Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend (6815 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Her Iphone Is Worth 200k, Yet She Constantly Begs For Maggi And Onions. / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2018
MariaLavina:
Do I get to wear it on streets? That piece of work is too gorgeous to be hidden underneath. tongue

yes you do/can!!

just make sure you come to my area clad in it................................you'd get much more appreciation there
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
VampireeM:
This is Exquisite! Damn am a sucker for lingeries!! I can buy it that price only if its VS. I can imagine myself wearing this kai! kiss
don't flatter yourself.. It would look repulsive on your body
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by ikbnice(m): 9:42pm On Jun 18, 2018
How do you expect a gift like this gan self
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by encryptjay(m): 9:47pm On Jun 18, 2018
Tallesty1:
I doubt if there is a pair of breasts in Nigeria that is worth 35k.
As in, they've been reduced to remote controls and game pads grin
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by unmask: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2018
Amakavula:
The cost of this new bra is causing a lot of drama on Twitter. I think it's so beautiful, can you buy this for me ?
nothing there it is actually cheap less than a thousand usd
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Tallesty1(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2018
pocohantas:

Will you keep kwayet! angry
Don't you think clearing my doubts will be less stressful than trying to strangle me because of booby?
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by VampireeM(f): 8:19am On Jun 19, 2018
dingbang:
don't flatter yourself.. It would look repulsive on your body

lol. You wish. Stop beafing
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by dingbang(m): 8:52am On Jun 19, 2018
VampireeM:

beefing!!!
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Tenny05(m): 10:16am On Jun 19, 2018
MrBachelor:
My problem is not the price.
It is trying to unhook that plenty hooks when we are about to get down.
That thing there is a mood killer. angry
Unhookit with scissors.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by kmaster007: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2018
Assurance
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Eziokwugbaoto: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2018
Money wey fit settle 2 apprentices for main market.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by dochenaj: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
This is not a bra, but a whole outfit. That's how the people that designed it will want it to be worn. But that's too revealing, how will I want my wife to be showcasing her body to the world like that. It is just crazy
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by dnawah(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Amakavula:
The cost of this new bra is causing a lot of drama on Twitter. I think it's so beautiful, can you buy this for me ?
No because ì'll wasting 200k ever time we want got down.who get time to loose all those clips?i no get time 4 the ones with one clip self,i dey just tear am.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by mctons: 8:23am On Jul 30, 2018
quote author=Amakavula post=68602318]The cost of this new bra is causing a lot of drama on Twitter. I think it's so beautiful, can you buy this for me ? [/quote]

Can I buy you one?
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Uglymugg: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2018
VampireeM:

Are you the same Vampire from GoTrivia?
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by MissRaine69(f): 8:33am On Jul 30, 2018
There is a big difference between a bra and a teddy that is called a teddy not a bra.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Asbaba(m): 8:49am On Jul 30, 2018
I won't but this, 200k? I like my woman braless.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
mctons:
quote author=Amakavula post=68602318]The cost of this new bra is causing a lot of drama on Twitter. I think it's so beautiful, can you buy this for me ?

Can I buy you one?
OMG please do.
Re: See New Bra Worth 200k: Can You Get This For Your Girlfriend by mctons: 2:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Amakavula:
OMG please do.

How do we see?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Disappointed In Men Of Our Times / When They've Slept With The Lady You Are Wooing / Ladies, Can You Do This To Your Cheating Boyfriend?(Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.