Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,051 members, 7,828,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (11801 Views)

Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / Girls Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Pusyiter:
All these codes only fit work for Africa. If white tell you common oh oh! and you continue, OYO jail straight. Once you tell me oh oh!, I don stop even if you say, just joking, I don bone because your kpekus no get anything different from the numerous person don tidy kiss
Lol the fear of JAIL is beginning of wisdom .. happy you guys have seen the light .. grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
Yes if you carry weapon of mass destruction, there can decline but she will have to return money paid for service not rendered
Mynd44:

I have told you before, even sex workers can be raped after being paid. If she says no, demand a refund and lock up.

No means no
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by kenex4ever(m): 7:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh but not everyone will see it that way ...anyway I know what she means sha ...
nice
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Baby how far.
You saw my status ni?angry
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yes if you carry weapon of mass destruction, there can decline but she will have to return money paid for service not rendered
sharap. angry
thought you have repented.

like lala sis said,stop visiting that beer parlour joint,it's not good for your health.undecided

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2018
Should I visit you my dear
highqueen:

sharap. angry
thought you have repented.

like lala sis said,stop visiting that beer parlour joint,it's not good for your health.undecided

3 Likes

highqueen:
You saw my status ni?angry
Which one? the girl on makeup?
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Which one? the girl on makeup?
my last status,the write up.cry
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamD18: 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some of you over think things.
Why do you like reporting your post?

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Should I visit you my dear
undecidedundecided
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
my last status,the write up.cry
I no see am embarassed
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
I no see am embarassed
babez sef,lemme check if you don view am.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

babez sef,lemme check if you don view am.
Na only one picture dey your status, my WhatsApp just dey mumu since I bought a new phone. People do complain of not seeing my picture on WhatsApp, even boo accused me of blocking him one day.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Na only one picture dey your status, my WhatsApp just dey mumu since I bought a new phone. People do complain of not seeing my picture on WhatsApp, even boo accused me of blocking him one day.
mmmm,we need to gist.lipsrsealed

sorry,maybe it's network.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lonestar124: 7:23pm On Jun 10, 2018
Augustap:
I hope you know that those silly codes don't work for every lady. If you like catch feelings when i call you ode, then start to act like assistant boyfriend.... I'll so fall your crooked hand sad
Code kor....programming ni
grin grin

Welcome my sister you just lost grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2018

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=DonPiiko post=68358621][/quote] grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamPlato(m): 7:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
grin

lipsrsealed

This One You Are Laughing... Dont Tell Me That Thing Up There Is True shocked
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamPlato:

This One You Are Laughing... Dont Tell Me That Thing Up There Is True shocked
not atall.lol
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by dkronicle(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
oga70563:
I too fear the word "I need a favor from you "

I fear that word from both male and female
My ex told me that thing one day, i wanted to compose msg of i dont have money, i just change mine com ask about what, then she ask me for direction of a place.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Augustap(f): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lonestar124:
grin grin

Welcome my sister you just lost grin
Lost what grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

How? The only man I will visit is the man I am dating and would want to get intimate with.

keep kwayet....

u too dey jab nonsense; D grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by melody91: 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

even if I hold his dîck and he let's me if I say don't touch me ...he better not.. grin

you go hold my dick and tell me not to touch... seriously? That better be a joke
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SQDeltan: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Why do you like reporting your post?

Hi there,
Contemplated if I should reply or not. Well, here it goes.

To reply your question. First, sadly, I got reported to the MODs and got served a ban.
Naturally, all posts connected to "it" were flagged down.

Second, you see, many a time( not always), whenever a post is made by me and I realize it is taken as a subtle jibe/ snide remark, I pull it down because I am empathetic enough to let some things slide and not let is raise much dust.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=Lalas247 post=68355686][/quote]

no b only rape...na incestgrin grin..
to bang these days no hard again self...
u may likely nt need to decode these codescheesy cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
if I say no and you try it...
must mean you are ready for prison...
I can't shout

all this codes is for potential rapist grin
please don't quote me ... just had pounded yam in no mood for rough play grin

I don quote u...

pounded yam wit DAT venza Ass fall on mecheesy cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
if I say no and you try it...
must mean you are ready for prison...
I can't shout

all this codes is for potential rapist grin
please don't quote me ... just had pounded yam in no mood for rough play grin
You making UK look interesting... Are you still entangled?

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
melody91:
you go hold my dick and tell me not to touch... seriously? That better be a joke
Entering the sex offenders list ain't no joke brah
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

even if I hold his dîck and he let's me if I say don't touch me ...he better not.. grin

Consent all the way sis, kiss, stripping... Insertion.... fingerings.... Verbal consent all the way sis... Just in case your implants burst.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Consent all the way sis, kiss, stripping... Insertion.... fingerings.... Verbal consent all the way sis... Just in case your implants burst.
lol table wet u dey shake embarassed

Randy91:

I don quote u...

pounded yam wit DAT venza Ass fall on mecheesy cheesy
Amen o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Yoruba Girls Difficult To Woo? / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D) / Pls Help, I'm Dating A Rich Philippines Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.