind it.

What does this part mean to you..useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness ............try to read it a little slower this time.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Oricha62(m): 3:55am On Jun 11, 2018
Maamin:

Isn't it obvious and known world wide that anyone that leaves Islam for other faith has fatwah issued on his head?

Even an unborn baby know this cheesy

Is that what media teaches you?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 8:19am On Jun 11, 2018
Oricha62:

Is that what media teaches you?

Media ke?

Do you know how many fatwah Ayatullah Kumeni alone has issued on apostates and those who have questioned Islam? shocked
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 1:19pm On Jun 11, 2018
maestroferddi:
The fellow is clearly brainwashed/under an influence.

Why would anybody in their right senses leave the illumination and liberty which Jesus typifies/embodies for a grotesque ideology that thrives on intimidation and violence?

Islam was nothing other a heretical form of early Christianity. If go study the history of Muhammad before he started his religion, you would hear about a heretical monk by the name of Bahia. Scholars believe this Bahia was instrumental to most of the so called revelation which Muhammad claimed to have had.

Where Bahia's tutelage could not cover, the motley of epigraphical materials rife between the Sixth and Seventh Century came handy.

Anyone still having difficulty in situaing Islam within the context of Christian heresy should do a little study on Christian heresy.

Jesus came down to earth and saved humanity. He finished his earthly assignment and went back to heaven.

Almost six centuries afterwards, one individual suddenly had a revelation about the corruption of the Bible. This fellow was not a Jew/Hebrew. He was not a son of David.
He was not in the line of prophetic succession. There was no prophet to confirm his visions. He performed no miracles to demonstrate that indeed he had God's approval/imprimatur.

The God he claimed he was representing was so weak that he needed humans to shed blood in spreading his message.

How incongruous!
Well said Bro!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 6:16pm On Jun 12, 2018
Coloraw:

u see there is in the Bible the new and old testament
in the old testament was a time of violence, blood for blood , eye for eye , where disobedience is punishable by death ,kill ur enemies
But when Jesus came he changed things ,he died for our sins , he solve the issue of have to resolve sins with blood, he said to love ur enemies and turn the other cheek when slapped , Moses said adultery is a crime punishable by stoning to the death does that mean Moses was wrong at that time maybe maybe not but when Jesus came he said he who hasn't commited a sin be the first to cast the stone
So we are not saying the Bible doesn't have violence contained but remember we are Christians meaning followers of Christ we follow Jesus and his teachings

But u see Islam who don't believe in Jesus ( I know Muslims would say they believe in Jesus but u don't believe in him himself cause he is the son of God and u don't believe that u just believe in his teachings maybe) are still stuck in the belief of the old testament the times of blood for blood , eye for eye , killing ur enemies, do u know that in the middle East they still stone people for adultery , that is why presently u don't see Christians killing even though some parts in the Bible contain some violence cause we don't follow that and I know some Muslims would say there is such a thing as Christian terrorism but that is so rare no one has heard about it infact it's my first time hearing it and it still falls under he saying that THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO EVERYTHING meaning that even if Christians are not killers or terrorist there are exceptions to that people have issues

But with Islam terrorism and killing can hardly be called exceptions can it? , Islam is brutal and binding , still stuck with violence and blood for blood do u even know about Sharia law? do u know just how wicked it is?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 6:18pm On Jun 12, 2018
Coloraw:

u see there is in the Bible the new and old testament
in the old testament was a time of violence, blood for blood , eye for eye , where disobedience is punishable by death ,kill ur enemies
But when Jesus came he changed things ,he died for our sins , he solve the issue of have to resolve sins with blood, he said to love ur enemies and turn the other cheek when slapped , Moses said adultery is a crime punishable by stoning to the death does that mean Moses was wrong at that time maybe maybe not but when Jesus came he said he who hasn't commited a sin be the first to cast the stone
So we are not saying the Bible doesn't have violence contained but remember we are Christians meaning followers of Christ we follow Jesus and his teachings

But u see Islam who don't believe in Jesus ( I know Muslims would say they believe in Jesus but u don't believe in him himself cause he is the son of God and u don't believe that u just believe in his teachings maybe) are still stuck in the belief of the old testament the times of blood for blood , eye for eye , killing ur enemies, do u know that in the middle East they still stone people for adultery , that is why presently u don't see Christians killing even though some parts in the Bible contain some violence cause we don't follow that and I know some Muslims would say there is such a thing as Christian terrorism but that is so rare no one has heard about it infact it's my first time hearing it and it still falls under he saying that THERE ARE EXCEPTIONS TO EVERYTHING meaning that even if Christians are not killers or terrorist there are exceptions to that people have issues

But with Islam terrorism and killing can hardly be called exceptions can it? , Islam is brutal and binding , still stuck with violence and blood for blood do u even know about Sharia law? do u know just how wicked it is?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 12, 2018
Bring me an amputee or u can as well amputate your arms and come
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Abayolaid: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2019
alhamdulilahi
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Abayolaid: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
pls who inspired old testerment? God, are u trying to say God make mistake when he sent moses, david and others to write old testerment and jesus came to correct d mistakes
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by UsmanBabaIdris: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2020
It is always surprising to see the way many Christians quickly parade about the miracles performed by Jesus (peace be upon him). But what they failed to asked themselves is that:

Did Jesus performed these miracles by himself or by the will of God?

The Bible answers our question:

• John 5:19 “Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.”

• "… I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me …" John. 5:30.

• "…ye men of Israel, hear these words, Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know …"Acts. 2:22.

These verses are clearly telling us that Jesus powers do not belong to him, and he alone, without the help of God, can do nothing.
The multitudes and disciples themselves understand and always glorified God in all such circumstances:

• '‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’' (Matt. 9:cool

Lastly, miracles are not only peculiar to Jesus alone. it is attributes of prophets of God which God Almighty bestowed on them to show his greatness.
Even in the Bible, we hear of greater miracles performed by Moses, Elisha, Ezekiel, and others, and all of them did not become God!

Please I encouraged my Christian brethren to go and study their Bible thoroughly. Blind faith has no basis in any religion.

Jesus said: "…Know ye the truth as it is the truth which shall make you free …" John 8:32.

Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Names Of God In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.