Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56695 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thrash!!!!

Check me out baby, I'm a LEGEND to people like you .
Legend beer or what? grin failed upcoming artist like you, you're almost 40 without an achievement in life, you're on nairaland 24/7 seeking validation to feel good about yourself instead of doing something good to better your pathetic existence
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you want to bet his left balls?

what's the use betting if you're staking something that belongs to the person you're betting against

imagine you bet his left balls and he bets his right balls..................................how is that fair?

the bet should be made fair

while he bets his own balls , you stake something that belongs to you smiley
His ball is useless, I'll be saving him the embarrassment of mistakenly birthing a super nitwit like him, I'm doing him a big favor
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:05pm On Jun 13, 2018
N0favors:
I'm sure this is for your twin brother
He's not online everytime like you fool
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Bliss....
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Legend beer or what? grin failed upcoming artist like you, you're almost 40 without an achievement in life, you're on nairaland 24/7 seeking validation to feel good about yourself instead of doing something good to better your pathetic existence
Don't even talk of achievement because for all I know , you were born in poverty and still dwells in poverty .. hehe

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
lolz...this indomie generation set of undergraduate/student are something else.

spending so much time on nairaland and facebook giving advice on sex and relationship.lols,especially that kimbra that just got addmison,..you all better go learn some handwork rather than wasting your parents money in school..

mhisbliss,Preshy561 i'm also talking to you guys

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 10:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
T,SOM is yet to reply my mention. He corrected Grammarlord and left cheesy
cheesy.
I just saw it now.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Thank you for this smiley

cc:Preshy561 smiley We have our answer smiley
yeah.so t,som is a goal.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
vickatcch:

spending so much time on nairaland and facebook giving advice on sex and relationship.lols,especially that kimbra that just got addmison,..you all better go learn some handwork rather than wasting your parents money in school..

Ehh weldone spaghetti generation, you've been noticed
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Thrash!!!!
Check me out baby, I'm a LEGEND to people like you .
cheesy
legend where?cheesy
inside red cup,this my brother sef .grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

cheesy

legend where?cheesy

inside red cup,this my brother sef .grin
Lol
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Don't even talk of achievement because for all I know , you were born in poverty and still dwells in poverty .. hehe
grinYou wish dude, but unlike you, I'm not a failure at almost 40, I'll take solace in that fact, not posting everything i do on nairaland is not proof that I'm born in poverty, but you know dumb people and the way the think, like a 4yr old baby grin, toddlers are even smarter than you
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Bliss....
angryI just don't like it when people abuse him
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
His ball is useless, I'll be saving him the embarrassment of mistakenly birthing a super nitwit like him, I'm doing him a big favor

but he has already pvt a lady in the family way and is soon to father a son

anyways that's not the point

you cant stake his balls cos it's not yours.......................it's his to bet

a fair bet would be his balls to your ovaries or his left ball to your left brea'st

we should learn to be fair in all we do grin

[[hnstak]]

cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ehh weldone spaghetti generation, you've been noticed
A word is enough for the wise.i know it an addiction..but you all need to help your self go learn some skills. tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by N0favors: 10:22pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
He obviously can't afford internet like me. Pocket money no reach to pay for internet cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamAirforce1: 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
grinYou wish dude, but unlike you, I'm not a failure at almost 40, I'll take solace in that fact, not posting everything i do on nairaland is not proof that I'm born in poverty, but you know dumb people and the way the think, like a 4yr old baby grin, toddlers are even smarter than you

See the photo I took last week on super eagles new jersey below and see why I said I'm a LEGEND to people like you cheesy

Even my yansh is finer than you fuckface , ugly girl .

How many times have you been so used sexually , snapped and your nude photo made it's way on here.

You're so useless.

A rejection like you coming on here to advice people .. Smh

And for the records I'm 28yrs old . cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by sinaj(f): 10:23pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

not in Nigeria ...
the west yes its possible.. but back home na

even the man would be seen as not manly ... like a bitch
noone wants a manbîtch .
It has actually worked for some ladies that tried it.
I think it has to do with our mindset. Guys, especially the shy and nerdy ones that find it difficult asking a girl out wont mind if a girl ask them out.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
angryI just don't like it when people abuse him
The less you reply, the lesser you drag your twin in the mud smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
yeah.so t,som is a goal.cheesy
Grammar lord is correct smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
vickatcch:

mhis.bliss,Preshy.561 i'm also talking to you guys

you don mean it cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Grammar lord is correct smiley
lol,the grammarboos? lools.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

you don mean it cheesy cheesy
The something tire me ,rather than face their studies,they be talking about sex and relationship anyhow, as if they are ripe for that
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by skylowlow: 10:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

are you single .... just asking
cause your mindset different to some ...
Yinmu
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by CentaurXLV(m): 10:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
"guys are polygamous in nature"

Ladies are always quick to note this but complain bitterly when the man does the deed, If you know and accept this, Why do you still vehemently abhor it? Though I do not support Polygamy, Some loose Ladies are also known for this act.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
vickatcch:
The something tire me ,rather than face their studies,they be talking about sex and relationship anyhow, as if they are ripe for that

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

but they're sex and relationqhip experts na......................and are somewhat good at what they do cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by abiolamitodun(m): 10:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
I was hanging out with my brother and his friends today and they were talking about girls, i was so engrossed with my phone so they thought i wasn't listening to what they were saying, but i was, they were talking about girls, i concentrated on a particular girl who asked him out and he said no because he doesn't like her and all that,

I noticed that most guys find it attractive when girls ask them out, to some its bravery and it takes alot of courage, and they might end up cherishing you because of it.

Some think its desperacy and will look down on you from then onwards, asking such guys out has alot of backlash, it gives them this idea that they're a worthy prize for the troubles you had to go through to ask them out, then comes the puffed up ego and attitude, they always threaten to leave you the moment something goes wrong, afterall they're so cool you had to ask them out, then they walk around with thier shoulders high like deputy jesus, you'll never be respected in such relationship.

Then theres the question of wether he feels the same way about you, guys are polygamous in nature, they want something they go get it, its in thier nature, he might be into someone else, not you who asked him out, coercing him to start feeling the same way you feel about him is not happening,

The desperate girl who threw herself cheaply at him by asking him out won't have the same value as the one who played hard to get and he had to invest his time and effort to get her after trying For a very long time.

ladies be wise, we ain't white people, never ask a nigerian guy out, unless you're prepared to pamper, worship, adore, beg deputy jesus for the rest of your life, and he'll still be giving you childish attitude.

Show him all the green light you can, if he's too stupid not to get the clue, save whatever dignity and self esteem you have left and leave him alone.
well it happened to me...and i said no to her....u won't believe till now that girl still sees me as an immature guy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

but they're [b]sex and relationqhip experts [/b]na......................and are somewhat good at what they do cheesy
that mhisbliss,kimbra and pocohontas are side chicks/no boyfriends.
so,they know nathing about what they are talking..
they are just imagining things

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GossipGirl1(f): 11:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
My opinion...

If you like him, you should definitely ask him out, or otherwise do something that explicitly lets him know that you are interested.

But,, You should be able to handle rejection without loosing your self-esteem.
While it is absolutely-absolutely-absolutely ok, the guy could be a deek about it sad

There's no harm in asking a guy out. If he says yes, great. If not, oh well, life goes on and other opportunities will come. Don't over analyse it,it's that simple.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2018
vickatcch:

spending so much time on nairaland and facebook giving advice on sex and relationship.lols, especially that kimbra that just got addmison, ..you all better go learn some handwork rather than wasting your parents money in school..

I wasn't surprised when I was told by someone some months ago that she just got admitted in uniben cool

I laughed and gave myself an accolade for not taking her serious all these while.

Kids forming tough online grin Wetin she dn see for school grin

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Ufranklin92(m): 11:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
GossipGirl1:
My opinion...

If you like him, you should definitely ask him out, or otherwise do something that explicitly lets him know that you are interested.

But,, You should be able to handle rejection without loosing your self-esteem.
While it is absolutely-absolutely-absolutely ok, the guy could be a deek about it sad

There's no harm in asking a guy out. If he says yes, great. If not, oh well, life goes on and other opportunities will come. Don't over analyse it,it's that simple.

NNE,you said it all

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:

I wasn't surprised when I was told by someone some months ago that she just got admitted in uniben cool

I laughed and gave myself an accolade for not taking her serious all these while.

Kids forming tough online grin Wetin she dn see for school grin
lolz I just hope they dont catch her with expo in exam hall. cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.