Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,918 members, 7,824,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (62079 Views)

Lady Flogs Her Fiancé With Cane After She Caught Him Cheating (Video) / Man Set To Wed Fiancee After Wedding Was Delayed 7 Years Ago Over Accident. Pics / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics by nuelyoyo(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
wtfcoded:

Who cares if its fake when I'm gonna lay my hands on it.
bad nigga wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Fight Dirty Over Loverboy In Anambra / 5 Things About Your Past You Should Never Tell Your Boyfriend/girlfriend / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.