Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56804 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy

this kimbraa woman can argue for the universe undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy

this kimbraa woman can argue for the universe undecided
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
Of course I am fine.
Of course, really? Your use of "of course" suggest you're way above fine?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

Sweetheart..all this post for me U wan kill me abi??

I didn't say I cherish her o...I cherish bravery in humans(read my earlier post na)..it's d act and not the person I'm talking about.... it's now left to me to deduce if her bravery is lust or love inclined. Believe me,it's that easy!!

Let's not argue on this again,shall we?? wink
I had to read your posts all over to see where I misunderstood you but I found none. I know what you did there smiley

There was never an argument Mister, just a one end conversation. smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

i can already see this one at shiloh 2040 cheesy
You wish,,, keep wishing..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
So an "S" made you cancel my post? You're an intelligent mumu. cheesy
Your subjects and verbs don't agree. I'm teaching you. Be grateful. I'm doing this for love.
wink

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:25pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
cheesy We won't learn if they don't agree, Only that way will we know the correct concord sad Perhaps a more knowledgeable Grammarian will intervene cheesy
hahaha,true.
funny you.grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Of course, really? Your use of "of course" suggest you're way above fine?
It means a beautiful in and out.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

alright girl, see you at shiloh 2035 tongue
what is that?undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by luminouz(m): 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I had to read your posts all over to see where I misunderstood you but I found none. I know what you did there smiley

There was never an argument Mister, just a one end conversation. smiley
Ok
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Small girl, your post is 100% correct. Give him all the greenlights, but don't ask him out.

The advantage is: he'll value you.

The disadvantage is: he may not be confident enough to ask you too. This is to say, most women will remain single.

The new rules for alpha males is also not to ask women out too, but get what they want with ease. How do these bad boys do it? This will remain a mystery to women and nice guys.

See some of the rules below. They sound unrealistic, they sound stupid, they sound immature, but they work like magic.

What works is better than how it sounds.
What you wrote is 99.9% correct apart from "he'll value you".

Based on my personal opinion, I love chasing, 'cause I find the chase more attractive than the catch, especially when the girl is the "hard to get" type.

When I've finally gotten my catch, then I will use it and start chasing another, why? because you aren't attractive rather the chase is.
So I prefer a girl to woo me, sincerely.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
You wish,,, keep wishing..

ok grin

if you know you know
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by austyn0(m): 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Small girl, your post is 100% correct. Give him all the greenlights, but don't ask him out.

The advantage is: he'll value you.

The disadvantage is: he may not be confident enough to ask you too. This is to say, most women will remain single.

The new rules for alpha males is also not to ask women out too, but get what they want with ease. How do these bad boys do it? This will remain a mystery to women and nice guys.

See some of the rules below. They sound unrealistic, they sound stupid, they sound immature, but they work like magic.

What works is better than how it sounds.
Laughs....Advantages and disadvantages?? You just jumped into the lion's den whilst wearing an invisible cloak....Badt niggie...

Provided there is a disadvantage, she isn't 100% right....

It's way complicated.....There are ways a girl can go abou approaching a guy she loves without been seen as cheap.....

To me,,,the satisfactory solution to this rather contradictory situation is,, if you love someone, be it male or female,, you take your time with approaching them....

Like using an excuse for the first approach without revealing your intentions,, you can find out more abou the person you like,, if he or she communicates lovely with you,, you will know when it is time to be open...
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
It means a beautiful in and out.
Beautiful out, I don't understand in.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Beautiful out, I don't understand in.
Beautiful personality and character.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

These ladies are too dumb for my liking.
no matter whats being said here..some girls out there still dey ask guys outcheesy. Even the ones dat might be shy at least go give the guy enuf signal dat they are interested in the guy. The ladies wey dey make me laugh na d ones wey go squeeze face,put their nose in the air if a guy ask dem out..even if in their heart they are dying for the guycheesy. They call dat one playing hard to get and they believe when they play hard to get the guy will chase them more.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
N0favors:
How can anyone take relationship advice from this op who can't even define 'life'? Smh.

Romanceland is such a joke. Maybe that's why it's my favourite section. Here to unwind
Shut up dumb beetch angry
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
what is that?undecided

it's a sport undecided
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iLegendd(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinComing from you I'm honoured, thanks
Don't mind me calling you a small girl. I know you're not a small girl, but a beta pikin. Now, finish the song (in your head) and you'll know what I mean.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:31pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
what is that?undecided

it's a sport tournament undecided
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
Beautiful personality and character.
Ok, if you say so... But you don't have any photo to proof your outward beauty?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Expect you're fine, if not delete that pride.
cc:grammarnazi.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by fancy4eve(f): 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Your brother and his friends are stupid
u sabi book
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
hahaha,true. funny you.grin
Who won? Do we have our answer now? cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

cc:grammanazi.cheesy
Lol. I don't need that English Nazi here. Why did you strike that "Expect" or are you her lawyer?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 13, 2018
There's no big deal in a girl asking a man out

Just like there are some childish ladies who will rather choose to play with some young men emotions by turning genuine proposal into a circus where everyone can have a laugh ..... there are also childish men like your brothers(no pun intended) who see ladies wooing them as a sort of validation of their high level of desirability amongst the opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:36pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who won? Do we have our answer now? cheesy
nne,I'm still waiting.sadsad
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Ok, if you say so... But you don't have any photo to proof your outward beauty?
I have my man, don't need another.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Lol. I don't need that English Nazi here. Why did you strike that "Expect" or are you her lawyer?
no,I wanted grammarboss to see.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by TSOM(m): 9:37pm On Jun 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...a piece of advice...

Or

...advice...

First off; begin all sentences with uppercase letters.

Secondly; when referring to a person's comment or statement or highlighting a word, phrase, sentence to correct it, use quotation marks.

Also, the phrase being highlighted and enclosed by quotation marks with ellipses should begin with an uppercase letter.

In this case, it should be "...A piece of advice..." when correcting the person.

If you actually want to be a 'Grammar Nazi', then go the whole nine yards of it - your command of the English Language must be perfect. smiley

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
u sabi book

I go school na
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Apus: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:
especially the ones without beard.... not worth the risk grin

one day, you will just wake up and see beards all over ur chin. Lols!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) / 8 Signs That Show A Guy Will Eventually Become An Irresponsible Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.