Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning (11809 Views)

Words And Meaning Between Igbo & Ikwerre Language / Who Knows The Origin And Meaning Of This? (photos) / Girls Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On Jun 10, 2018
melody91:
you go hold my dick and tell me not to touch... seriously? That better be a joke
law of the land sir grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:25pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

lol table wet u dey shake embarassed

Ain't deleting your pictures...nah... sitting or standing.. even sleeping..
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by iLegendd(m): 9:30pm On Jun 10, 2018
I can see lots of rape arguments here. The formula is: switch the table and watch a girl be the one to drag your boxer in search of your **** and rape you.

I just tell women NO. I'm waiting till marriage. They become confused and wonder which kind of guy is this.

They book appointment, I cancel. When your **** is hard to get by a woman, she'll work hard to get it. This gives your **** value.

The day you'll finally make up your mind to give it to her, before you'll pull your boxer, her naughty legs would already be spread like bedsheets waiting for sun to shine.

You can only do this shakara if you're great in bed. What is the need of doing all these shakara as a 1 minute man?

If you want to do shakara for women, be great in bed and watch them try to pin you down, while extorting a bad lovers' money.

The bad lover will be feeling like a boss for being rich, but the real boss is the great lover who is also rich, great in bed, and hard to get.

Most guys just don't know what'sup.

To render the little help I can on this topic, guys should go to www.wetclef.com/topic330.html and download the book on the screenshot for free. It has all the codes there and more. It's packed.

Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamD18: 9:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
SQDeltan:

Hi there,
Contemplated if I should reply or not. Well, here it goes.

To reply your question. First, sadly, I got reported to the MODs and got served a ban.
Naturally, all posts connected to "it" were flagged down.

Second, you see, many a time( not always), whenever a post is made by me and I realize it is taken as a subtle jibe/ snide remark, I pull it down because I am empathetic enough to let some things slide and not let is raise much dust.

I opened this thread but couldn't see your first comment, hence my question.

Got reported? Tell me it wasn't for the earlier post you made here.

Credits to your ways of letting things slide. I commend that.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Ain't deleting your pictures...nah... sitting or standing.. even sleeping..
how com u've not been online .. hardly see u here
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by edwinbelo7: 9:38pm On Jun 10, 2018
Augustap:
I hope you know that those silly codes don't work for every lady. If you like catch feelings when i call you ode, then start to act like assistant boyfriend.... I'll so fall your crooked hand sad
Code kor....programming ni
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

I opened this thread but couldn't see your first comment, hence my question.

Got reported? Tell me it wasn't for the earlier post you made here.

Credits to your ways of letting things slide. I commend that.
I knew that will happen .. tried telling her too but ... u know
She said it’s her opinion and she don’t care about how others will feel .....(ladies not being impressed ) cause she didn’t specify
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by melody91: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Entering the sex offenders list ain't no joke brah
egbon ...I better am after I don use hand uproot her boobs from her chest...Bleep the law
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamD18: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

I knew that will happen .. tried telling her too but ... u know
She said it’s her opinion and she don’t care about how others will feel .....(ladies not being impressed ) cause she didn’t specify

You mean that harmless first comment she made here?
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

You mean that harmless first comment she made here?
Yh not everyone will see it that way ... u too sank Nl na
The people who will report won’t even comment seff that’s the thing ...

Trust me age been there grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:47pm On Jun 10, 2018
melody91:
egbon ...I better am after I don use hand uproot her boobs from her chest...Bleep the law
See the prison time as long as the Atlantic ocean.... your parking speed like Usain bolt's.
Then my message will look like the Holy code.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:49pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

how com u've not been online .. hardly see u here
Under different cloaks.
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamD18: 9:50pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Yh not everyone will see it that way ... u too sank Nl na
The people who will report won’t even comment seff that’s the thing ...

Trust me age been there grin

Reason why I keep saying you lots are enemy of the truth. Why report such a humorous comment?

Right now, I'm angry grin
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by melody91: 9:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

See the prison time as long as the Atlantic ocean.... your parking speed like Usain bolt's.
Then my message will look like the Holy code.
so in other word... women runs the world ? so you thinks that's right?
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 10:04pm On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

Reason why I keep saying you lots are enemy of the truth. Why report such a humorous comment?

Right now, I'm angry grin
She should mail mods ...
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 10:07pm On Jun 10, 2018
weyreypey:

Under different cloaks.
cool
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by generalbush(m): 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2018
If a girl calls you a theif, wetin e mean?

Does it mean something romantic? angry
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by IamD18: 10:58pm On Jun 10, 2018
generalbush:
If a girl calls you a theif, wetin e mean?

Does it mean something romantic? angry

She's admitting that you are smarter than her(Not all)
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by teesmarth(m): 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Sexy so u are alive ...
Where did disappear to sad

Boxers wey u don tear finish... bad guy cheesy
Sha don't put that thing on me. I have said no o tongue tongue
Na you forget me na. cool
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by iLegendd(m): 7:51am On Jun 11, 2018
For those who want to learn how to answer the please, I need a favor line, click here: https://www.nairaland.com/4554493/women-manipulative-power-line-please
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Lalas247(f): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2018
teesmarth:

Sha don't put that thing on me. I have said no o tongue tongue
Na you forget me na. cool

U don marry
Oh dat link you sent it to doesn’t work o ...

Mention me elsewhere
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 11, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some of you over think things.

u better, because later when the love goes south, they will remember they told u not to touch them but u did. depending on the extent it can be sexual harassment or rape charge.... use ur head o. No is no.!!!
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:39pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Stupid codes, as for me i say exactly what i feel, no nonsense code

ok

so what do you feel for me right now?

remember, no "stupid, nonsdnse" code..............................say it as it is..........................dont be shy grin

[¥rg¥]
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by mhisbliss(f): 4:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

ok

so what do you feel for me right now?

remember, no "stupid, nonsdnse" code..............................say it as it is..........................dont be shy grin

[¥rg¥]
Absolutely nothing man
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:01pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Absolutely nothing man

not even anger? undecided
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by mhisbliss(f): 5:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

not even anger? undecided
Serious anger
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2018
mhisbliss:
Serious anger

you see!!!....................you dont even know what you feel......................i had to remind you before you knew you felt [banger love (i know this is a code and the anger here means love) towards me. undecided

so much for "saying it exactly as it is" undecided
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by LilSfc(m): 6:55pm On Jun 11, 2018
Craziestgirl:
"Can I ask you for a favour?"
= Your bank balance is about to get attacked.

If a girl tells me this in a chat, I will switch off my phone, remove my ba3 and the sim card as well
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by weyreypey: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2018
SoapQueen:

Please, try not to explain to anyone. People are entitled to their opinions and assertions.

He can only understand from his point of view. That's fine, too.

Seems like you are serving a ban...
Re: Finally,naija Girls Code Words And Meaning by tolajay: 12:58am On Jun 17, 2018
Not quite, just a reflection of the shallowness of some others' mind and inability to think deeply on the impact of their words/actions and inactions.

SoapQueen:

Some of you over think things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VIDEO: Man Seen Masturbating In Keke / Is It A Bad Idea To Have Sex With Your Neighbor / My Husband Rapes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.