Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59916 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Paperwhite(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
God restore you back again to faith & where you rightly belong brother man. undecided undecided cry
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by deathwing(m): 12:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
If the only reason you are well mannered is because of your religion, maybe you need to take a good look at yourself again. If you cannot command common human decency without calling your religion, your religiosity is false. Atheists who are well mannered are better than you then because they don't need a quran to be sensible.

(
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by otabaotaba: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
The thing people don't understand is that this can only happens when evil spirits enters a man, he may have been a good pastor before but something must have gone wrong in the spirit realm

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

Yet there has not been any single verifiable proof of him raising the dead or even healing an amputee. Mumu overload.

Ode, give us proof He didnt

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by tolexy007(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
good for him...
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by abdulskulboy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
MashaAllah may Allah guide you and increase ur iman

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Elsalvator38: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Make we dey boi egg
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Ode, give us proof He didnt

I should give you proof that he didnt? Now I see i've been wasting my time talking to a dolt. Bye felicia.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by symbianDON(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God allah.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by victorazyvictor(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.

Yes we can see the manner in middle east your ancestry dwelling grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Bonapart(m): 12:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
lol. Don't be stupid dear. And you can't raise voice against Mohamed children killing all over the world. Fastest growing ko, fastest dying ni

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by bedspread: 12:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

When will Jesus heal an amputee?
Make sure u are Here... you will see JESUS CHRIST AT WORKr

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by D1official: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
I was privileged to be in a service,where the pastor gave a testimony of how he was being asked by Muslims to convert to Islam for him to be handsomely paid, but he declined.
I guess d story of dis man won't be far fetched from such event.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

I should give you proof that he didnt? Now I see i've been wasting my time talking to a dolt. Bye felicia.
The bible is clear that Jesus rises the dead.

U can not prove he didnt grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by kenx1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Smart business move grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Uyi168: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why are christians here acting pained and frustrated?

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pat081: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wot will now happen to his church members
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Funny how people can believe a god is handing down books from the sky

When did we get the printing press ??

Religions cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jay31: 12:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:

Actually I am not surprise, Jesus is coming soon... Everything that is happening now has already been stated in the Bible... But one thing I am sure is this, I was a Muslim for many years before I saw the light, gave my life to Christ... And with what God has done for me, even if everyone in this country deny Jesus, I will stick to Jesus because He is the only way, the Truth and Life. May God help everyone to know Him.

17 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by lastmaster(m): 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
If nah Muslim convert to Christianity, The religion of pieces , sorry peace for don lynch the person even people make them convert d guy.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by mayorkyzo: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
See them rejoicing over a convert but it's a sin punishable by death to leave Islam...

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maestroferddi: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
You are in bondage my friend.

You profess an ideology built on fear, bloodletting, falsehood and violence.

Tell me why any right-thinking person would embrace Islam?

No matter the falsehood and the billions of dollars Saudi Arabia and other Islamic institutions are dishing out to pecuniary converts, Igboland is securely esconsed in the hands of Christianity.

There cannot be a genuine Igbo Muslim because the whole concept of Islam is against everything signify/define Igboness.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Arysexy(m): 12:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
With Biafra, we shall sanitize our land from every defilement of Islam. God forbid Islam having root in Igbo land. The two can't go together. Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Elsalvator38:
Make we dey boi egg

no, you should think abt it so that you won't be astray till d end
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Charly68: 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
I doubt if he knows the bible..& if he did,it means there are some demonic manipulations somewhere ..how can he read John 1:12,29 ,John 3:16 John 14:6 and see still veered out of the Ark of salvation..why leaving eternal life for death..?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Orpe7(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
When ur ministry isnt moving, try another

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Tswata1992: 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
He is now on the right path

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Arysexy:
With Biafra, we shall sanitize our land from every defilement of Islam. God forbid Islam having root in Igbo land. The two can't go together. Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!

my prayer for you is that you die a Muslim so as to be happy here and in the hereafter

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by BenzEne1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can't go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

Garbage.
We aren't soul hunters. If you listen to dawaah and realize Islam is the right path you'll stick with it. He obviously got into Islam for mundane reasons.
You and the fellow deserve each other.
Astagfirullah if I sound insultive.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maj196(m): 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2018
Marhaba kiss

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Charly68:
I doubt if he knows the bible..& if he did,it means there are some demonic manipulations somewhere ..how can he read John 1:12,29 ,John 3:16 John 14:6 and see still veered out of the Ark of salvation..why leaving eternal life for death..?

He discovered the bible is full of errors

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Danelo(m): 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
Which name him go bear now?

Alfa Chidi
Or
Alhaji Chidi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.