Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt (79710 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:03am On Jun 20, 2018
victorian:

No the male prostitute , go kukukma Bleep her until she collapse and dies!.

Smhhh.

Men are always selfish .

A woman paid you to satisfy her sexually and she's satisfied wit one short round, all the prostitute care about is when will he cum? Damn!
If such man dares complain and force me that he hasn't cum . I will call my guards to fling him out ! Nonsense!

Did I pay him to kill me with sex or to do my bidding then go his way . Rubbish !
If I want it short ! That's my money talking

If I want all night ? Well, still my money talking . Abi? Is it not take away again?

This matter pain you, no be small o.
So you are going to leave him just when he is at the point of no return?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by suremanpatriot: 11:08am On Jun 20, 2018
Boring,Talk something else abeg cool
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by donbachi(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Most of them will die b4 their time...to have regular erection 4 total satisfactions,they must b placed on drugs...yes! i mean drugs.which alot will end up abusing.two years after,management must make changes due to weak erections as a result of over worked veins inside their dicks,kidney and heart related sicknesses based on alcohol and smoking...finally,nothing good will come out of it.

3 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by mikaael(m): 11:14am On Jun 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
So what happens if the client has cum about 3 times and d prostitute high on sex stimulants is nowhere near cuming.

Will the client help him to cum with hand strokes or its his business if he comes or not?

Will there also be extra negotiation (like female prostitutes do) on whether the client wants it dominant or submissive? Extra style-extra pay, one leg up-extra pay, two leg hanging-extra pay, enter from back-extra pay, woman on top-extra pay, ordinary Mouth Action-extra pay, intensive Mouth Action-extra pay, fingering-extra pay

o boy!!...you are obviously talking from experience..see analysis
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 20, 2018
Oya ooocheesy... mikejj,dumo1,austyn0 una no go apply?

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 20, 2018
victorian:

No the male prostitute , go kukukma Bleep her until she collapse and dies!.

Smhhh.

Men are always selfish .

A woman paid you to satisfy her sexually and she's satisfied wit one short round, all the prostitute care about is when will he cum? Damn!
If such man dares complain and force me that he hasn't cum . I will call my guards to fling him out ! Nonsense!

Did I pay him to kill me with sex or to do my bidding then go his way . Rubbish !
If I want it short ! That's my money talking

If I want all night ? Well, still my money talking . Abi? Is it not take away again?

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by victorian(f): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

This matter pain you, no be small o.
So you are going to leave him just when he is at the point of no return?

Well such demand from guys who fucvk for hours is annoying , especially when am paying for it . Assuming am not paying ? Then I can possibly try other means to make him cum, and other means certainly mean, am already satiated , weak and feeling sleepy but still going an extra mile to work myself out for him to cum . With such guy as a boyfriend ? Its over between us . Cause i will see him as a workload of stress instead enjoyment . That's the last time , he will get to touch me. An average sexual fun, shouldn't be more than 40minutes . Anything going up to 1hr and more is suffering and torture . That's why its best to test drive your partner before tying the knot .Its very important .

Like female prostitutes, they do have male customers who fucvkss them for long hours , they will accept it like that , he has paid already . While some male customers ? Only 5mins they are done . She accept it like that too. Its a job , she's not there to satisfy her self but the customers urges. And if some just want Mouth Action? Instead of fucvk? She gives him bj.
I feel emotions of the prostitute should NOT come into play . What's Paramount is satisfying the customer . So as a guy olosho? Rule number one :

DONT EVER LOST YOURSELF AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN , WHEN SERVICING CLIENTS URGES . The client comes first, not you. Just do your job and stop when she's had enough , and if shes not had enough while uv cum already ? Well sorry is your name . You keep fucvking amd sucking until shes greatly satisfied and has cum. cheesy

Cos its not about you this time , its about all about your client and the money.

remember for all those guys thinking of entering olosho biz! cool

Thank me later !

5 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:30am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:
It is goner crash very soon though.
Women are not that generous to pay for random sex,
Not when the average man is very very generous with his dick.
wishful thinking.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Dottore: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

All these vitrol because you want to be a male prostitute??....na waya.
Hope u read the first paragraph.
Why are u so pained. Did I lie in anyway

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by charliesyndrom: 11:32am On Jun 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Men have nothing to Offer than their dicks
Oloshos
And what do u ladies have to offer?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:34am On Jun 20, 2018
Amarabae:
it is a GAY BROTHEL, where gay rich men will be spoiling young boys,
The explanation given by the owner is just a cover up.
The real thing is going underground.
Government should close it.
Homosexuality is illegal in Nigeria
Rubbish
Na u open am?

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by mideactive: 11:38am On Jun 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Men have nothing to Offer than their dicks
Oloshos

But u sure can kill ur fellow lady for a dick grin abi I lie cheesy
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by HoodBillionaire: 11:42am On Jun 20, 2018
Jesus is not coming
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 20, 2018
pedrilo:
apply ke? i only helped by suggesting abj to the guy cos i've lived there b4 and i know such a business will thrive there.
how r u today
Im good. So u no longer in abj
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by pedrilo: 11:45am On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Im good. So u no longer in abj
no dear, was transferred to lag last yr, but i ball in once in a while
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:46am On Jun 20, 2018
pocohantas:

So, you are not calling feminist to comment today?
Or telling us how women are sex objects.
It is now, can they pay us? grin grin
... Hahahahah. Poco,this is what you ve bn advocating for. (Equality) Let the OLOSHO men be paid this time,lol.Have a nice day.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by hisgrace090: 11:51am On Jun 20, 2018
We are watching.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by agarawu23(m): 11:52am On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:
Even though I don't welcome the idea of promoting prostitution in any way but I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her naked body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX
haaaaaaa shocked
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by austyn0(m): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
After you brogringrin
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Abagworo(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
Just a cover for their homosexual activity, don't think a Nigerian lady has the boldness to go to such a place when she can easily seduce guys around

Sure its a gay club. Women don't need much hassles to get willing men for free.

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
victorian:

Well such demand from guys who fucvk for hours is annoying , especially when am paying for it . Assuming am not paying ? Then I can possibly try other means to make him cum, and other means certainly mean, am already satiated , weak and feeling sleepy but still going an extra mile to work myself out for him to cum . With such guy as a boyfriend ? Its over between us . Cause i will see him as a workload of stress instead enjoyment . That's the last time , he will get to touch me. An average sexual fun, shouldn't be more than 40minutes . Anything going up to 1hr and more is suffering and torture . That's why its best to test drive your partner before tying the knot .Its very important .

Like female prostitutes, they do have male customers who fucvkss them for long hours , they will accept it like that , he has paid already . While some male customers ? Only 5mins they are done . She accept it like that too. Its a job , she's not there to satisfy her self but the customers urges. And if some just want Mouth Action? Instead of fucvk? She gives him bj.
I feel emotions of the prostitute should NOT come into play . What's Paramount is satisfying the customer . So as a guy olosho? Rule number one :

DONT EVER LOST YOURSELF AT THE POINT OF NO RETURN , WHEN SERVICING CLIENTS URGES . The client comes first, not you. Just do your job and stop when she's had enough , and if shes not had enough while uv cum already ? Well sorry is your name . You keep fucvking amd sucking until shes greatly satisfied and has cum. cheesy

Cos its not about you this time , its about all about your client and the money.

Thank me later !

I was thinking of applying for the position before, but the way you describe it, I don't want to do again. The work us too hard.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Oga Lefulefu, if you see ukwu specs wey reach our criteria abeg rojer boys dem we go show full battalion to support you our Commander-in-Chief of the Ukwu forces.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
austyn0:
After you brogringrin
iyam a man of godcheesy
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by breakeven: 12:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
So what happens if the client has cum about 3 times and d prostitute high on sex stimulants is nowhere near cuming.

Will the client help him to cum with hand strokes or its his business if he comes or not?

Will there also be extra negotiation (like female prostitutes do) on whether the client wants it dominant or submissive? Extra style-extra pay, one leg up-extra pay, two leg hanging-extra pay, enter from back-extra pay, woman on top-extra pay, ordinary Mouth Action-extra pay, intensive Mouth Action-extra pay, fingering-extra pay
Now, we need this answers before plunging into it. grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by austyn0(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
lefulefu:
iyam a man of godcheesy
Na men of wetin con de go join brothel??

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
Just a cover for their homosexual activity, don't think a Nigerian lady has the boldness to go to such a place when she can easily seduce guys around

How can you be so certain?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by breakeven: 12:12pm On Jun 20, 2018
victorian:

Gbam. You just nailed it. cheesy grin grin shocked

Thank me later !
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
austyn0:
Na men of wetin con de go join brothel??
men of mammoncheesy

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by hisroyalrealnes(m): 12:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
long overdue....
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by walosky(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Bros, you sabi d work wella....kudos!
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Optmus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
Brostitutes
correctbae:
As seen on Facebook, Obi Nna made a post about a male brothel being opened in Port Harcourt. According to the post, the brothel has been opened for business a week ago, it reasons for opening is to satisfy many lonely women and curb out sexual frustration.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/male-brothel-opens-in-port-harcourt/

Full post:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2513021745390462&id=100000479825756
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / Girlfriend Smashes Cheating Boyfriend's New Iphone 12, Plasma TV (photos) / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.