Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56701 Views)

I Am Scared To Ask Him When He Wants To Get Married. Help!!! / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:26am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Please do. I know how people like you who talk too much ends up having their account in red. All na mouth! If I insult you, then I don't consider you a man one bit so quit saying I insult men. Having a dick dangle in-between your legs doesn't necessarily make you a man.

Why are you so worried about what I'd do to pass? If it comes to that, is it your toto?

Why on earth should a first year student be awake by this time on Nland.

Don't you have lectures to attend later today? Go to bed and lay your head. Be focused, for the fact your parents aren't with you shouldn't give you the guts not to be serious.

Most Nlanders you are busy fighting are graduates doing one or two for a living cheesy but what are you? A year 1 student who's yet to see her first GP.

Keep fighting Donstan who can comfortably sponsor you in school cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Don't you have lectures to attend later today? Go to bed and lay your head. Be focused, for the fact your parents aren't with you shouldn't give you the guts not to be serious.

Most Nlanders you are busy fighting are graduates doing one or two for a living cheesy but what are you? A year 1 student who's yet to see her first GP.

And he becomes a preacher like he knows what's right or wrong for me. @embolden, if you send me 50k now, I'll deactivate. grin cheesy Useless broke thing that can't afford three square meal a day.

Your brain couldn't tell you that school just resumed and lectures aren't serious. ITK! Empty cleverness. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:30am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
You're sick. Waste of my time repling someone who would wake later to nairaland. cheesy

Hahahah.....Even if I wake up on Nland, it's still doesn't change the fact that I'm ahead of you in this life. Does it? grin

I can be nice oo....... Just suck my preeeeq small make I place you wia you go do your industrial training.

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:32am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
And he becomes a preacher like he knows what's right or wrong for me. @embolden, if you send me 50k now, I'll deactivate. grin cheesy Useless broke thing that can't afford three square meal a day.

Your brain couldn't tell you that school just resumed and lectures aren't serious. ITK! Empty cleverness. grin

So you can even deactivate for just 50k grin grin grin

Are these hoes this broke?

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:33am On Jun 14, 2018
AxceX:
I've gotten used to it by now,so many traits of females I see on here.the feel too big ones that think they're privilege to things bcus their moniker says (f),the gold diggers in disguise i recently encountered one..You know I feel sorry for some guys here who'd asslick this ladies for mere few minutes attention.

The annoying part is they end up fallen below expectations when I'm able to catch a glimpse of the person behind the (f).

Take them serious at your own peril.

Thou we have classy ones shaa, grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:34am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Hahahah.....Even if I wake up on Nland, it's still doesn't change the fact that I'm ahead of you in this life. Does it? grin

I can be nice oo....... Just suck my preeeeq small make I place you wia you go do your industrial training.
Of course, you're ahead of me on social media. What kind of a man sleeps on Nairaland? Should I tell you? A frustrated, depressed, jobless, broke guy who plays Nairabet to survive. cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:35am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

So you can even deactivate for just 50k grin grin grin

Are these hoes this broke?
I knew you'll chicken out. Noise maker! cheesy

Broklyn! grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 14, 2018
You can sponsor my education when you live in Bet shops and Nairaland. cheesy grin

Loser!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Of course, you're ahead of me on social media. What kind of a man sleeps on Nairaland? Should I tell you? A frustrated, depressed, jobless, broke guy who plays Nairabet to survive. cheesy

Hahahah.....You sure stay at PH.

It will be easy for you if you mellow down and be loyal to your god D18 cheesy cheesy

When will your school IT be coming up? Don't be shy, tell me.

I can place you somewhere in PH there tongue

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:38am On Jun 14, 2018
Kids!
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I knew you'll chicken out. Noise maker! cheesy

Broklyn! grin

Year 1 girl

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:39am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

A flaccid dick doesn't make women wet. Beg Séun for a job 'cause you need one. How can you be broke and impotent at the same time? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:40am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
You can sponsor my education when you live in Bet shops and Nairaland. cheesy grin

Loser!

Hahaha.........Uniben cost?

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by AxceX(m): 1:40am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Take them serious at your own peril.

Thou we have classy ones shaa, grin
Yet to meet one but I do believe so,they all don't come from same parents cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:43am On Jun 14, 2018
You're 21 years old.. When I login in the evening I usually see your comments alongside ubunja, they're made in the morning, afternoon, evening and night and yet you're accusing someone of sleeping and waking up on nairaland.. isn't that what you do, huh kid?

You tag people broke.. the time you use in tagging people broke if you use it to study hard it'll be good for you.

Graduate, find a nice paying job, join politics and find a man to get married to.

Quoting me to Insult me won't do you good.. always sounding juvenile.

Nairaland is no longer what is used to be. .

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Year 1 girl
IamD18:

Is that how to boast your already deflated ego? cheesy That was how one told a guy he could feed him and when asked to send the feeding money he backed out. You're not doing me.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:45am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
A flaccid dick doesn't make women wet. Beg Séun for a job 'cause you need one. How can you be broke and impotent at the same time? grin

About your industrial training.

I have a Yoruba friend named Funsho at Shell RA alongside CIWA in PH there. grin

Dave, Johnbest and chancellor.......These are PH based Engrs who can help fix you anywhere you want tongue

Just be loyal grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Is that how to boast your already deflated ego? cheesy That was how one told a guy he could feed him and when asked to send the feeding money he backed out. You're not doing me.

Cooperate beggar
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Hahaha.........Uniben cost?
My fee alone was 70K. If you couldn't give 50k, is it 70 you'll pay? cheesy

If you know how you just exposed your financial state, you'd stopped typing to sound smart. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:48am On Jun 14, 2018
Elder001:
You're 21 years old.. When I login in the evening I usually see your comments alongside ubunja, they're made in the morning, afternoon, evening and night and yet you're accusing someone of sleeping and waking up on nairaland.. isn't that what you do, huh kid?

You tag people broke.. the time you use in tagging people broke if you use it to study hard it'll be good for you.

Graduate, find a nice paying job, join politics and find a man to get married to.

Tell her what a father would do.

God bless you Bruv.

21 years :O .....Kai I dn suffer grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2018
AxceX:
Yet to meet one but I do believe so,they all don't come from same parents cheesy

We have good ones
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

About your industrial training.

I have a Yoruba friend named Funsho at Shell RA alongside CIWA in PH there. grin

Dave, Johnbest and chancellor.......These are PH based Engrs who can help fix you anywhere you want tongue

Just be loyal grin
Is that what you tell girls to test your dick on them? cheesy

I also have an Igbo friend named Emeka. He works with the Presidency in Abuja. Send me your CV and I'll get you a job. cheesy The joke is on you!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:51am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
My fee alone was 70K. If you couldn't give 50k, is it 70 you'll pay? cheesy

If you know how you just exposed your financial state, you'd stopped typing to sound smart. cheesy

Smh! Cooperate beggar.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 1:53am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Is that what you tell girls to test your dick on them? cheesy

I also have an Igbo friend named Emeka. He works with the Presidency in Abuja. Send me your CV and I'll get you a job. cheesy The joke is on you!

Coming from a lady who sleeps with a boy who isn't her husband, who's a student and not working.

Yet she dey claim contact grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by CentaurXLV(m): 1:56am On Jun 14, 2018
#Pfft...
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Elder001:

This one is hallucinating. How can you find my post in the morning, afternoon, and night on Nairaland? I'd gladly waste such time on Linda Ikeji's blog 'cause she pays and Séun doesn't.

Everyone is busy guessing my age. I thought I was close to 30? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

Coming from a lady who sleeps with a boy who isn't her husband, who's a student and not working.

Yet she dey claim contact grin
Hahaha cheesy
You're gradually getting there.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by AxceX(m): 1:59am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

We have good ones
Of course it's inevitable.you can't have a crate of egg fall n expect all to break cheesy.You'll surely find a sturdy one
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 2:02am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
Hahaha cheesy
You're gradually getting there.

I'm done giving you the attention you've always craved for cool you should be grateful.

Biko no too vex grin

Let me continue with something worthy than your lineage abeg grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

I'm done giving you the attention you've always craved for cool you should be grateful.

Biko no too vex grin

Let me continue with something worthy than your lineage abeg grin
I know you just ejaculated to the attention I've given you. Bye bìtch!
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 2:08am On Jun 14, 2018
kimbraa:
I know you just ejaculated to the attention I've given you. Bye bìtch!

grin grin grin grin

Should I tell you "I love you" before you sleep ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iamJ(m): 3:06am On Jun 14, 2018
IamD18:

grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

“I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship / Nigerian Lady Set To Wed Lover After 13 Years Of Dating (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.