Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59923 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by umarazizz87(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Alhamdulillah! Congratulations to him and his family. Islam is the true religion of Allah! And even the Holy Bible, in its original form testifies to that! Allahu Akbar!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Arysexy(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

my prayer for you is that you die a Muslim so as to be happy here and in the hereafter

I spit on that Ur evil comment. God forbid! I bind you !

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are in bondage my friend.

You profess an ideology built on fear, bloodletting, falsehood and violence.

Tell me why any right-thinking person would embrace Islam?

No matter the falsehood and the billions of dollars Saudi Arabia and other Islamic institutions are dishing out to pecuniary converts, Igboland is securely esconsed in the hands of Christianity.

There cannot be a genuine Igbo Muslim because the whole concept of Islam is against everything signify/define Igboness.

please don't follow the teachings of bible that is full of errors

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by ipobarecriminals: 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
sad late Kanu dey on point.This is one of the PIG n IDIOT he prophecy about.See d result
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

He can only heal an amputee in the pages of the bible, what about presently? Name one amputee that has been healed in present time which can be verified and not from a book of jewish myth and deception.

Ps: I'm not a Muslim, to me both Islam and Christianity are bullshit.
My nigga!
My nigga! grin
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

please don't follow the teachings of bible that is full of errors
The "noble" quran is littered with numerous errors as well

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

Thank me later
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Arysexy:

I spit on that Ur evil comment. God forbid! I bind you !

lol..stop practicing the religion of your parents. Look for the truth by yourself. It is one of the reasons God gave us brain, to think and know the real truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Azam101: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can't go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
You need medical examination for this your assertion! the present iman of NDA colonel Emekoma is an Igbo stop being stupid pls.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jidibia(m): 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.
Who religion EPP? Cus one fake claimed pastor converted to Islam does not mean Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. Good riddance to a bad rubbish. Nobody would threaten to kill for converting to Islam but if it were the other way round, by now they would have come calling for his head. Let him enjoy his new faith. Its his life not mine biko.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yusuf54: 12:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
He wants to run to mecca Nobody should take him serious Business things
Na who go take YOU serious before

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by lost24: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Islam is not by force his is choice

So is a good 1
May Allah guide him

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Azam101: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Am looking at the video but I can't even click to watch it. It will be a waste of my data. undecided
You free 15mb abi ?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Azam101: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Dumdumfashion:
Am looking at the video but I can't even click to watch it. It will be a waste of my data. undecided
Your free 15mb abi ?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Moorish: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
gods do not hand books down from the sky

The british printing press did

Before the printing press it was scrolls and papyrus

This god never speaks for himself

always needs a conveyor

He can simply open up the sky and say "I am the god, follow X religion"

But nooo

He won't

Because it does not exist
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Jabioro: 12:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
Super scam..watch him in the next few months.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by rolams(m): 12:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
It is not a new video joooor!

dead news!! he don tey wen d guy convert jor!!
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sirjamo: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can't go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see him as lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni
What's paining you in his conversion, is it not our mumu button? let him press it, we ain't complaining.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Azam101:
You need medical examination for this your assertion! the present iman of NDA colonel Emekoma is an Igbo stop being stupid pls.
Keep deceiving yourself to be happy.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by elopee3000(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
No matter what you trolls say over here, it doesn't change that Islam is the fastest growing religion and the way of God.
I am a Muslim and I reckon that that's why I'm such a good and well mannered person.
a normal person cant not just convert to islam what is the person converting to islam to learn?is it to learn how to marry 6 years old girl?or how to behead infidels? or how to commit sucide bombing? or how to inherit 72 virgins? or how to chop hands of a thief or how to stone a woman to death?or how to belong to boko haram al shabab al qaida isisl al nustara hamas hezbolla ,so what is in that cult islam that will make person to convert to it ?among all the people that convert to islam in western world later became sucide bombers this will show you that they not normal in the brain,look at two muslim convert from yoruba land that behead a british soildier in london that will show you they ve mental problem,do you hear of sucide bombing in korea or japan or tawain you wont cus those countries dont welcome muslim,no need of the world fighting against muslim, muslims are killing each others already by them selves from northern nigeria to somalia to mali to eygpt to libya to syria to afganistan pakistan iraq yemen ,look at nothern nigeria where a man will marry his brothers daughter where a shoe shinner will marry 4 wives and ve 28 children,if you check islam very well everything is all about sex,no sane person will convert to muslim,even their so called mohammed was poisoned by aisha,

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Fitnessman(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Ok

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Maamin:

Look at the dudes eyes sef, he looks high on something. Most converts to Islam are in it for the financial gain that comes with the conversion. It's all business. grin
Who will remunerate the converts?
Thought you folks usually say northerners re poor

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by SalamRushdie: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:

You arebnotva good person ..
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
elopee3000:
a normal person cant not just convert to islam what is the person converting to islam to learn?is it to learn how to marry 6 years old girl?or how to behead infidels? or how commit sucide bombing? or how to inherit 72 virgins? or how to chop hands of a thief or how to stone a woman to death?or how to belong to boko haram al shabab al qaida isisl al nustara hamas hezbolla ,so what is in that cult islam that will make person to convert to it ?among all the people that convert to islam in western world later became sucide bombers this will show you that they not normal in the brain,look at two muslim convert from yoruba land that behead a british soildier in london that will show you they ve mental problem,do you hear of sucide bombing in korea or japan or tawain you wont cus those countries dont welcome muslim,no need of the world fighting against muslim, muslims are killing each others already by them selves from northern nigeria to somalia to mali to eygpt to libya to syria to afganistan pakistan iraq yemen ,look at nothern nigeria where a man will marry his brothers daughter where a shoe shinner will marry 4 wives and ve 28 children,if you check islam very well everything is all about sex,no sane person will convert to muslim,even their so called mohammed was poisoned by aisha,
you have failed. No sense at all. Chai!!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Arysexy(m): 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

lol..stop practicing the religion of your parents. Look for the truth by yourself. It is one of the reasons God gave us brain, to think and know the real truth.

And the truth is Islam? I rather be a pagan than become a Muslim. God forbid.

Jesus is Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Arysexy:
With Biafra, we shall sanitize our land from every defilement of Islam. God forbid Islam having root in Igbo land. The two can't go together. Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa!
Even when they want to introduce the religion to you, they'll be speaking vernacular to you? I've seen just very few Moslem that can preach to you in English.
I have a Muslim colleague of mine that we usually rub minds on religion issues but he can hardly preach to me convincingly in English.
Dem use vernacular swear for them? undecided

**Just thinking aloud how they'll flow in Igbo Language shocked shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Moorish:

The "noble" quran is littered with numerous errors as well

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Scientific_Errors_in_the_Quran

Thank me later

Good. Firstly, you agree that your holy bible contains errors when everybody in this world knows Almighty God doesn't make mistakes. Since ur book is full of errors, the author of the bible is not God.
Secondly, you can't explain Quran(God's Book scientifically), because He is the Greatest master of Science. He only permits us to know what he wants us to know. Stop explaining holy book scientifically. Most of Those that tried it are now Atheist, not knowing that God's religion cannot really be proved scientifically.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by RonJeremy: 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Sarkin:
I saw that video about a year ago. Islam is not a religion but a brutal cult that forces it’s adherents to conform. More Muslims convert to Christianity but keep it low because of fear for their safety. China has more Christians than Muslims but the way the Muslims carry out their wahala, you’ll think they are the majority or most persecuted. I heard they are busy burning US and Israeli flags in Abuja yesterday, I hope the Christians are aware that is sign to take cover from the murderous cult.......

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sshyne(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
I watched that video and I was touched, now must Christians will engage in an online battle with the Muslims arguing on which religion is converting more people from the other side. But have come to realize that people who engage in such argument both Christians and Muslims are people with low IQ that's why most times I don't respond to some people after I drop my messages.

This is a wake up call for the Christians, that man left Christianity because some so called GO misguided him and he didn't want to do anything to sin against God and humanity. Collecting money from the poor to leave extravagant life and build universities and also large cathedrals at the expense of the poor is a sin against God and humanity. I always ask some Christians if they know the God they serve? They always say yes,but they don't know they serve the God there GO created(God of mammon) thinking they are worshiping the Heavenly Father. That man made a statement that Muslims follow there Quran but the Jesus preached in churches today is far different from Jesus Christ in the bible. The Jesus in the Pentecostal church wants your money for salvation and miracles that doesn't exist while Jesus Christ in the bible is far different.
The MC said the pastor will be named Mohammed because "after Jesus Christ was Mohammed " that word touched me because they still reference Jesus Christ according to the Quran.

Am a Christian but like i always say am a different kind of Christian. I stopped going to church because I know the God I serve and am not ready to serve some any GOs stomach, Philippians 3:19(Their destiny is destruction, their god is their stomach, and their glory is in their shame. Their mind is set on earthly things.) And I have never regretted my actions.

It is better you go to a mosque or worship ogun or sit at home than go to a modern day business center called Pentecostal church thinking you are worshiping God. Am sorry to break your heart, you are not worshiping the most high God. You are just a social movement worshiping a GOs. #bittertruth.

Peace be unto you all.

Note - if you are trying to make a stupid point don't quote me. You can decide to die in your ignorance..your choice.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Arysexy(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lilimax:

Even when they want to introduce the religion to you, they'll be speaking vernacular to you? I've seen just very few Moslem that can preach to you in English.
I have a Muslim colleague of mine that we usually rub minds on religion issues but he can hardly preach to me convincingly in English.
Dem use vernacular swear for them? undecided

**Just thinking aloud how they'll flow in Igbo Language shocked shocked

That's it. It's like oil and water, Igbo culture is directly opposite of what Islam depicts. No wonder my people abhors Islam like it's leper!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Sarkin: 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
RonJeremy:
I saw that video about a year ago. Islam is not a religion but a brutal cult that forces it’s adherents to conform. More Muslims convert to Christianity but keep it low because of fear for their safety. China has more Christians than Muslims but the way the Muslims carry out their wahala, you’ll think they are the majority or most persecuted. I had they are busy burning US and Israeli flags in Abuja yesterday, I hope the Christians are aware that is sign to take cover from the murderous cult.......
you're an Olodo that's why you believe all you see and hear

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
Arysexy:

And the truth is Islam? I rather be a pagan than become a Muslim. God forbid.

Jesus is Lord

I pray you don't die a pagan or Christian. Just try as a neutral person and study Islam that everybody is condemning for some time and if you find lies in it, you should just back off.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

my prayer for you is that you die a Muslim so as to be happy here and in the hereafter
And get to have 72 virgins to himself?? cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

RCCG's New Church Auditorium In Abeokuta (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.