Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59929 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Does your God not have power to do this??
Which of em?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Stop being an hypocrite! Terrorists are not Muslims, their evidence is baseless in Islam. If you know, you know

lol Its like u don't know ur own religion
I've seen lots of videos and I've checked them out if I had time I could send it .

the fact is Islam means submission literally ,it's not a religion of peace but submission and there are parts of the Qur'an that says that non-muslims are enemies

and if u say it ain't a terrorist religion what do u say about the fact that all (over 300) of the terrorist organisations released by the UN are Islamic groups Huh?

don't shit ur sleves
ur religion is breeding killers

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 5:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
princessayesha:

Eyya Oga e pain you ? grin
He is asking a valid question and you would do well to answer him except of course the answer is NO.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 5:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
anibestlala:
Can an imam convert to Christianity without his fellow Muslims going for his head and eventually attacking Christians in that area?Answer with the fear of God please.
yes. And Allah will punish anyone that "goes for his head"But you know only lazy and ignorant Muslims convert out of Islam and people that find truth and God come to Islam. Bye. This is my last reply to you and your likes.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
yes. And Allah will punish anyone that "goes for his head"But you know only lazy and ignorant Muslims convert out of Islam and people that find truth and God come to Islam. Bye. This is my last reply to you and your likes.

so how come it never happens
I hear horrible stories of Muslims that converted to Christianity ,how they suffered at the hands of their brothers and when I say brothers I actually mean brothers , family members themselves

u see it's people like u that claim Islam is not a terrorist religion yet we see terrorism by Muslims all over the world , in hundreds coincidence? it's still people like u that claim that the killings in Nigeria are not done by herdsmen ,I'm not expecting u to admit it cause the natural response to accusations and facts by u people is DENIAL!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by morisnewrain(m): 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:
He has left Jesus that heals to join Allah that cannot perform one single miracle.
See wetin hunger dey cause .

Heed the Advice of that corper who become muslim when Buhari won.
Leaving Jesus to go to Islam is like leaving light to go to darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8
Is Jesus God? You said he left Jesus for Allah. May be you wanted to say he left Christianity for Islam and returned back to Christianity. God is one, we worship and praise him in different ways. Try to seek knowledge.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
morisnewrain:
Is Jesus God? You said he left Jesus for Allah. May be you wanted to say he left Christianity for Islam and returned back to Christianity. God is one, we worship and praise him in different ways. Try to seek knowledge.

no he is not one
what Allah says in the Qur'an and what God says in the Bible is different
ur Allah says it's okay to bomb people ( u can deny as usual) our says to love ur enemies and turn ur other cheek when slapped

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by faridpac2: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
Ebonyi State Pastor converts to Islam, Listen to his testimony. watch the video below :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCkP8xGz4ac
Allahu Akbar he convert to true religion

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as a lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
cool
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by millionboi2: 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I hope when an Imam convert to Christianity, I hope they won't call for his head. funny enough he never tell us what his pastor did in the ministry that he will rather convert to Islam than compromise. more photos.
this guy is a gay.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by millionboi2: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
watch it and see his confession. I'm still not move with his confession, but I pick somethings from it.
thy is no sense in all he said..... he simply a scammer

D guy don broke.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
1st of all, I thank Jesus dat diaris no oath swearin hia bxos it looks like one of those Allahu akbar thread grin

Secondly, I don't give a f**k! cool
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Kingspin(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.
Then let the world have peace form Kaduna to Benue up Iraq.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

That your pastor was once a Muslim doesn't shake me. I can name more than 5 strong pastors that are now practicing Islam. Don't follow Christianity because you were born in a Christian way. Study Islam and know the truth yourself, not following hearsay about Islam from people
so what are you trying to say here. I love my God, my God is awesome on every side.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
millionboi2:
thy is no sense in all he said..... he simply a scammer

D guy don broke.
exactly, you are very true.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
so what are you trying to say here. I love my God, my God is awesome on every side.

Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by 41lady(m): 6:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
He need to see this....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
marvinsync:

lol Its like u don't know ur own religion
I've seen lots of videos and I've checked them out if I had time I could send it .

the fact is Islam means submission literally ,it's not a religion of peace but submission and there are parts of the Qur'an that says that non-muslims are enemies

and if u say it ain't a terrorist religion what do u say about the fact that all (over 300) of the terrorist organisations released by the UN are Islamic groups Huh?

don't shit ur sleves
ur religion is breeding killers

P.O.C. They are islamic extremists not Islamic groups

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
Do you have experiences that can be used as examples? it is not enough to label converts as ignorant and lazy, it goes to show that you as a person are intolerant.Meanwhile can you please tell which imam you know that converted and how his family and congregation reacted,,?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 6:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

P.O.C. They are islamic extremists not Islamic groups
whats the difference? when Muslims in Kano rioted and killed people because of a Mohammed cartoon were they cautioned by the Muslim community or did you all not give them thumbs up in your private and mosques,?Abeg leave matter!
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 6:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
the only difference is that while the pastors who turned Muslims are free from threats if death, the Muslims who turned pastors have been living under threats from their former Muslim brothers.That will tell you how each religion takes peace.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
anibestlala:
the only difference is that while the pastors who turned Muslims are free from threats if death, the Muslims who turned pastors have been living under threats from their former Muslim brothers.That will tell you how each religion takes peace.
yes it's very true. I have some sisters that convert to Christianity and still living in fear with her family and not love. My question is that why are they threatened the Muslim convert to Christianity lives. you will see them saying that they will kill them cos' he/she convert to Christianity.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Allahu akbar
wetin you dey talk here now. my God is awesome on every side.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
millionboi2:
this guy is a gay.
I'm not a gay OK. I'm a Christian that's believing God for more grace in my life expressly.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pentools(m): 8:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Thank you, what is meant by unjustly is this, during the time of Prophet Muhammad, when the enemies of Islam were waging war against them and Islam, had it been that the Prophet and his people decided not to fight against them, thinking that because Islam is a religion of Peace, We all know the enemies would do what? they would kill the prophet and the people practicing Islam. The eventual result is that they would kill the propagation of Islam.
Let me give you a closer example.Assuming Some groups decide to kill every Christian on earth. All the Christians won't allow that to happen, they will surely fight back and this will surely lead to loss of lives. Because the Christians know that if the groups are successful, it will surely affect the propagation of Christianity.

I will be right back..I want to go and perform the Asr prayer.

Bro that's what you where told and you are entitled to protect it with every ounce of logic you can lay your mind on, do no act like the killing and getting rewarded by 72 virgins ain't Islam, do not act like the arizonas that initiated boko haram ain't Islam, do no act like an eye for an eye in Muslim doctrine ain't Islam, I can go on n on with the list of the so called "killing justly" this is not self defense bro it's murder.

However I'm reporting from the inside in my establishment I've mostly Muslim scholars I work with and I've asked them out of curiosity and enlightenment how Islam originated, after the man finished the narration I can confidently tell you that Islam was birth by dispute, war and violent, ofcus I did tell him and he was just stuttering.

I can unbiasely tell u that if they do half of what they've done to Christianity to Islam, the world would have been worst than it is now.
Even so, Muslims I have as close acquitance are loving n nice but have this violent trait running literally in all of them, they easily feel threatened, I'm not talking about one or two, I'm talking most. No religion is perfect; NONE! But I can tell you the Islams' can be obvious n outrageous.

I implore you to make an unsentimental research about this.

Cheers bro!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by jude33084(m): 8:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

shocked shocked shocked Muslims doing the right thing?

If it was a Muslim that converted to Christian the next thing you hear is chop off his head?

Confusion
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by jude33084(m): 8:20pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny here, is this part of your evangelism method? you haven't try at all. my pastor was a chronic Muslim before he converted to Christianity. he's now a Christian.

Muslims convert everyday to Christians no video no audio,.....

But when a Christian taste Islam the whole world will hear.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Shame to the devil!
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 8:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Bros , stop preaching from the book that is full of errors
Keep on reading your satanic verses filling your head on how to go and shed innocent blood in the name of fighting for your blood thirsty demonic being embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by mechanics(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
from Grace to grass.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 8:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

That your pastor was once a Muslim doesn't shake me. I can name more than 5 strong pastors that are now practicing Islam. Don't follow Christianity because you were born in a Christian way. Study Islam and know the truth yourself, not following hearsay about Islam from people
Which truth do I need to find in violence? God forbid!
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by adontcare(f): 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Lmao! even pastors won't dare attempt healing an amputee, they'd rather pray "peace" into their lives lol.
I put it to u that if u only believe and have faith as tiny as a mustard seed, miracle will happen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Names Of God In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.