Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56710 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
I have my man, don't need another.
Hey... far from that. Anyway it's your mind, your thoughts.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Don't mind me calling you a small girl. I know you're not a small girl, but a beta pikin. Now, finish the song (in your head) and you'll know what I mean.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
nne,I'm still waiting.sadsad

I think someone just intervened cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Gramnarnazzi loves biting more than he can chew, chew kimbra lets see, mumu man with nonsense brain grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

no,I wanted grammarboss to see.cheesy
"Except" I was wrong.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:40pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
I think someone just intervened cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy who?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
TSOM:

First off; begin all sentences with uppercase letters.

Secondly; when referring to a person's comment or statement or highlighting a word, phrase, sentence to correct it, use quotation marks.

Also, the phrase being highlighted and enclosed by quotation marks with ellipses should begin with an uppercase letter.

In this case, it should be "...A piece of advice..." when correcting the person.

If you actually want to be a 'Grammar Nazi', then go the whole nine yards of it - your command of the English Language must be perfect. smiley

Quick question : 'A piece of advice ' 'some advice ' which is correct?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
cheesycheesy who?
T,SOM cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2018
All these people turning this thread to an English class.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
"Except" I was wrong.
cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
All these people turning this thread to an English class.
You learn everyday, everywhere, every time. smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
[b] This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprised.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact the men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!! [/b]

This one will always type from his anus. The French woman who wrote the best selling "Why Men Love Bìtches" obviously knows more than you. The fear of getting dumped wasn't even why she talked of not wooing men. Need I also remind you that Western men didn't agree to your logic? You live in your cave and claim superior knowledge. Go read books since you've never crossed the borders of Nigeria.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
T,SOM cheesy
lmao.cheesy so grammarboss and Kim.bra,who won the argument according to t.som?cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

lmao.cheesy
so grammarboss and Kim.bra,who won the argument according to t.som?cheesy
T,SOM is yet to reply my mention. He corrected Grammarlord and left cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 9:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
lefulefu2:
no matter whats being said here..some girls out there still dey ask guys outcheesy. Even the ones dat might be shy at least go give the guy enuf signal dat they are interested in the guy. The ladies wey dey make me laugh na d ones wey go squeeze face,put their nose in the air if a guy ask dem out..even if in their heart they are dying for the guycheesy. They call dat one playing hard to get and they believe when they play hard to get the guy will chase them more.

Lol grin

I don't support a lady asking a guy out, but I hate it when dump ladies thinks it's a guarantee for not getting used and dumped grin

Funny enough, asking a girl out isn't my thing cool Because I don't love.

I play my card, she codes, we benefit from each other and move on. No time for deceitful emotional confessions grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
This one will always type from his anus. The French woman who wrote the best selling "Why Men Love Bìtches" obviously knows more than you. The fear of getting dumped wasn't even why she talked of not wooing men. Need I also remind you that Western men didn't agree to your logic? You live in your cave and claim superior knowledge. Go read books since you've never crossed the borders of Nigeria.
k

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go school na
Unless its adult class, you didn't goto school, i can bet your left balls you never saw the four walls of a classroom, you're the father of lies, and everything about you screams illiteracy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
so while i was eating at the dining today, my sister and her friends were in the kitchen cooking and discussing men

they thought i was busy eating but they didnt know i actually kept my ears open to their discussion

one of my sister's friend was telling them about a guy who asked her out and how she doesnt like the guy but intend leading him on so as to continue taking money from him and using him till she gets tired of him

so men, please and please, no matter how beautiful a nigerian lady is, dont ask her out! undecided

if the story above makes sense to you, then certainly, op's post is full of wisdom and every woman should take her advise

[my] [wr]
omg

You are always a crazy dude cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
k
grinShe pummeled you real bad and all you had was a paltry k? Tragic grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by TSOM(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Quick question : 'A piece of advice ' 'some advice ' which is correct?

Advice in itself isn't exactly quantifiable.

"Some advice" would negate that assertion of advice not being quantifiable so I'd rather it isn't used.

"A piece of advice" would be the same as saying "...A cup of water..." or "...A drone of noise..." which is alright.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by fancy4eve(f): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I go school na
4 ur mind
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52pm On Jun 13, 2018
Doesn't this goes like both ways? Do ladies even Cherish guys that woo them? Where did we as the male of the Human species get it wrong? When? Female animals literally beg their male counterparts to mate with them, All of the male creatures in the world have been more endowed and beautiful until humans invented makeup. How did we evolved to this stage of humiliation and desecration that our female counterparts can even be thinking about a wishful idea of feminism? As the spokeperson of all males of the Human species, class homosapiens i employ us all to get our acts together and take back our dignity!

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 13, 2018
TSOM:

Advice in itself isn't exactly quantifiable.

"Some advice" would negate that assertion of advice not being quantifiable so I'd rather it isn't used.

"A piece of advice" would be the same as saying "...A cup of water..." or "...A drone of noise..." which is alright.

Thank you for this smiley

cc:Preshy561 smiley We have our answer smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Unless its adult class, you didn't goto school, i can bet your left balls you never saw the four walls of a classroom, you're the father of lies, and everything about you screams illiteracy

Thrash!!!!

Check me out baby, I'm a LEGEND to people like you .

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by N0favors: 9:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Shut up dumb beetch angry
I'm sure this is for your twin brother
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Doesn't this goes like both ways? Do ladies even Cherish guys that woo them? Where did we as the male of the Human species get it wrong? When? Female animals literally beg their male counterparts to mate with them, All of the male creatures in the world have been more endowed and beautiful until humans invented makeup. How did we evolved to this stage of humiliation and desecration that our female counterparts can even be thinking about a wishful idea of feminism? As the spokeperson of all males of the Human species, class homosapiens i employ us all to get our acts together and take back our dignity!

Thank you
Did you read the thread at all? cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
"I noticed that most guys find it attractive when girls ask them out, to some its bravery and it takes alot of courage, and they might end up cherishing you because of it"

Na you say the above quoted phrase and na you still say the one in the headline. Which one dem go follow?

Sister, stop confusing ladies. grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by MissRaine69(f): 9:56pm On Jun 13, 2018
Some have moved on from this sort of mindset some are still single because they expect men to do everything. Men also have confidence crisises they are human too some men struggle to muster the courage to ask out a woman

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinShe pummeled you real bad and all you had was a paltry k? Tragic grin
k

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
Nairalanders will not kill me cheesy cheesy cheesy Spokesman! cheesy

I need to take a pee cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2018
fancy4eve:
4 ur mind

Lol

Na reality flashing I dey give you so ..

Na you dey your DP?
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:

you want to bet his left balls?

what's the use betting if you're staking something that belongs to the person you're betting against

imagine you bet his left balls and he bets his right balls..................................how is that fair?

the bet should be made fair

while he bets his own balls , you stake something that belongs to you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos) / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.