Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (11806 Views)

Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / Girls Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by teesmarth(m): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
if I say no and you try it...
must mean you are ready for prison...
I can't shout

all this codes is for potential rapist grin
please don't quote me ... just had pounded yam in no mood for rough play grin

Stop.......stop. I mean now. Do you want to tear my boxers
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 6:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

No be beef o.... trust me our approach is much nicer .. some will come n bash u cause it see,s like a general statement... hence why a lot of guys agreed and u can see ladies are not impressed ...
especially with these cotton wool brained guys lurking ......

Honestly,
I am not here to please any lady that is not impressed. I am not here to captivate or make anyone enthralled. Neither am I here to let anyone bully me.

I have read some people's posts that didn't go down well with my spirit but I am not sure if I jumped on them.

Take care.

4 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some girls even lead you on so there can embarrass you and lead you on by screaming rape, as soon as this happens there rush to twitter and create threads to tremd. That's why olosho is good pay them and there will be no challenge.
lol i get ur point. This is why its not so advisable to get intimate with a stranger. When i visted lagos around febuary there was this kiosk i went to buy my evening meal..it was opposite d hotel i lodged. There was this young lady also there that started asking me questions and flirting. She asked if i be edo guy..maybe frm the way i sounded she guessed i was one.d girl introduced hersel as damilola and b4 u know it d babe dey ask for my hotel room. Bro i no give am d number of my hotel cos i just come dey suspect it might be setup..based on the twitter stories i read on nl daily.with pressure she collected my number and even flashed it to confirm if d number is realcheesy. But i no make d mistake of givin her my room number. Maybe she reason i too get money and i e JJC hence she for use some guys to jack me up and collect my ATMcheesy. When it comes to strange females all acting friendly with me out of the blues...i am very very very suspiciouscheesy. Na only a familiar babe i dey relax with.i dont trust strangerscheesy.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2018
teesmarth:

Stop.......stop. I mean now. Do you want to tear my boxers
Sexy so u are alive ...
Where did disappear to sad

Boxers wey u don tear finish... bad guy cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
I don get girlfriend so old things have passed away.
Lalas247:

Which pastor delivered u eh Don cheesy y u dey lie like this ...
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

guess I didn't see this then.

yes,your are entitled to your opinion. but not when it's misleading and full of misconceptions.

You can choose to be misled, if you wish.

I am tired of trying to explain myself.

You had an argument with someone today and called her names. I am not sure if I called you out for doing something wrong.

Live your life.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Honestly,
I am not here to please any lady that is not impressed. I am not here to captivate or make anyone enthralled. Neither am I here to let anyone bully me.

I have read some people's posts that didn't go down well with my spirit but I am not sure if I jumped on them.

Take care.
No one is bullying you ... now U’ve explained I get what u mean..
Was only stating some won’t see it that way...
not everyone agree with what I say either but I let them have their opinion n move on ...no need taking it personal ...

Next time I won’t mention smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by zainmaxwell(m): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
baba a stop it is a stop it fah, if u need am no need to shout stop it

cc lefulefu
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

guess I didn't see this then.

yes,your are entitled to your opinion. but not when it's misleading and full of misconceptions.

Biko just leave it .. last thing I want is to be tagged bully wink
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
For me I no go like make something as small as sex tarnish my reputation so I go ask you beforehand if you still dull me I go thank you and move ahead. I dey always tell them before hand say hope you are interested even if you dull me I no send, when one door closes another window opens.
lefulefu:
lol i get ur point. This is why its not so advisable to get intimate with a stranger. When i visted lagos around febuary there was this kiosk i went to buy my evening meal..it was opposite d hotel i lodged. There was this young lady also there that started asking me questions and flirting. She asked if i be edo guy..maybe frm the way i sounded she guessed i was one.d girl introduced hersel as damilola and b4 u know it d babe dey ask for my hotel room. Bro i no give am d number of my hotel cos i just come dey suspect it might be setup..based on the twitter stories i read on nl daily.with pressure she collected my number and even flashed it to confirm if d number is realcheesy. But i no make d mistake of givin her my room number. Maybe she reason i too get money and i e JJC hence she for use some guys to jack me up and collect my ATMcheesy. When it comes to strange females all acting friendly with me out of the blues...i am very very very suspiciouscheesy. Na only a familiar babe i dey relax with.i dont trust strangerscheesy.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
I don get girlfriend so old things have passed away.
When will I see her ? Is she with u now
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol true that cool
But how will they know seff.... some refuse to test out the engine before purchasing their car cheesy
ehn they will have to carry d issue to their pastor since its dhier pastor that told d man not to test drive b4 marriagecheesy. Imagine a married man with a healthy sex drive saddled with a woman who hates sex.oh my mycheesy.... Dats enternal punishmentcheesy... Na wetin u wan tell ur pastorcheesy.... Ehm Daddy G.O my wife no sabi knack pls wat can i do?.... Maybe daddy G.O will now say..let us pray over itcheesycheesy.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Biko just leave it .. last thing I want is to be tagged bully wink
oh ok sis.wink

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by zainmaxwell(m): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

No one is bullying you ... now U’ve explained I get what u mean..
Was only stating some won’t see it that way...
not everyone agree with what I say either but I let them have their opinion n move on ...no need taking it personal ...

Next time I won’t mention smiley

but there was a girl who made that statement and I stopped only for the girl to say u are not even man enough
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by SoapQueen(f): 6:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
kenex4ever:

She was talking about those in relationships. And you as a guy should know when she really meant stop because she will get physical if you continue.

Please, try not to explain to anyone. People are entitled to their opinions and assertions.

He can only understand from his point of view. That's fine, too.

4 Likes

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Jun 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ehn they will have to carry d issue to their pastor since its dhier pastor that told d man not to test drive b4 marriagecheesy. Imagine a married man with a healthy sex drive saddled with a woman who hates sex.oh my mycheesy.... Dats enternal punishmentcheesy... Na wetin u wan tell ur pastorcheesy.... Ehm Daddy G.O my wife no sabi knack pls wat can i do?.... Maybe daddy G.O will now say..let us pray over itcheesycheesy.
Haha ...
Pastor won’t like such news grin what will deeper life pastors says
Lol @Daddy G.O ... that’s a life of cheating ... or second wife ... either or
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 10, 2018
She's out of town at the moment, she should be around in 3 weeks time, but you can check her twitter handle
Lalas247:

When will I see her ? Is she with u now
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

You can choose to be misled, if you wish.

I am tired of trying to explain myself.

You had an argument with someone today and called her names. I am not sure if I called you out for doing something wrong.

Live your life.
@ emboldened nawa oo.

is this the extent you can reduce yourself by lying?
to garner sympathy or what?

please,this is a public forum, I will quote you whenever I feel like so long your comment doesn't suit me,I will be needing an explanation.
don't tell me you don't quote people on NL.
abeg!!
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
zainmaxwell:
but there was a girl who made that statement and I stopped only for the girl to say u are not even man enough
Run from those ones ...

Trust me if she wants it she will won’t be laughing .. ladies don’t play with sex ...
well most ladies anyway ..

Tell her Thank you ... she should go and find herself a REAL MAN grin with a beard preferably
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

@ emboldened nawa oo.

is this the extent you can reduce yourself by lying?
to garner sympathy or what?

please,this is a public forum, I will quote you whenever I feel like so long your comment doesn't suit me,I will be needing an explanation.
don't tell me you don't quote people on NL.
abeg!!
Una get beef before shocked let it go biko it’s not that deep ...
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by zainmaxwell(m): 6:46pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Run from those ones ...

Trust me if she wants it she will won’t be laughing .. ladies don’t play with sex ...
well most ladies anyway ..

Tell her Thank you ... she should go and find herself a REAL MAN grin with a beard preferably
make God help u with this ur beard gang

back to d topic me sha free her cos na rubbish me no like

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
She's out of town at the moment, she should be around in 3 weeks time, but you can check her twitter handle
Oh ok .... cool
zainmaxwell:
make God help u with this ur beard gang

back to d topic me sha free her cos na rubbish me no like
Lol yes o make God save me ...
Na u did the right thing .. your daughters will thank you for it cheesy
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Una get beef before shocked let it go biko it’s not that deep ...
Why would she reduce herself that low by lying that I called people names today?

I don't wanna get annoyed really.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by zainmaxwell(m): 6:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Oh ok .... cool
Lol yes o make God save me ...
Na u did the right thing .. your daughters will thank you for it cheesy
but fact be told make I no lie, I been dey in d mood o but still date I surprise why me just stop
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:53pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

Why would she reduce herself that low by lying that I called people names today?

I don't wanna get annoyed really.
Pls for me ,.. u know I hate girl on girl cry
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Mynd44: 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some girls even lead you on so there can embarrass you and lead you on by screaming rape, as soon as this happens there rush to twitter and create threads to tremd. That's why olosho is good pay them and there will be no challenge.
I have told you before, even sex workers can be raped after being paid. If she says no, demand a refund and lock up.

No means no

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 6:54pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:
Pls for me ,.. u know I hate girl on girl cry
okay sis.smiley

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 6:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
Mynd44:

I have told you before, even sex workers can be raped after being paid. If she says no, demand a refund and lock up.

No means no
Don doesn’t listen .... grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 10, 2018
Be loyal- I want to be your all and all, your goddess cos I have this dominant gene in me...I love submissive men.

1 Like

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by highqueen(f): 7:02pm On Jun 10, 2018
Colourich:
Be loyal- I want to be your all and all, your goddess cos I have this dominant gene in me...I love submissive men.
shockedshocked
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Pusyiter(m): 7:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
All these codes only fit work for Africa. If white tell you common oh oh! and you continue, OYO jail straight. Once you tell me oh oh!, I don stop even if you say, just joking, I don bone because your kpekus no get anything different from the numerous person don tidy kiss
Lalas247:
if I say no and you try it...
must mean you are ready for prison...
I can't shout

all this codes is for potential rapist grin
please don't quote me ... just had pounded yam in no mood for rough play grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
shockedshocked
Baby how far.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Need A Boyfriend... (requirements Included) / Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor / VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.