Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt (79659 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / Car Wash Where Ladies In Bikinis Wash Cars Opens In Kenya (Photos) / Lagos Open Air Brothel In Ejigbo Where Prostitutes Have Sex Standing, Squatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Kingsley1000(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2018
FINALLY JOB DON CUM.CAN SHE PAY 10K?
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Reelmii: 10:09am On Jun 20, 2018
Ire2:

Hahahaha @ fish smelly pussy. Walhai Nna mehn i don't know why most naija girls pussy stink. I wanted to give one head yesterday ehn Nna mehn as I put my nose there I lost erection. I just had to force my Oga at the bottom to rise again and then use condom. Gosh!! sardine smell!
why e no go smell, when dem no dey wash am, some even have toilet infection and they dont know, that is when u see all those white discharge at the entrance of their Virginia, instead wey them go treat am them go still carry am dey sleep around, thank God for ur life
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by pocohantas(f): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
... grin grin grin. Can they pay us? considering the fact that they are too stingy.

So, you are not calling feminist to comment today?
Or telling us how women are sex objects.
It is now, can they pay us? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by ikorodureporta: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
cheesy cheesy
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Reelmii: 10:12am On Jun 20, 2018
Ire2:

Hahahaha @ fish smelly pussy. Walhai Nna mehn i don't know why most naija girls pussy stink. I wanted to give one head yesterday ehn Nna mehn as I put my nose there I lost erection. I just had to force my Oga at the bottom to rise again and then use condom. Gosh!! sardine smell!
next time before u give mouth action, tell the girl to go and bath or better still make una baff together so that u go make sure say she wash am well for ur present because prevent is better than cure o
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Lamzzyy(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Is it really a male brothel or a Gay brothel grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by deolurexy1(m): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2018
Ladies are more of emotions that just physical stuff
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Kingsley1000(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2018
E NO GO WORK...THESE GIRLS NO GO PAY
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by blimeyVic(m): 10:17am On Jun 20, 2018
Where is
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie?
over to you, lol.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Revolva(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
wether dem like am or not it wont last

women prostitution is d best n d main tin

https://mobile.facebook.com/naijaolosho/

that hotel must be shut down any man who does dat is a fool lazy bastard

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by justtoodark: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
nonesense...we know its for gays......women service my foot...how many women do you people know that would use it....??

its for gays....!!!!

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by engrelvis(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Men have nothing to Offer than their dicks
Oloshos
lol...... olosho,chai!
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by pedrilo: 10:20am On Jun 20, 2018
Joephat:
How do one start this business in A location like Abuja?

If you have an idea, please, Dm me
fct is the best place for this kinda biz mehn
too many sexually frustrated milf everywhere in that city

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Joephat(m): 10:21am On Jun 20, 2018
pedrilo:
fct is the best place for this kinda biz mehn
too many sexually frustrated milf everywhere in that city

Can you find out about it.. I mean make findings
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2018
Reelmii:
why e no go smell, when dem no dey wash am, some even have toilet infection and they dont know, that is when u see all those white discharge at the entrance of their Virginia, instead wey them go treat am them go still carry am dey sleep around, thank God for ur life

Yes o bro e reach to thank God jawe.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Reelmii:
next time before u give mouth action, tell the girl to go and bath or better still make una baff together so that u go make sure say she wash am well for ur present because prevent is better than cure o

Okay noted bro. Thanks
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:
Even though I don't welcome the idea of promoting prostitution in any way but I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her naked body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

Men pls lets turn things around. Stop dying in silence #DONTPAY4SEX

Say That Again, Great Thinker

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by pedrilo: 10:26am On Jun 20, 2018
Joephat:

Can you find out about it.. I mean make findings
im not interested in this line of biz sir
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by akilo1: 10:29am On Jun 20, 2018
endtime grin
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by farouk2much(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
Just a cover for their homosexual activity, don't think a Nigerian lady has the boldness to go to such a place when she can easily seduce guys around
........ GOOD talk

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by MarieSucre(f): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2018
MrLouisVanGaal1:
wow..and some people with ideas will already be planning how to replicate this. God please delegate another angel to blow the trumpet since the one on it is taking too long.

Meanwhile come learn video and animation and how to sell on fiverr on my thread. Follow the link in my signature.

Trumpet did not blow when female prostitutes opened brothels. It's now it's wants to blow when it's for us. Thunder fire you and your keypad there.

4 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by NwaIgboBoy(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2018
My anger is that women go still come fuckkkkkkk them and still collect money from the prostitutes guys.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
So what happens if the client has cum about 3 times and d prostitute high on sex stimulants is nowhere near cuming.

Will the client help him to cum with hand strokes or its his business if he comes or not?

Will there also be extra negotiation (like female prostitutes do) on whether the client wants it dominant or submissive? Extra style-extra pay, one leg up-extra pay, two leg hanging-extra pay, enter from back-extra pay, woman on top-extra pay, ordinary Mouth Action-extra pay, intensive Mouth Action-extra pay, fingering-extra pay
Thinking like a typical male. The studs aim is to satisfy the client and not to cum. Don't confuse business with pleasure.

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2018
pedrilo:
im not interested in this line of biz sir
So you are planning to apply?

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by damiloladuke: 10:47am On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:
Even though I don't welcome the idea of promoting prostitution in any way but I still maintain that if anyone must pay for sex then it should be females because everything about them is overhyped.
A female bum, boobs and poocy looks great only when confined under nice tight fitting fancy clothings.

The bitter truth is that when u finish your round of sex and take a look at her naked body again, you'd have a rethink whether all the efforts u put in place are worth it.
Females know this that's why they are insecure and very conscious of their looks they'd try all manner of manipulative ideas on men to get what they want before sex. The competition amongst the female folks to outdo each other to garner men's attention is another topic. I don't want to talk about the disgust of flappy bums, folding skin at the back stomach region, stretch marks, sick poocy, bleeding poocy or smelly poocy.

Imagine getting a fine attractive and beautiful lady only to discover that her poocy is a terrible 'odorant'. My brother only fingerling her will make u feel like a sinner. If u make the mistake of sexing her even with double shield c0ndom you'd still feel like not only a hopeless sinner but you'd still be doubting if condoms are actually good shields.

Imagine seeing a very fine lady, holding her in high esteem and spending a lot only to discover that her boobs are fallen irredeemably, her hole is like putting a bamboo in a well of water and she floods everywhere disproportionately with wets and cums, and creampies and moans you'd definitely demand for refund with interest of everything u spent including the fuelling of your car.

I don't blame Hausas that can kill for young teenage girls. A worn out tire takes u no where.

This is the best thing have read in years....Thank You

3 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Ziggylady(f): 10:50am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=konkonbilo post=68644224] cheesy grin grin grin ladies suppose de appreciate we guys i swear,after all the energy we wey de use pound them,them suppose de bend down thank us sef sad[/quote

You are rejoicing over male prostitution,yet condemn female ones undecided..I keep say it,the moral degredation you lots complain about ladies were hatched,sustained and encouraged by most of you....

The average Nigerian male is extremely morally bankrupt by all standards,..99% of you will be worse than females if you can be paid for sexx as well as have the optiin of begging for 'recharge cards' and other stuffs y'all accuse females of demanding..join that with your gender's criminal tendencies and you will see why Nigeria as a country us messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Quidquopro: 10:51am On Jun 20, 2018
Nonsense!
End time things.

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Quidquopro: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2018
[quote author=Ziggylady post=68652198][/quote]

You are right, my sister.
No reasonable person should celebrate this.

1 Like

Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by pedrilo: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So you are planning to apply?
apply ke? i only helped by suggesting abj to the guy cos i've lived there b4 and i know such a business will thrive there.
how r u today
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Ziggylady(f): 10:55am On Jun 20, 2018
Dottore:

All these vitrol because you want to be a male prostitute??....na waya.
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by DrSuezCanal: 10:57am On Jun 20, 2018
undecided undecided undecided new job opportunity for sexually active youngsters....
Re: Male Brothel Opens In Port Harcourt by Mac2016(m): 10:59am On Jun 20, 2018
Olalan:
Just a cover for their homosexual activity, don't think a Nigerian lady has the boldness to go to such a place when she can easily seduce guys around
kindly take note of the age of the patronage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Pic: Boyfriends Will You Accept This From Your Girlfriend?? / Problems Ladies With Big Boobs Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.