Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? (21321 Views)

Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Reply As A Boyfriend!! What Will Be Your Reply If Your Babe Said This To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by pedrilo: 1:20pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please dream big for your Bf. Come up with other ideas abi na only recharge card business dey?

Brainstorm with him please.
u no notin abt dreaming.
dnt ever trivialize little beginnings

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2018
pedrilo:
u no notin abt dreaming.
dnt ever trivialize little beginnings
Oh my God! Misplaced sentiments! Dude doesn't wanna sell recharge cards. Sorry if I struck a nerve but you can't force someone to do what they not interested in.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by pedrilo: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Oh my God! Misplaced sentiments! Dude doesn't wanna sell recharge cards. Sorry if I struck a nerve but you can't force someone to do what they not interested in.
u didnt strike any nerve miss. the lady said they want to utilize wat they hav, i tink u shud allow them cos all fingers r not equal. have a gud day aunty

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 14, 2018
pedrilo:
u didnt strike any nerve miss. the lady said they want to utilize wat they hav, i tink u shud allow them cos all fingers r not equal. have a gud day aunty
I never implied so. The man will blame her if the business flops and it's obvious he's not interested in the business. I won't try to make u see things from my point of view. Good Day Uncle.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
lalasticlala; mynd44
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2018
Bluezy13:

You don't even know how much he has and you're suggesting cho cho cho...

please someone help this brother with that cho cho cho meme.
He needs it.

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by bigpicture001: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Please dream big for your Bf. Come up with other ideas abi na only recharge card business dey?

Brainstorm with him please.
..nawanyi awka etiti.are u for real..? av been following u for over two weeks now. and all ur comments seem to be that of a sane person that is full of reasoning...I tink I like nd would like to meet u..are u in anambra..?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by tragergeorge(m): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:
Yahoo is out of the line
why Small time una eye go de de all doze benz boys,wait o ,d guy no get plan for e self?

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I was discussing with my boyfriend about setting up a business, with what he has,I suggested he should go for recharge card business.he should buy the machine needed for printing recharge card.He said,he cannot do that kind of business.To me I think there is money in that business.
what do you people think about recharge card business.
Invest in some one you trust that is willing to do the business. That your boyfriend never serious to something for himself.
The money be gets from the business he can use it set up something else and the cycle goes on before he knows it an empire is born. But it starts from humble beginnings.

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by favor2016: 4:19pm On Jun 14, 2018
recharge card business is no more profitable again unlike before,especially now that people can recharge online ....can't remember when last I patronized recharge card seller

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by M2dX(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2018
Avedonn:

i want to know more about the business, can i send you mail?
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The amount he has will determine the kind of business that will be suggested.

Try opening a bet shop. But if your religious beliefs don't permit it, he can venture into animal husbandry if he is the "I can do anything" kind of person. I suggested animal husbandry because it is somewhat tax free. Government won't disturb you guys with levies. Unlike opening shops or having a registered company for a start.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bluezy13:

You don't even know how much he has and you're suggesting cho cho cho...

please someone help this brother with that cho cho cho meme.
He needs it.

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by vicdamm(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
Please answer the following:
What made him to reject the idea of recharge card business - Is it pride or just because he doesn't know much about it?
What other business does he have in mind - Like someone said, brainstorm together
Have you done the cost - profit analysis of the recharge card business you waned him to do and explain what he stand to make?
Can he afford other stuff?

At the end of the day, his pocket will determine what he can do and his clientele will be of great factor as well but whatever he choose to do, make sure he do his homework very well

Good luck to you both

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by ikebobo101(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
I could teach your bf one or 2 things about online dating
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
AdaAde:
The answer is very simple.
Since your boyfriend feels to big to sell recharge cards, buy the machine and start the business yourself. If this business is truly lucrative, flaunt your profit right in his face.

Maybe that's when he'll change his mind.
I don't think you understand what she is saying.
Go back and carefully read her post again
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by skedman(m): 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:
Good afternoon nairalanders...I was discussing with my boyfriend about setting up a business, with what he has,I suggested he should go for recharge card business.he should buy the machine needed for printing recharge card.He said,he cannot do that kind of business.To me I think there is money in that business.
bad business with a profit margin of just 5 percent . If recharge that is your business. Your boyfriend will be poorer than a dog

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Eberex(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2018
BUT HAVE IT AT THE BACK OF YOUR MIND THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE NOW RECHARGING THEIR PHONES STRAIGHT FROM THEIR MOBILE BANK ACCOUNT. WITH TIME, BUYING OF RECHARGE CARDS WOULD FADE

2 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Neoteny(m): 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2018
It's good to start from scratch....card.

Sorry couldn't resist.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by TheKabal: 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:

Recharge card printing shocked, my dear people shop online. Always go for a sustainable business, and it must be tightly supported by government policies.

Recharge card printing, betting and the likes have no protection from the government or laws, so it is not a sustainable business.

Even if you had 1000 naira only. I would rather advice you to use the cash to research government policies and see if anything commercial activity the government is protecting will catch his fancy. Remember having interest in the business is paramount, you cannot solve business challenges if your only doing it for cash. There has to be some sort of pleasure or self actualization in the game grin

He can start by looking at : exports, mostly agricultural products. or look at investing in farms. Nigeria has the AGOA with the united states, and other trade treaties with other countries. he can start from there.

He should not run faster than his shadow, in any government protected industry he decides to invest in, he should be willing to attain mastery at it, and he can only do that by reading and researching about the products or services. Big business pay consultants to do that for them, but since he is starting he need to do it himself and develop the habit of seeking for answers in books, journals, business sections of newspapers, and also ask questions.

Do not invest in a roadside business, think longterm and always ride on the governments policies, that is a surest way to overnight success. I cannot stress that enough, Dangote, has given Nigerians this secret over and over again; government policies are the key to sustainable wealth.

Also first thing tomorrow, he should go to the Lagos chamber of commerce if he is Lagos. If he is not, he should consider visiting Lagos for that. He should always be in a search for information. Nigerian business practices are changing, with the current government, if he is one of the pessimist, he should dust the scales of his eyes and sit down, and dig through the data, in search of patterns.

He should also protect his name with his life. No shady deals wink

And while he is thinking of what business to start he should lock the money down in a fixed deposit or treasury bill for atleast 3 months. Till he is sure of what to do. I repeat,stay away from any business the government is not protecting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Fidelarinze9(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:
The money he has is 300k..he thought about opening a bet shop,but because of the nature of his job,he said he wants my younger brother to run it but I declined..I suggested he should set up a business that he can run by himself for sometime before employing someone to work for him..to enable himself know more about the business to fraud.
Is your boyfriend a dummy or what? There is some disrespect in the way you talk about him.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by vicdamm(m): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by BabaCommander: 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ask him what he has passion for.

He likes to hummmm! He very passionate about it.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2018
vicdamm:

He doesn't even need to have all the money before he can start a business... once he identifies a problem people would pay for, in and out of his area, (thank God for internet) he can always create a solution, or link a solution owner with the problem owner and money would be made.
that is why most (not all) guys in computer village stand on the road they don't have an actual shop or product but once they see a customer, they link them with their friends who can offer the service or product ad get a commission... while the friend is working on that client, they go out to get more and at the end everyone goes home happy with money.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by davidadenrele: 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2018
Hello,

First if i may ask do you want to assist him financially by giving money to start a business Or he's the one thinking of starting a business and hes is sure of what kind of business to do

If you are the one assisting him, i would advice you allow him to decide and make a feasibility study of what kind of business he would prefer to do giving him an advice on embarking on recharge business is a good one, however most men don't like the idea of forced or lured into what they are interested to do, nothing compares to passion, allow him to follow what drives he's passion, your advice is a good one but you also have to be patient to realize that men are wired differently. Iam quite sure he would been thinking of other ideas of the kind of business he wants and would like to do, nevertheless God bless you as you trying to support your boyfriend to be responsible.

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by jobonnairaland: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:
Seems like you really care for your boyfriend and that is good. Some women don't even think about the future.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by lovebless: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
[quote author=Avedonn post=68456345]

I suggest he start animal fattening since he resides in the north where animals are cheap.

He can purchase malnourished goat or ram and rear them for 2 months and sell them off.

Malnourished goat would be around N6000 and he'll sell at N12000 after two months.

While ram cost about N15-18,000 at present and sell them during Moslem ilaiya period for N40- 50,000. The sallah would come up around August I guess.

40 malnourished goat will cost N240,000
Selling price after two months of fattening that's N12,000 × 40 = N480,000

*Note: the selling price may be more than N12,000

While for Ram, N18,000× 15= N270,000

Selling price N40,000× 15= N600,000 in two months time.

Since he resides in Abuja, he can purchase the livestock at any of the neighboring villages or Niger state.

You are indeed a woman of substance because it's hard to come across a lady willing to support her boyfriend just like how you are doing.

If he prefer cash crop business, let me know so that I'll give you the breakdown and the processes.

pls what does it take to fatten,
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by property123: 5:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
How many persons still buy recharge card? Think of some other business idea. Recharge card business is dying a natural death.
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Zedoo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 14, 2018
Desiree47:

run.... such a person that looks down on some businesses dsnt know the value of money but just wants to have it...
I can promise you that as soon as he starts touching money, the whores will blot you out in their hoardes. He is more concerned with what people think and 'levels' ..and time will come when you will be too low for his standard WHEN he eventually gets as rich as he feels he should be....

3 Likes

Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
bigpicture001:
..nawanyi awka etiti.are u for real..? av been following u for over two weeks now. and all ur comments seem to be that of a sane person that is full of reasoning...I tink I like nd would like to meet u..are u in anambra..?
No I'm not
Re: Recharge Card Printing Business For My Boyfriend: What's Your View On This? by Acecube(m): 5:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
TheKabal:

Recharge card printing shocked, my dear people shop online. Always go for a sustainable business, and it must be tightly supported by government policies.

Recharge card printing, betting and the likes have no protection from the government or laws, so it is not a sustainable business.

Even if you had 1000 naira only. I would rather advice you to use the cash to research government policies and see if anything commercial activity the government is protecting will catch his fancy. Remember having interest in the business is paramount, you cannot solve business challenges if your only doing it for cash. There has to be some sort of pleasure or self actualization in the game grin

He can start by looking at : exports, mostly agricultural products. or look at investing in farms. Nigeria has the AGOA with the united states, and other trade treaties with other countries. he can start from there.

He should not run faster than his shadow, in any government protected industry he decides to invest in, he should be willing to attain mastery at it, and he can only do that by reading and researching about the products or services. Big business pay consultants to do that for them, but since he is starting he need to do it himself and develop the habit of seeking for answers in books, journals, business sections of newspapers, and also ask questions.

Do not invest in a roadside business, think longterm and always ride on the governments policies, that is a surest way to overnight success. I cannot stress that enough, Dangote, has given Nigerians this secret over and over again; government policies are the key to sustainable wealth.

Also first thing tomorrow, he should go to the Lagos chamber of commerce if he is Lagos. If he is not, he should consider visiting Lagos for that. He should always be in a search for information. Nigerian business practices are changing, with the current government, if he is one of the pessimist, he should dust the scales of his eyes and sit down, and dig through the data, in search of patterns.

He should also protect his name with his life. No shady deals wink

And while he is thinking of what business to start he should lock the money down in a fixed deposit or treasury bill for atleast 3 months. Till he is sure of what to do. I repeat,stay away from any business the government is not protecting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / 6 Amazing Apps To Make Your Love Life Stronger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.