Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out (56514 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / Why Do Most Naija Ladies No Longer Wear White Panties But Mainly Black? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 13, 2018
IamD18:
This is the most useless post I've read from a lady this year. But hey! I don't need to be surprised.
She's a Nigerian, I don't expect much from them.

>A big proof that Nigerian ladies can't handle rejection.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are weaklings and not brave atall to challenge, that's why they are mostly poor.
>A big proof that Nigerian ladies are boring and can't stand to approach and entertain a man. I can go on and on.

If a man ask a lady out; It doesn't guarantee a long lasting relationship.
If a woman ask a man out; It doesn't still guarantee a long lasting relationship.

You ladies should start having sense, stop embarrassing this country with your attention seeking threads on this forum just to be relevant.

You all just can't handle rejection from a guy. You don't want to ask a guy out and get rejected or used, but you'll want a guy to move on when rejected.

M'dafvqin hoes who thinks being approached by a man shows they are valued.
Goddam m'dafvqaz who thinks being approached by a man will guarantee a successful relationship.
Dumb biiiitches who thinks a guy who approaches them won't still use and dump them.

Yes! It's risky for a woman to ask a man out because most men won't reject her but to accept, fvck and dump her. But does it still change the fact the men still ask ladies out, fvck and dump them aswell?

Truth is; Whether you approach a man or not as a Nigerian woman. You'll still be used and dump, it won't stop you from suffering heartbreak from a man who approached you.

You all should have some sense!!
If possible, borrow sense on credit!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2018
She asked me out, and i made her my baby mama. I love bold girls.

Op collect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:
Lol...
I actually cherish bravery in humans...a girl who could be bold to ask me out obviously knows what she wants and I like such women. What the OP said about some men taking them for granted doesn't apply to me. If there is one thing I know about myself,my looks do not freak me,my intelligence does!!!
You don't cherish people for something they did just once. Along the line you tend to forget and see them for who they are.

There is a difference between Respect and Cherish smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Was it not from the same Google I got this one? Seems you don't know that English is very dynamic. You need drugs the most. Read the last post.
Thomas Tompion
Southern England
English - England
I'd say not, Si Son.

Macau, China
Chinese,Cantonese-Macao,Mandarin-Taiwan
thanks a lot ~~
Mar 12, 2014 #3
Thomas Tompion
Southern England
English - England

The gas board might send you an advice that they were going to cut off the gas for two hours in the middle of some day in the following month.
Mar 12, 2014 #4
SI SON
Macau, China
Thomas Tompion said: ↑
If a friend sent you a message, then he may well have given you a piece of advice.

The gas board might send you an advice that they were going to cut off the gas for two hours in the middle of some day in the following month.
Good!! From now on I will use "a piece of advice" and "an advice" carefully because I fully understood.
Mar 12, 2014 #5

entangledbank
London
English - South-East England
You can also say 'some advice' for 'a piece of advice'.
Mar 12, 2014 #6
SI SON
Macau, China
thank you for answering my question ~~~
Mar 12, 2014 #7
Thomas Tompion
Southern England
English - England
The verb to advise has at least two different meanings. Here are the two entries in the WR dictionary:

1. to offer advice (to a person or persons); counsel: he advised the king, to advise caution, he advised her to leave

2. (transitive) sometimes followed by of: formal to inform or notify

A piece of advice, or some advice, relates to meaning 1. - to give counsel.

An advice relates to meaning 2. - to inform or notify, formally.
Mar 12, 2014 #8
...a piece of advice...

Or

...advice...

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grammernazi and kimbraa.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...a piece of advice...

Or

...advice...

Shut up! A piece of advice and just an advice can be used. Context is what matters. She was right. English isn't Maths that the rules aren't subject to change.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 13, 2018
grin grin
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Shut up! A piece of advice and just an advice can be used. Context is what matters. She was right. English isn't Maths that the rules aren't subject to change.
...a piece of advice...

Or

...advice...

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:
grin grammernazi and kimbraa.
Who's gonna settle the fight? cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2018
so while i was eating at the dining today, my sister and her friends were in the kitchen cooking and discussing men

they thought i was busy eating but they didnt know i actually kept my ears open to their discussion

one of my sister's friend was telling them about a guy who asked her out and how she doesnt like the guy but intend leading him on so as to continue taking money from him and using him till she gets tired of him

so men, please and please, no matter how beautiful a nigerian lady is, dont ask her out! undecided

if the story above makes sense to you, then certainly, op's post is full of wisdom and every woman should take her advise

[my] [wr]

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by luminouz(m): 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't cherish people for something they did just once. Along the line you tend to forget and see them for who they are.

There is a difference between Respect and Cherish smiley
Don't confuse ursef!!!
Bravery in humans is never a one-time thing!!!
It's ingrained ..it will show in her actions,her life choices,her manners, not only on guys toasting issues ...n that's how u distinguish between her lust n her love... So I know just what I cherish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2018
I can't try that shiit, you must be the one to ask me out, pride won't let me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Who's gonna settle the fight? cheesy
babez,seriously.
that guy is damn funny. grin

lemme watch and learn.cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by IamD18: 9:04pm On Jun 13, 2018
lefulefu2:
These ladies are too dumb for my liking.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Preshy561(f): 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
so while i was eating at the dining today, my sister and her friends were in the kitchen cooking and discussing men

they thought i was busy eating but they didnt i actually kept my ears open to their discussion

one of my sister's friend was telling them about a guy who asked her out and how she doesnt like the guy but intend leading him on so as to continue taking money from him and using him till she gets tired of him

so men, please and please, no matter how beautiful a nigerian lady is, dont ask her out! undecided

if the story above makes sense to you, then certainly, op's post is full of wisdom and every woman should take her advise

[my] [wr]
we aren't created the same.
even bible never said women should love their husby,rather it says and I quote "men should love their wives"

so boy, do the chasing.tongue
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by iLegendd(m): 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2018
mhisbliss:
Small girl, your post is 100% correct. Give him all the greenlights, but don't ask him out.

The advantage is: he'll value you.

The disadvantage is: he may not be confident enough to ask you too. This is to say, most women will remain single.

The new rules for alpha males is also not to ask women out too, but get what they want with ease. How do these bad boys do it? This will remain a mystery to women and nice guys.

See some of the rules below. They sound unrealistic, they sound stupid, they sound immature, but they work like magic.

What works is better than how it sounds.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2018
kimbraa:
Ladies, woo a guy at your peril. The disadvantages outweighs the advantages. Don't be fooled with 'I would cherish a lady that wooed me". It's all a lie. Men love chasing, not the other way round.
...The disadvantages outweigh...

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lol,Nairaland done turn to English class.
GrammarNazi and kimbraa weldone.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:10pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:
Except you're fine, if not delete that pride.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
luminouz:

Don't confuse ursef!!!
Bravery in humans is never a one-time thing!!!
It's ingrained ..it will show in her actions,her life choices,her manners, not only on guys toasting issues ...n that's how u distinguish between her lust n her love... So I know just what I cherish!!!
Bravery you type? Lol... How sure are you that you are the first she asked out? To some ladies it is a normal thing to do, no big deal. Are you insinuating that proposals from ladies are genuine and based on love? This is like saying every guys that asks you out loves you. Oh it will be a nice world if that's true! Or maybe Guys are the demons we have in our lives, Your words not mine!

Of course you are right to 'Respect ' her, in a society where such practice is frowned at, it may be a act of bravery but saying you will cherish her is wrong (not the right word to use) You only Cherish something that MAKES you happy. Someone that ACTS in a way that gladdens your heart and that is a continuous thing and not a one time action. smiley
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

we aren't created the same.
even bible never said women should love their husby,rather it says and I quote "men should love their wives"

so boy, do the chasing.tongue

alright girl, see you at shiloh 2035 tongue

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2018
Kimcutie:
Expect you're fine, if not delete that pride.
Of course I am fine.
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 13, 2018
If I like a guy enough to make the first move, I would.Damn the consequences.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Twagrill(m): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
SORRY. This hard to get stuff, who still believes this
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:15pm On Jun 13, 2018
Lalas247:

lol .... yes I'm Still coming to terms with a goatie.....
grinTeam beard gang it is
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Kimcutie: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
I don't like a girl to ask me out but if it so happens that way, then I will, maybe, I don't even know. As an Aries, I love chasing things, I find the chase attractive than the catch itself. That's why I like girls who claim "hard to get". But the bad side is when I finally get you, I might leave you(after I'm done with you) and start chasing another thing. cry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Preshy561:

babez,seriously.
that guy is damn funny. grin

lemme watch and learn.cheesy
cheesy We won't learn if they don't agree, Only that way will we know the correct concord sad Perhaps a more knowledgeable Grammarian will intervene cheesy
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
Colourich:

i can already see this one at shiloh 2040 cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 13, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...The disadvantages outweigh...
So an "S" made you cancel my post? You're an intelligent mumu. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by luminouz(m): 9:18pm On Jun 13, 2018
MariaLavina:
Bravery you type? Lol... How sure are you that you are the first she asked out? To some ladies it is a normal thing to do, no big deal. Are you insinuating that proposals from ladies are genuine and based on love? This is like saying every guys that asks you out loves you. Oh it will be a nice world if that's true! Or maybe Guys are the demons we have in our lives, Your words not mine!

Of course you are right to 'Respect ' her, in a society where such practice is frowned at, it may be a act of bravery but saying you will cherish her is wrong (not the right word to use) You only Cherish something that MAKES you happy. Someone that ACTS in a way that gladdens your heart and that is a continuous thing and not a one time action. smiley

Sweetheart..all this post for me U wan kill me abi??

I didn't say I cherish her o...I cherish bravery in humans(read my earlier post na)..it's d act and not the person I'm talking about.... it's now left to me to deduce if her bravery is lust or love inclined(which I deduce very easily). Believe me,it's that easy!!

Let's not argue on this again,shall we?? wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by mhisbliss(f): 9:19pm On Jun 13, 2018
iLegendd:
Small girl, your post is 100% correct. Give him all the greenlights, but don't ask him out.

The advantage is: he'll value you.

The disadvantage is: he may not be confident enough to ask you too. This is to say, most women will remain single.

The new rules for alpha males is also not to ask women out too, but get what they want with ease. How do these bad boys do it? This will remain a mystery to women and nice guys.

See some of the rules below. They sound unrealistic, they sound stupid, they sound immature, but they work like magic.

What works is better than how it sounds.
grinComing from you I'm honoured, thanks
Re: Ladies, No Matter How Hot A Nigerian Guy Is, Never Ask Him Out by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2018
cheesy

this kimbraa woman can argue for the universe undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / My Pre Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.