Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) (59936 Views)

Nigerian Imam Converts To Christianity After Hearing the Voice of Jesus / Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by adontcare(f): 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
sKeetz:

Are you saying that out of the thousands or even millions of amputees in the whole world, not even one believes in Jesus? Keep living in delusion undecided
I know what I believe. I have faith in God. I believe He can turn difficult situations around even making an amputee whole
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by harbarzzy(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Edu3Again:
He has left Jesus that heals to join Allah that cannot perform one single miracle.
See wetin hunger dey cause .

Heed the Advice of that corper who become muslim when Buhari won.
Leaving Jesus to go to Islam is like leaving light to go to darkness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUckvaYhJk8
So Jesus(Isa) ASW is now greater than Allah(God)..Mumu dey worry you!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Pentools:

Bro that's what you where told and you are entitled to protect it with every ounce of logic you can lay your mind on, do no act like the killing and getting rewarded by 72 virgins ain't Islam, do not act like the arizonas that initiated boko haram ain't Islam, do no act like an eye for an eye in Muslim doctrine ain't Islam, I can go on n on with the list of the so called "killing justly" this is not self defense bro it's murder.

However I'm reporting from the inside in my establishment I've mostly Muslim scholars I work with and I've asked them out of curiosity and enlightenment how Islam originated, after the man finished the narration I can confidently tell you that Islam was birth by dispute, war and violent, ofcus I did tell him and he was just stuttering.

I can unbiasely tell u that if they do half of what they've done to Christianity to Islam, the world would have been worst than it is now.
Even so, Muslims I have as close acquitance are loving n nice but have this violent trait running literally in all of them, they easily feel threatened, I'm not talking about one or two, I'm talking most. No religion is perfect; NONE! But I can tell you the Islams' can be obvious n outrageous.

I implore you to make an unsentimental research about this.

Cheers bro!

I will pick it from where u said No religion is Perfect because I will soon have flat battery. Bro, this is where you are mistaken, Christianity may not be perfect but God told us in the holy Qur'an that "This day, I have perfected for you, your religion and completed my favour on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion"(Quran 5:3). No religion can ever and will ever be perfect like Islam. I pray you embrace it to be successful here and in the hereafter.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lilimax:
Keep on reading your satanic verses filling your head on how to go and shed innocent blood in the name of fighting for your blood thirsty demonic being embarassed

Pls, if you can't be put on the Right Path again, don't mislead others. May Almighty Allah help you.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maestroferddi: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
maestroferddi:
You are in bondage my friend.

You profess an ideology built on fear, bloodletting, falsehood and violence.

Tell me why any right-thinking person would embrace Islam?

No matter the falsehood and the billions of dollars Saudi Arabia and other Islamic institutions are dishing out to pecuniary converts, Igboland is securely esconsed in the hands of Christianity.

There cannot be a genuine Igbo Muslim because the whole concept of Islam is against everything that signify/define Igboness.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hikmojj(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Barakallahu fee

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by hope4life: 9:32pm On Jun 09, 2018
This is a testimony that my LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST is the saviour indeed. There are many Muslims who have converted to Christianity without anynnoise about it buy when one person who was not born again in the first instance or has ulterior motive crosses to Islam,there is a loud ovation about it.I don't argue about religion again.When the Lord shall come and the Judge of the whole world appears,then we will know those who have been deceived by Satan.Accept Jesus Christ today before it is too late.Jesus is Lord forever.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

Pls, if you can't be put on the Right Path again, don't mislead others. May Almighty Allah help you.
May the Lord Jesus Christ deliver you from the bondage you're in and bring you to His glorious light where you will be free. Say Amen. Amen smiley
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Pentools(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

I will pick it from where u said No religion is Perfect because I will soon have flat battery. Bro, this is where you are mistaken, Christianity may not be perfect but God told us in the holy Qur'an that "This day, I have perfected for you, your religion and completed my favour on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion"(Quran 5:3). No religion can ever and will ever be perfect like Islam. I pray you embrace it to be successful here and in the hereafter.

Mr man I think I'm done with all this, that's the typical Islam manifesting gradually, since u are more successful than me cus u can type and afford a browsing phone with data sub on it.

Perfection my poo...that's what's killing u guys, always failing to accept other people's opinion without being uncivilized about it. Brainwashed fellows I'm never surprised that you will slide the "killing justly" I pointed out. I pray the sights of your mind opens soon.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Lilimax(f): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
hope4life:
This is a testimony that my LORD and SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST is the saviour indeed. There are many Muslims who have converted to Christianity without anynnoise about it buy when one person who was not born again in the first instance or has ulterior motive crosses to Islam,there is a loud ovation about it.I don't argue about religion again.When the Lord shall come and the Judge of the whole world appears,then we will know those who have been deceived by Satan.Accept Jesus Christ today before it is too late.Jesus is Lord forever.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maestroferddi: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

please don't follow the teachings of bible that is full of errors
So I should follow the cheap counterfeit/plagiarism/adulteration that is the Quran, abi?

BTW, what are the satanic verses?

You are following a false religion inspired by a false prophet. Thousands are turning their back on Islam each passing day...dont be left behind.

God is talking to you... Don't be head strong.. Many were like you. They initially resisted Jesus until they could resist no more. Some of them are diligent labourers in the Lord's vineyard today.

Jesus is calling you... Only Him can save. Be wise.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Edu3Again: 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
harbarzzy:
So Jesus(Isa) ASW is now greater than Allah(God)..Mumu dey worry you!
Jesus heals, allah cannot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maestroferddi: 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lilimax:
Which truth do I need to find in violence? God forbid!
The fellow is clearly brainwashed/under an influence.

Why would anybody in their right senses leave the illumination and liberty which Jesus typifies/embodies for a grotesque ideology that thrives on intimidation and violence?

Islam was nothing other than a heretical form of early Christianity. If go study the history of Muhammad before he started his religion, you would hear about a heretical monk by the name of Bahia. Scholars believe this Bahia was instrumental to most of the so called revelation which Muhammad claimed to have had.

Where Bahia's tutelage could not cover, the motley of epigraphical materials rife between the Sixth and Seventh Century came handy.

Anyone still having difficulty in situaing Islam within the context of Christian heresy should do a little study on Christian heresy.

Jesus came down to earth and saved humanity. He finished his earthly assignment and went back to heaven.

Almost six centuries afterwards, one individual suddenly had a revelation about the corruption of the Bible. This fellow was not a Jew/Hebrew. He was not a son of David.
He was not in the line of prophetic succession. There was no prophet to confirm his visions. He performed no miracles to demonstrate that indeed he had God's approval/imprimatur.

The God he claimed he was representing was so weak that he needed humans to shed blood in spreading his message.

How incongruous!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by sKeetz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
adontcare:
I know what I believe. I have faith in God. I believe He can turn difficult situations around even making an amputee whole

Ok but please name one amputee that he has made 'whole' undecided
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by marvinsync(m): 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yian1:

P.O.C. They are islamic extremists not Islamic groups

same difference
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Coloraw: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2018
Why would I worship a god that have God and worship God.
Why can't I worship the God Himself
Simple logic
Created being that can do nothin by himself except what God have done through him
So did he do through other Prophets

Jesus said, "Do not hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. Go instead to my brothers and tell them, 'I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.'"

Since
He is my Father and his(jesus) Father
My God and his(jesus) God
I think i have the same right has him (Jesus)

So i will worship the same true God that he worshiped

Wonder why u people are worshipping Jesus

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by PierreAbutu(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
Businesses man pressing their mumu bottom as usual

I am sure his case will be like that of this corper I attached his picture below who converted to Islam, then after three months of not getting what he wants, the idiott quickly ran back to Christianity and even started cursing some of those muzlem men that lured him to Islam for not giving him what he demanded despite his conversion. lolz.

You can't be sane and be a Musslim let alone igbo Muslim because the last time I checked, Igbo life style and Islam can never go together.
So if you see anything Igbo Muslim, check the person very well, something is happening behind closed doors.
Just like the way Rochas has paid some imolites to become Muslims so that northerners will see and accept him as a lover of Islam just because of his presidential ambition he will never attain.
Igbo Muslim ko
Igbo Hindus ni

May your days be long my dear sister
Little wonder why President Putin read thee riot act to them, and the Chinese Government clipped their wings
An intolerant religion is no religion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Coloraw: 5:25am On Jun 10, 2018
So these religion also have bad eggs
Nawao
The difference is that Muslim wil not condemn the whole christiandom for the actions of some christian groups which are not even hiding.
But Christians will do the opposite.
Tell me who is more tolerant

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by EngrBello(m): 6:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Edu3Again:

Jesus did!

Luke 6(KJV)

6 And it came to pass also on another sabbath, that he entered into the synagogue and taught: and there was a man whose right hand was withered.

7 And the scribes and Pharisees watched him, whether he would heal on the sabbath day; that they might find an accusation against him.

8 But he knew their thoughts, and said to the man which had the withered hand, Rise up, and stand forth in the midst. And he arose and stood forth.

9 Then said Jesus unto them, I will ask you one thing; Is it lawful on the sabbath days to do good, or to do evil? to save life, or to destroy it?

10 And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.

[s]Please show us one miracle Mohammed or allah did, just one please.
As the quoran says becos allah cannot do miracles, he hates the blind and sick!

SURA 8:22
Lo! the worst of beasts in Allah's sight are the deaf, the dumb,

SURA 2:17-18
Allah taketh away their light and leaveth them in darkness, where they cannot see, Deaf, dumb and blind.[/s]

A typical Hypocrites.... lost dog!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by EngrBello(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
very true here. he will leave Islam and run back to Christ. Alot of them have repented on what they did in the past.

YOU'RE ALWAYS PROOVING IT THAT EVERYTHING ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS A MATERIAL THING!
Ascribing miracles to Jesus is a great sin before God.... People who accept Christ or Muhammed because of Miracle were just a typical example of a melting ice....once they don't see any wonders again...they retract undecided

ACCEPTING CHRIST COZ OF WORDLY THINGS IS JUST BAD AS MONEY RITUAL...... YOU NEED TO STEADFAST YOURSELF THE WAY PREVIOUS PIOUS MEN DID.....

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 7:02am On Jun 10, 2018
Pentools:

Mr man I think I'm done with all this, that's the typical Islam manifesting gradually, since u are more successful than me cus u can type and afford a browsing phone with data sub on it.

Perfection my poo...that's what's killing u guys, always failing to accept other people's opinion without being uncivilized about it. Brainwashed fellows I'm never surprised that you will slide the "killing justly" I pointed out. I pray the sights of your mind opens soon.

One cannot force a horse to drink water. My prayer for you is that you don't die a non-muslim. Good Day.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Yian1(m): 7:08am On Jun 10, 2018
maestroferddi:
So I should follow the cheap counterfeit/plagiarism/adulteration that is the Quran, abi?

BTW, what are the satanic verses?

You are following a false religion inspired by a false prophet. Thousands are turning their back on Islam each passing day...dont be left behind.

God is talking to you... Don't be head strong.. Many were like you. They initially resisted Jesus until they could resist no more. Some of them are diligent labourers in the Lord's vineyard today.

Jesus is calling you... Only Him can save. Be wise.

You are always committing grave sins. I believe in Jesus as a Muslim but he is also a creature, so he can't save me. It is only Jesus' Creator (Almighty God) that saves people. Good Day.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by nick50(m): 7:29am On Jun 10, 2018
Jesus is the way, the truth and light for who ever believes in him shall never perish
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by millionboi2: 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
Johnnyessence:
I'm not a gay OK. I'm a Christian that's believing God for more grace in my life expressly.
i mean d pastor.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Rotji(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Sharp guy, e know wetin E dey find. Trust Igbo man kikiki
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Mccullum: 12:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Maamin post=68322945]

Which miracle did muhammed performed during his life time? Mention miracles like healing the sick, blind, deaf, dumb, casting out evil spirit, healing lepers, raising the dead and I will become a Muslim undecided

Stop rubbing him together with those faithful jewish patriarchs, muhammed is not and will never be part of them.

The present GO's of this generation can boast of doing more miracles than your self proclaimed prophet..wait! T.B Joshua's got more juice than your muhammed.

I don't expect you to convert to Islam because of the miracles Mohammed did! If it's because miracle you may continue to stay in Christianity as Islam reason of one to convert is submission to Allah by not going against His warning.

If you don't Know, personality of Muhammad is miracle because no insect sting him in his life time, if he's walking either under the sun or in the rain he won't feel the heat of the sun and water of rain won't touch him and no one stand by his that's anice! All these are self benefits miracles God did for him.

Miracles of Muhammad on human beings and things, the pagans of Mecca brought one powerful man to challenge Mohammed who ask Mohammed to turn day to night and he should also divide the moon into two if truly is a messager of Allah, which he did after he sought for permission from Allah both of it happened as the requested, when the man was about leave with shame and the Holy prophet called him to tell him that this powerful man that he's having one son who he always hide at home in order for the people not to sight him due to the boy's conditions because he's dumb and deaf and cripple, Muhammad (SAW) told the man that the boy would stand on his feet and walk to welcome the man when he reach home and he'll be able to speak and hears which eventually happened, this force the man to come back to mecca and showed appreciation to Muhammad, another miracle of holy messager of God was when he visited a family while he's welcome by husband and wife and he's asking for their twins but they told Muhammad that they're asleep and the Holy Prophet Muhammad insisted they should go and whisper on their ears that he's calling them and to the surprised of the parent the twins who's lying in death rose back to life and they shouted to confessed that they decieved by telling him their we're asleep but the truth is they're dead but hiding in order not to looks as if that Muhammad visit will tag with bad news that why they didn't disclose to the prophet and he replied them that he knew that they're death and that's why he insisted they should go and whispers in to the ears of the twins that Muhammad is calling which they did with intention of deceiving the messager of Allah and to their surprised those children rose from death back lives which forced them to confess true pictures of what happened before Muhammad enter their home.

Just let me stop here because there are many miracles Mohammed did.... If you want to know google it.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by maestroferddi: 1:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:

You are always committing grave sins. I believe in Jesus as a Muslim but he is also a creature, so he can't save me. It is only Jesus' Creator (Almighty God) that saves people. Good Day.
You believe in devil inspired verses.

You need help. Stop being brainwashed.
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Mccullum post=68347358][/quote]

Bwahahahaha.....which Muhammed are we talking about here? cheesy

Are you kidding me when and where did all these happened any historic reference documented to serve as evidence? shocked
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
Oricha62:

That is not true.
What is proof if you are truthful.

Isn't it obvious and known world wide that anyone that leaves Islam for other faith has fatwah issued on his head?

Even an unborn baby know this cheesy
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:

Bros, you are wrong. Jihad is "striving in the cause of Allah", doing anything to protect, defend and uphold Islam. So Jihad is part of what I'm practising, trying to defend the religion. Those killing in the name of Islam are not Muslims. we've said this time without number because it is read in the Quran that " if one kills a person unjustly, it is as if he killed the whole mankind. The question is where in the Quran did the people who kill in the name of Jihad get their evidence??

@the bold is where fanatism comes in, Terrorism comes in, beheading comes in, suicide bombing comes in, altaqiyyah comes in, Jizyah comes in, subjugation comes in, war against other faiths comes in, Hamas, hezbollah,alqaida,bokoharam,fulani herdsmen, miyettiallah, isis and so many comes in.

With what I have listed above in respect to what you said at bold, should we define jihad again? undecided
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yian1:

But you know before one can be called God, he must possess some attributes

First of all what is your definition of the word "God"?
Re: Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) by Maamin(m): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
ollah2:
l

What is original about Christianity?

The complete truth and way to true salvation! wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy / Rev. Sister Henrietta Alokha Buried (Photos) / Names Of God In Igbo Language

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.