Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans (1754 Views)

"I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. / How Do You Ask A Girl Out If You Don't Know Her Well? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 10:14am On Mar 22, 2007
I love this girl and she has kept me on hold for the past 4mths, not stating her mind on the issue whether she is interested or not.all she said is that she is still praying on it but within me i knew she has interest but at times behave funny and getting tired of her.she said she needs to take her time and she need to see something concrete from God about this. which i know God will not come down to tell you this.pls kindly advise me on this cry cry
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Bolarge(m): 11:05am On Mar 22, 2007
Ol' boy,"I'll pray about it" is oftentimes a very "born again" way of sayin "NOTHING FOR YOU!". grin
It's 4mths(120 days);better sit her down and thrash it out once and for all. Even Jesus only prayed for 40days.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2007
people kept on saying i shoulg give her time,that she is just trying to study me but for how long does it take to study a person.should i forget the whole thing or still give her a little chance.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Tobiegal(f): 12:14pm On Mar 22, 2007
How long ave u guys known each oda?

Wel, if she realy wants u, den y nt let her come 2 u at her own tyme, abi?! God help u, u wld ave moved on by den,

Infact, i chics n fronting sef?! lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
have known her for more than 8mths i think and hav been askin her out since december last year, i lost my relationship mid last year and i taught i need a woman to go on,as i can see she is a nice one, i dont want to miss her for anything.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Maneater1(f): 12:46pm On Mar 22, 2007
Duuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Read between the lines son!
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2007
man eater
i just need advise on this cause it will very useful, aa per reading between the lines, i dont understand
pls open up or explain what you mean, am always appreciating u guys, what ever u say might work and if doesnt i will beard her farewell cause she said if i cant wait that i shold forget it.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Tobiegal(f): 1:50pm On Mar 22, 2007
femland:

i lost my relationship mid last year and i taught i need a woman to go on

Am sorry man, bt i think u need 2 get a life! undecided

U want a gal to fill d vaccum in ur life wen u ave not fully discovered wot u realy want,

femland, i think u shd take tyme out n discover urself, den woman can come in. The woman aint ur problem, ur problem is U.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by OmoEko1(f): 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2007
Femland move and start searching for a women that will really appreciate you wink wink
And what the hell is prayer about is not let u guys are getting marry soon , FEMALES Na WA OH
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2007
i knew hav found what i want in this girl not to fill the vacancy in my heart, i mean it almost 8mths after that i got in touch with her. anyway thanks for that wonderful idea
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by MyPeace(f): 3:23pm On Mar 22, 2007
@ Tobiegal.
dear, you really said it well

I want to add are u proposing MARRIAGE to her or u are proposing BOY FRIEND and GIRL FRIEND grin grin

abegi if the later is the case, leave the poor girl alone, to face more serious thing in life.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by femland: 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2007
marriage ke, am not ready for that now, i just want us to walk towards it.
i mean a seroius relationship that could lead to marriage at long run but i dont know if
shes a prayer warrior ooooooooooo, i mean how long are we going to continue praying.
she comes to my house, i go to hers but she insisted i had to be patient and we should
keep on praying. i told her have prayed my part, is just to hear from her.
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Syphonn(m): 4:16am On Sep 15, 2017
Take a look at this list of signs that you are still in love with your ex, and find out if it’s really about him, or not …

1. You get caught almost texting

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message – only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse … in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not in him.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by Syphonn(m): 7:21am On Nov 22, 2017
“Some Men are scums but I’m keeping my own virginity for Anthony Joshua” – Nigerian Lady Says

A Nigerian lady identified as Scholastica Joseph, has disclosed via her Facebook page that she is keeping herself for British-Nigerian boxer Anthony Joshua or Rob Kardashian.

SEE PHOTOS

http://www.busygisting.com/men-scums-im-keeping-virginity-anthony-joshua-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: I Love Her But I Dont Know Her Plans by VERDA: 9:35am On Nov 22, 2017
Tobiegal:

Am sorry man, bt i think u need 2 get a life! undecided

U want a gal to fill d vaccum in ur life wen u ave not fully discovered wot u realy want,

femland, i think u shd take tyme out n discover urself, den woman can come in. The woman aint ur problem, ur problem is U.

My thoughts exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, How Far Would You Go To Keep A Guy? / Does Long Distance Love Work? / Born And Raised In America But I Want To Marry A Girl In Nigeria But Im Scared!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.