Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt (79799 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by KinSlayer: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Trumpet did not blow when female prostitutes opened brothels. It's now it's wants to blow when it's for us. Thunder fire you and your keypad there.
this is too funny
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Leo10000(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
[/color]
KillaBeauty:
Men have nothing to Offer than their dicks
Oloshos

[color=#990000]
KillaBeauty:
Oloshos

KillaBeauty:
Oloshos

I HAD A FEELING A LADY WILL TYPE THIS AND U PROVED ME RIT,LADIES WILL ALWAYS FIND MANIPULATIVE WORDS TO SAY IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY HER ARGUMENT,,,,FACT STILL REMAINS MOST LADIES REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER A GUY THAN HER CUNT WITH D EXCEPTION OF VIRTUOUS WOMEN OUT THERE....
KinSlayer:

this is too funny
KillaBeauty:
Oloshos

KillaBeauty:
Oloshos

KillaBeauty:
Oloshos

I HAD A FEELING A LADY WILL TYPE THIS AND U PROVED ME RIT,LADIES WILL ALWAYS FIND MANIPULATIVE WORDS TO SAY IN ORDER TO JUSTIFY HER ARGUMENT,,,,FACT STILL REMAINS MOST LADIES REALLY HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER A GUY THAN HER CUNT WITH D EXCEPTION OF VIRTUOUS WOMEN OUT THERE....
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Bigprick9inches: 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2018
nice one. bois aint sleeping. use what you have to get what you want. i am available for 24hour service too. very cheap. send that email here
longkok9inch@gmail.com
no fucking homos.

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by babasolution: 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:
Even though I don't welcome the idea of promoting prostitution in any way but I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her naked body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

guy you dey talk correct,i hope men learn

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by austyn0(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
men of mammoncheesy

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Melkizedeck: 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:
Even though I don't welcome the idea of promoting prostitution in any way but I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her naked body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Bros you don kill me here

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by mustafa006: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
This is how we introduce problems and issues into our society then later we blame the govt
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Melkizedeck: 1:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

Trumpet did not blow when female prostitutes opened brothels. It's now it's wants to blow when it's for us. Thunder fire you and your keypad there.
Hahahahahahahahaha
I don laff tire, chai
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by 1234IKECHhukwu: 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Thinking like a typical male. The studs aim is to satisfy the client and not to cum. Don't confuse business with pleasure.
But how possible do u think that can,to satisfy a woman & not come.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
we are getting there , they should come and open in Lagos and ogun state, this high time I recover all my losses since my retirement in patronising prostitutes

grin werey
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by NavalObi37: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
END TIME INDEED.!!!
THE END IS HERE WITH US RUN TO JESUS TODAY
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
opportunity for d lazy youth, but this business aint for lazy guys.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
gay business in diguise
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Kingdolo(m): 2:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Just wondering how many times they can cum per night
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Ashley86400: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:

Closeted pedophile. . .
Sex is physically not a clean activity.
Cum/Semen is not the prettiest thing either. If you think it's nice, taste it yourself.
Stop complaining.
You've already made it known that you desire and would kill for an underaged teenager. .everything you're saying makes you sound like a pedophile - the very same complaints about non-teenage woman and their horrible, non-tight bodies.
Good luck building your perfect woman.

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by lolast188: 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
freeeee.

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Ashley86400: 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2018
Reelmii:
why e no go smell, when dem no dey wash am, some even have toilet infection and they dont know, that is when u see all those white discharge at the entrance of their Virginia, instead wey them go treat am them go still carry am dey sleep around, thank God for ur life
White discharge is a sign of a healthy vagina. Brown is not.
For the last time guys, a discharge is normal. The vagina cannot afford to be dry. .except shes dead.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by mikejj(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Oya ooocheesy... mikejj,dumo1,austyn0 una no go apply?
...mehn i no apply abeg,,9ja no get reliable sontin.b4 u know now patronizers go begin scarce

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Freestainworld(m): 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
bobrisky have finally succeeded�
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
MarieSucre:

.. Hahahahah. I don die for laugh here.This girl you wicked,walahi.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
1234IKECHhukwu:
But how possible do u think that can,to satisfy a woman & not come.
He might be on drugs.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by MrCork: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
As seen on Facebook, Obi Nna made a post about a male brothel being opened in Port Harcourt. According to the post, the brothel has been opened for business a week ago, it reasons for opening is to satisfy many lonely women and curb out sexual frustration.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/male-brothel-opens-in-port-harcourt/

Full post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2513021745390462&id=100000479825756

...but y ar IBO people opening brothel up & down all over Nigeria. ...Onstelly/Hisduchess. ...u see wot u people are cussing? (Shake my head ) angry
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Iziquiel(m): 3:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
correctbae:
As seen on Facebook, Obi Nna made a post about a male brothel being opened in Port Harcourt. According to the post, the brothel has been opened for business a week ago, it reasons for opening is to satisfy many lonely women and curb out sexual frustration.

Full post:

correctbae:

Full post:

correctbae:

Full post:

She added that they have so far enjoyed a reasonable level of patronage from the public with most of the rich customers preferring ‘TAKE AWAY ’ instead of in-house services.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Gariga: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Na who go pay who ?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by atandaq: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
EwuOjota:
I blame Buhari.
So who do you blame for those ladies who have been giving poverty as reason for prostitution even before you were born?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Reelmii: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ashley86400:

White discharge is a sign of a healthy vagina. Brown is not.
For the last time guys, a discharge is normal. The vagina cannot afford to be dry. .except shes dead.
then tell ur fellow girls to wash it well it is irritating
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by SUNDICOS(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
Bro, how you see that post?

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by victorian(f): 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

I was thinking of applying for the position before, but the way you describe it, I don't want to do again. The work us too hard.

Oh you think say ashewo work easy bifor?

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
So what happens if the client has cum about 3 times and d prostitute high on sex stimulants is nowhere near cuming.

Will the client help him to cum with hand strokes or its his business if he comes or not?

Will there also be extra negotiation (like female prostitutes do) on whether the client wants it dominant or submissive? Extra style-extra pay, one leg up-extra pay, two leg hanging-extra pay, enter from back-extra pay, woman on top-extra pay, ordinary Mouth Action-extra pay, intensive Mouth Action-extra pay, fingering-extra pay

And you know all the terms? Go and marry joor.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
Just a cover for their homosexual activity, don't think a Nigerian lady has the boldness to go to such a place when she can easily seduce guys around

I know that building. I told peeps who saw this post that it's for gays. The manager is just disguising by saying male prostitutes. It's a cover up
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Port Harcourt a.k.a Sin City

That's the Las Vegas of Nigeria cool

Owerri nko? Owerri is the Sin City.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by mechanics(m): 9:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
hmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Craziest And Most Dangerous Pre-Wedding Photo Ever. / Between This Man And His Fiancee’s Backside In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Two Curvy Slay Queens Twerking Cause A Stir Online With Their Shapes And Abs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.