Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,146 members, 7,829,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (11807 Views)

Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / Girls Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 5:56pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
"Stop nau, stop it"- it means; common touch it more my friend.

"something is bothering my mind" - that "something" is money.
12 rapist liked it shocked
na wa o... kids dey here tomorrow she will say no and the guy will think its a joke ...

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

na wa o... kids dey here tomorrow she will say no and the guy will think its a joke ...
true.

I pity for the people that think it applies to everyone.
cc:soapqueen,you got it all wrong.

it doesn't apply to every girl atall.

3 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 5:59pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

true.

yes na slip up cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

yes na slip up cheesy
lmao, if I tell you to stop, and you think its a joke.
it's only God that can save you,cos, I will hit him with anything close to me.

not everything we read on the net is actually true.sadly,lefu has harboured some,I pray the lady he would wanna try it with doesnt break his head.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by kenex4ever(m): 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
pryme:

Dont you think things like this can lead to rape?

She was talking about those in relationships. And you as a guy should know when she really meant stop because she will get physical if you continue.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
rape ke? A girl dat will be laughing with u and playfully hittin you wen u dey do amcheesy.it depends on the connection sexual b/w d guy and babecheesy.
lefu
regardless o.. na those one u suppose run from o

they are unstable those are the ones that will defo shout rape after smiling and giggling ...

some do it cause they are shy or too scared to say no..so they say it jokingly ..cause some guys can't take the word No..they start acting up ..
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

not everything we read on the net is actually true.sadly,lefu has harboured some,I pray the lady he would wanna try it with doesnt break his head.cheesy
even if I hold his dîck and he let's me if I say don't touch me ...he better not.. grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

even if I hold his dîck and he let's me if I say don't touch me ...he better not.. grin

hahahahahha,savage.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

lefu
regardless o.. na those one u suppose run from o

they are unstable those are the ones that will defo shout rape after smiling and giggling ...

some do it cause they are shy or too scared to say no..so they say it jokingly ..cause some guys can't take the word No..they start acting up ..
hmm unstable? Well maybe if d girl is a teenager.since i no dey get business with teenage girls then i wont be coming across a babe dat will be claiming she no know her mind. But then sha b4 u take things with a girl to the next level una go don dey very familiar nau so hence una go dey comfortable with each othercheesy.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

hahahahahha,savage.cheesy
some guys always want to find hidden meaning to basic words
no means no .....
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
some guys always want to find hidden meaning to basic words no means no .....
gbam.No means No.
@ emboldened, you nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

there was this girl anytime she enter my room come visit me(my lodge nieghbour) she put on my dvd speakers and start twerking.sometimes she go come dey shake her behind for my facecheesy.. To her na play oo...i no know why i no sue her for sexual harrasement dat timecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 10, 2018
Some girls even lead you on so there can embarrass you and lead you on by screaming rape, as soon as this happens there rush to twitter and create threads to tremd. That's why olosho is good pay them and there will be no challenge.
Lalas247:

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by kenex4ever(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

true.

You guys are taking it the wrong way.

Even you know she said d truth but in every rule there is always an exception.

When a says stop but she really wants it, every reasonable guy will understand because she will say it in a jovial manner and will not resist physically if u continue.

But if she really meant it, the tone alone plus the aggression will tell you.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
hmm unstable? Well maybe if d girl is a teenager.since i no dey get business with teenage girls then i wont be coming across a babe dat will be claiming she no know her mind. But then sha b4 u take things with a girl to the next level una go don dey very familiar nau so hence una go dey comfortable with each othercheesy.
I hear you..
But

Do you know even in Marriage a husband can still rape his wife ?
Oh yes happens a lot .. especially back home but most wont speak of it ...
had a friend who went through it ... whether she in her period or not he must shag, even if she is tired begs him o , cries stop he will still shag .. some do it cause they are scared their husbands will eventually go out and cheat ... due to high sex drive ..

Sometimes they don’t understand maybe she just not in the mood but because they are married he feels entitled .. most men will tell u once they marry sex everyday but in reality how many ladies can keep up with that ..
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

well i will never force my self on a girl for wat nacheesy. But a girl always shaking her body for my face dey rub my head and dey pull at my ears..haba naucheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by kenex4ever(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

You guys are taking it the wrong way.

Even you know she said d truth but in every rule there is always an exception.

When a says stop but she really wants it, every reasonable guy will understand because she will say it in a jovial manner and will not resist physically if u continue.

But if she really meant it, the tone alone plus the aggression will tell you.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:19pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=kenex4ever post=68356542][/quote]
Yh but not everyone will see it that way ...anyway I know what she means sha ...

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:20pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
well i will never force my self on a girl for wat nacheesy. But a girl always shaking her body for my face dey rub my head and dey pull at my ears..haba naucheesy
lmao,you won't kill me with laughter.cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some girls even lead you on so there can embarrass you and lead you on by screaming rape, as soon as this happens there rush to twitter and create threads to tremd. That's why olosho is good pay them and there will be no challenge.
Lol exactly
Bia... u need to stop visiting that beer parlour ... they are corrupting ur mind there grin

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 6:21pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

When I said touch it more, I meant to my boyfriend. Why would I go meet a guy that isn't my man?

3 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I hear you..
But

Do you know even in Marriage a husband can still rape his wife ?
Oh yes happens a lot .. especially back home but most wont speak of it ...
had a friend who went through it ... whether she in her period or not he must shag, even if she is tired begs him o , cries stop he will still shag .. some do it cause they are scared their husbands will eventually go out and cheat ... due to high sex drive ..

Sometimes they don’t understand maybe she just not in the mood but because they are married he feels entitled .. most men will tell u once they marry sex everyday but in reality how many ladies can keep up with that ..
rape wife ogini?cheesy.. Anyway if they are sexuality compactible there wont be issues about d wife not being able to keep up. When two couples do no sex..no romance b4 marriage and after marriage the guy with sexual drive of lexington Steel come found out is wife has very low sex drive..kasala don bust nacheesy. D wife wont be able to keep up and sooner or later d man might fall into d temptation of cheating. Na d problem be dat. The way i see it..if 1 minute men get married to fridgid women and men with high sex drive get married to women with high sex drive as well..wahala no go dey dhier sex lifecheesy.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 6:26pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

true.

Hi,

If there is one thing you should understand is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I said something from my point of view, when I am with my man, how did I get it all wrong?

I speak for myself, not every girl, please.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

When I said touch it more, I meant to my boyfriend. Why would I go meet a guy that isn't my man?
Yes...
But
It looks like a general comment and not a personal one.....in relation to the topic it’s not relationship based but what “girls” think ...

Hope u get my drift.....
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:28pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi,

If there is one thing you should understand is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I said something from my point of view, when I am with my man, how did I get it all wrong?

No be beef o.... trust me our approach is much nicer .. some will come n bash u cause it see,s like a general statement... hence why a lot of guys agreed and u can see ladies are not impressed ...
especially with these cotton wool brained guys lurking ......
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy I don't do pay as you go, I am now man of God
Lalas247:

Lol exactly
Bia... u need to stop visiting that beer parlour ... they are corrupting ur mind there grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi,

guess I didn't see this then.

yes,your are entitled to your opinion. but not when it's misleading and full of misconceptions.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
rape wife ogini?cheesy.. Anyway if they are sexuality compactible there wont be issues about d wife not being able to keep up. When two couples do no sex..no romance b4 marriage and after marriage the guy with sexual drive of lexington Steel come found out is wife has very low sex drive..kasala don bust nacheesy. D wife wont be able to keep up and sooner or later d man might fall into d temptation of cheating. Na d problem be dat. The way i see it..if 1 minute men get married to fridgid women and men with high sex drive get married to women with high sex drive as well..wahala no go dey dhier sex lifecheesy.
Lol true that cool
But how will they know seff.... some refuse to test out the engine before purchasing their car cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy I don't do pay as you go, I am now man of God
Which pastor delivered u eh Don cheesy y u dey lie like this ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) / Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor / VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.