Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (21329 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Zedoo:

run.... such a person that looks down on some businesses dsnt know the value of money but just wants to have it...
I can promise you that as soon as he starts touching money, the whores will blot you out in their hoardes. He is more concerned with what people think and 'levels' ..and time will come when you will be too low for his standard WHEN he eventually gets as rich as he feels he should be....
He is not that kind of guy..we have come a long away together.. so he is not going to change.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:00am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

FAKE!!! FAKE!!! FAKE!!!

Because naija girls have been bashed lately on this platform and are tagged *Leeches, Cheaters and Good For Sex Objects* you came up here to paint a picture of a good girl. Excpt you are not a Nigerian girl that I would believe this. Cause I know una. No naija girl will want to date a recharge card boy.

You wanna claim supportive girlfriend when we all know who y'all females are. Bunch of leeches and unfaithful b!tches..

B!tch go and finger yourself. You are a leech. All y'all naija girls are leeches and written_off.

cheesy
milemimi93:

FAKE!!! FAKE!!! FAKE!!!

Because naija girls have been bashed lately on this platform and are tagged *Leeches, Cheaters and Good For Sex Objects* you came up here to paint a picture of a good girl. Excpt you are not a Nigerian girl that I would believe this. Cause I know una. No naija girl will want to date a recharge card boy.

You wanna claim supportive girlfriend when we all know who y'all females are. Bunch of leeches and unfaithful b!tches..

B!tch go and finger yourself. You are a leech. All y'all naija girls are leeches and written_off.

Lol what makes you think I just cook up this? Am different from the ones you've met. so stop making fool of yourself...you are just too unlucky that is why you end up with leeches..pathetic gay
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:01am On Jun 15, 2018
Megaflex:
Bros which girl do you this kind thing? Why are you generalizing all females as whores? You must really be hurt men. Jst try to relax. You'll be alright
please tell that unlucky fellow.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by ra4fo(m): 12:03am On Jun 15, 2018
Tehila07:

I'm an animal scientist with 3 years on-farm experience. That guy didn't put into consideration health and feeding which accounts for about 80% of cost of production in animal enterprise. Ruminants can't attain any meaningful market weight within the period he mentioned. It's only pigs and poultry whose weight gain per day can be certain after following standard practices.

Thankyou jare, i didnt just wanto start listing everything make ee noh b like i too dey talk. wink but on a more serious note pipul shud advice on wot den kno, not wetin den browse or wetin sombori whisper for dya ear. Chikenaa
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:04am On Jun 15, 2018
abbeyfel:
Instead of wanting him to do what you think is good, why not ask for what he likes doing. Where is passion lies. You can then give him all the support you can as this will mean a lot to him...
Is just a suggestion..am not forcing him or trying to push him into doing what I want.Is just a suggestion
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by desoul2004(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Megaflex:
Send me a DM

Done that already.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by milemimi93(m): 12:05am On Jun 15, 2018
Desiree47:

cheesy Lol what makes you think I just cook up this? Am different from the ones you've met. so stop making fool of yourself...you are just too unlucky that is why you end up with leeches..pathetic gay

You are a cheap slu.t
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:07am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

You are a cheap slu.t
Go get a life...I can't waste my time exchanging words with you,because I can't stoop too low for that
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:11am On Jun 15, 2018
greggng:

Is a good idea but he should support it with business like car selling.....I can teach him how to start it without capital but it will cost him 45k. But his testimony will overwhelm him.
Without capital??
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by milemimi93(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2018
Desiree47:
Go get a life...I can't waste my time exchanging words with you,because I can't stoop too low for that

Lil leech go finger yourself
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Desiree47(f): 12:19am On Jun 15, 2018
milemimi93:

Lil leech go finger yourself
I think that's what you're good at,Fingering lil leeches... that's why you so unlucky...change your ways and get good Luck Fool
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by enoch273: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please dream big for your Bf. Come up with other ideas abi na only recharge card business dey?

Brainstorm with him please.
hello beautiful.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by partnerbiz4: 4:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Megaflex:
I buy the pins from the dealers, use my software to generate the pins and print the cards using my printer. Then I distribute to retailers in bulk and get paid.

I do it part time. I invested lots of money in it and the return is unbelievable

Can we talk please?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Megaflex(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2018
partnerbiz4:

Can we talk please?
Send me a DM
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by daceo1(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2018
Avedonn:

I suggest he start animal fattening since he resides in the north where animals are cheap.

He can purchase malnourished goat or ram and rear them for 2 months and sell them off.

Malnourished goat would be around N6000 and he'll sell at N12000 after two months.

While ram cost about N15-18,000 at present and sell them during Moslem ilaiya period for N40- 50,000. The sallah would come up around August I guess.

40 malnourished goat will cost N240,000
Selling price after two months of fattening that's N12,000 × 40 = N480,000

*Note: the selling price may be more than N12,000

While for Ram, N18,000× 15= N270,000

Selling price N40,000× 15= N600,000 in two months time.

Since he resides in Abuja, he can purchase the livestock at any of the neighboring villages or Niger state.

You are indeed a woman of substance because it's hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

nice one bros,,,pls can i mail u to know better
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by partnerbiz4: 7:19am On Jun 15, 2018
Megaflex:
Send me a DM
My pm feature can't work because of email.
My no is below or do i drop my mail please
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Windflower(f): 8:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Megaflex:
I've been printing and selling recharge cards for a long time and I can categorically tell you that it is very very profitable.

Those of you saying recharge card vouchers will soon go out of fashion don't exactly know what you're talking about. So because you live in cities and towns and use mobile banking to recharge your phone you now assume every Nigerian lives there too. So many people prefer buying recharge cards than using the money in their bank accounts

I have a job that I'm doing but uses the business to increase my earnings. I don't hawk recharge cards, I print the vouchers wholesale and sell to retailers and I do it most evenings after work
You are right, I have been looking for information on this for a while. I would like to know more please
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Megaflex(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2018
partnerbiz4:

My pm feature can't work because of email.
My no is below or do i drop my mail please
Chat me up. 08069708984
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Megaflex(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2018
Windflower:

You are right, I have been looking for information on this for a while. I would like to know more please
Chat me up. 08069708984
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Sleemut09: 8:54am On Jun 15, 2018
Avedonn:

I suggest he start animal fattening since he resides in the north where animals are cheap.

He can purchase malnourished goat or ram and rear them for 2 months and sell them off.

Malnourished goat would be around N6000 and he'll sell at N12000 after two months.

While ram cost about N15-18,000 at present and sell them during Moslem ilaiya period for N40- 50,000. The sallah would come up around August I guess.

40 malnourished goat will cost N240,000
Selling price after two months of fattening that's N12,000 × 40 = N480,000

*Note: the selling price may be more than N12,000

While for Ram, N18,000× 15= N270,000

Selling price N40,000× 15= N600,000 in two months time.

Since he resides in Abuja, he can purchase the livestock at any of the neighboring villages or Niger state.

You are indeed a woman of substance because it's hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

@avedonn, please can you chat me on whatsapp 08064880945
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by greggng: 9:06am On Jun 15, 2018
Desiree47:
Without capital??

Yes
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by toyosi15(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2018
Desiree47:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I was discussing with my boyfriend about setting up a business, with what he has,I suggested he should go for recharge card business.he should buy the machine needed for printing recharge card.He said,he cannot do that kind of business.To me I think there is money in that business.
what do you people think about recharge card business.
do the recharge card business...just to make sure money is tied with something.....while he’s doing that he can then figure other things out

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Contumely: 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
djbazz:
Its a good business I must tell you... Being in it for almost 4 years.... Chat me up so I put him tru the start up process.... 08036313537 what's app

Scammer.

You have come again abi?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by IRIENBOY(m): 8:27am On Sep 12, 2018
Compliant:

Well I will not say much BUT the big money in recharge card business is not in the printing my Brother.

I once worked with the mtn, later Glo and later the biggest Glo dealer in Lagos, later the biggest mtn dealer in Abuja, I was changing job is water because I already know ALOT in that line.

Once assisted lot of guys in computer village ikeja with recharge card printing business by showing them where the money is and they ALL made 450,000 each in just 10 days and i NEVER collected a penny from any of them, bro it was like a joke because they never invested even 1 kobo.

Well I have move forward with more better things
How do meet you sir my whasp no is 08105033172

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger / Would You Honor The Wedding Invitation Of Your Ex? / Guys: How Did You Woo Your First-Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.