Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59918 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by RonJeremy: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jiang:

Mr man you haven't read the Qur'an at all, even pastors who read the translations admit how spectacular it is, Nobody will touch you, just like some Muslims put the Bible through critical analysis you can also do the same to the Qur'an
Books of fiction are usually “spectacular”, try reading Sci-Fic. Back to my point, there is nothing original about Islam.....
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:

Selassie’s body was never found so I do not know where his imperial majesty is

He is constantly in my heart tho

Selassie told the Europeans they will fight a major war amongst themselves soon after oppressing Africa

That was the 2nd world war

He told them if they followed his teachings all man would live in peace

Please watch his address to the League of Nations

He never claimed to be a deity and told us no man can be a deity

The almighty God is a living man

But you know before one can be called God, he must possess some attributes
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

My Brother, the ebonyi pastor has been saved by Allah from the torment of hell fire. You too can be saved before death closes ur eyes. Almighty God is always merciful.
lol you are very funny here, is this part of your evangelism method? you haven't try at all. my pastor was a chronic Muslim before he converted to Christianity. he's now a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Bimpe29: 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yeah, that has happened since couple of weeks back. I am happy for him. May all the muslim faithfuls be well guided on the straight path of Islam eternally Aameen.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
Books of fiction are usually “spectacular”, try reading Sci-Fic. Back to my point, there is nothing original about Islam.....

well, suit ursef

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hopefulLandlord: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

The bible is clear that Jesus rises the dead.

U can not prove he didnt grin

Cartoons and comic books are clear that Spiderman tackles crime in New York city

U can not prove he doesn't

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ollah2: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
l

What is original about Christianity?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by tdmoggy: 3:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
The difference here is that nobody has threatened his life or killed him. He has not had to go into hiding..... Perhaps a lesson for some people inn Northern Nigeria. If a Muslin Imam had openly come out to convert to Christ, what would be the reaction ? Food for thought.
Tolerance and respect for other peoples choices is called for...
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ForeignAgent: 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

Good and well mannered like your "prophet"?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
Johnnyessence:
lol you are very funny here, is this part of your evangelism method? you haven't try at all. my pastor was a chronic Muslim before he converted to Christianity. he's now a Christian.

That your pastor was once a Muslim doesn't shake me. I can name more than 5 strong pastors that are now practicing Islam. Don't follow Christianity because you were born in a Christian way. Study Islam and know the truth yourself, not following hearsay about Islam from people

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
ollah2:
l

Nothing..Their proofs are baseless

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
ollah2:
l

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
ollah2:
l

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by blackfase(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Head slammers right now...

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
ollah2:
l

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus raised the dead, healing an Amputee is nothing to him!
Don't change the topic, its amputee healing Skeetz asked you

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
imam07:
You are a dead man walking.
We're all gonna die sooner or later

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
adontcare:
bring an amputee and ask d amputee to believe in Jesus and Almighty God. And see if his part is not made whole.

Lmao! even pastors won't dare attempt healing an amputee, they'd rather pray "peace" into their lives lol.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Muslims that really understand the religion won't just kill anyone. It seems you don't understand but I will remind you again. Almighty Allah said "anyone that kills unjustly, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind". Don't be ignorant, pls
Waaa oo

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

I understand... but any sane and neutral person who reads what you just wrote will know this issue stems from tribal, ethnic and racial problems. They are not from the teachings of the Qur'an. If you know the truth of something and can stand by it, you won't be bothered if you see anyone practising your religion wrongly.
You are not bothered when your fellow muslims practice your religion wrongly. It doesnt annoy you when people pravlctice your religion wrongly thereby giving your religion a bad name but you will be angry and hateful when another man is practicing his own faith in peace. See your logic. SMH
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by joxxy01(m): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
church no pay
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jaqenhghar: 4:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Muslims that really understand the religion won't just kill anyone. It seems you don't understand but I will remind you again. Almighty Allah said "anyone that kills unjustly, it is as if he has killed the whole of mankind". Don't be ignorant, pls
What is ignorance there? He is repeating what your fellow muslims say. You should be angry at the muslims who say it. Direct your anger there. Unless secretly you approve of what they say[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Mzyouzee: 4:23pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus did!

Luke 6(KJV)

6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

Please show us one miracle Mohammed or allah did, just one please.
As the quoran says becos allah cannot do miracles, he hates the blind and sick!

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.

My dear, amputee and a man with a withered hand are 2 different persons, while the former is one with just one hand, the later is a man with both hands but one is shrunk or drooped

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Esji80(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
princessayesha:
See how pained some people are grin
Anyways OP lemme know if he is single smiley
#Hausa #Igbo Muslim wedding
You will all be invited
Alhamdulillah
#MashaAllah...ashe da munzo bikin auren but even if he is not single ai sai ki zama Amarya... Lol
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.

it is the fastest growing cause u people reproduce like rabbits
have u ever heard of Muslims trying to convert people?

and please are the only one that is "well mannered"? and what about ur terrorist friends they well mannered too?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pentools:

In that context can you explain what you mean by "KILLS unjustly"...?

Thank you, what is meant by unjustly is this, during the time of Prophet Muhammad, when the enemies of Islam were waging war against them and Islam, had it been that the Prophet and his people decided not to fight against them, thinking that because Islam is a religion of Peace, We all know the enemies would do what? they would kill the prophet and the people practicing Islam. The eventual result is that they would kill the propagation of Islam.
Let me give you a closer example.Assuming Some groups decide to kill every Christian on earth. All the Christians won't allow that to happen, they will surely fight back and this will surely lead to loss of lives. Because the Christians know that if the groups are successful, it will surely affect the propagation of Christianity.

I will be right back..I want to go and perform the Asr prayer.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
marvinsync:

it is the fastest growing cause u people reproduce like rabbits
have u ever heard of Muslims trying to convert people?

and please are the only one that is "well mannered"? and what about ur terrorist friends they well mannered too?

Stop being an hypocrite! Terrorists are not Muslims, their evidence is baseless in Islam. If you know, you know

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by chiwondoski: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

You are not bothered when your fellow muslims practice your religion wrongly. It doesnt annoy you when people pravlctice your religion wrongly thereby giving your religion a bad name but you will be angry and hateful when another man is practicing his own faith in peace. See your logic. SMH

You don't get my point. I mean I'm not surprised when people do it wrongly. There are a lot of Muslims these days who are less knowledgeable in Islam. So, one won't be surprised when these people do it inappropriately. We try to correct these people and the unbelievers like you people, because it is upon us to save people from the torment of Hell fire, and also protect and uphold the religion preferred by God(Islam).

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:
gods do not hand books down from the sky

The british printing press did

Before the printing press it was scrolls and papyrus

This god never speaks for himself

always needs a conveyor

He can simply open up the sky and say "I am the god, follow X religion"

But nooo

He won't

Because it does not exist

lol ur so frustrated grin
Moorish:
gods do not hand books down from the sky

The british printing press did

Before the printing press it was scrolls and papyrus

This god never speaks for himself

always needs a conveyor

He can simply open up the sky and say "I am the god, follow X religion"

But nooo

He won't

Because it does not exist

lol ur so frustrated �

anyways let me ask u what would be the whole point of life then?
haven't u heard of free will ?
and doesn't he even need to communicate with the conveyor?

see stop trying to convince people God doesn't exist
it won't work cause we know what we know
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
IgweIgweIgwe:
Waaa oo

Does your God not have power to do this??
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by anibestlala(m): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
Can an imam convert to Christianity without his fellow Muslims going for his head and eventually attacking Christians in that area?Answer with the fear of God please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.