Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist (53294 Views)

Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Womb Shifter, Ladies React To Video Of A Man Displaying His Long Eggplant / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by boiz2men(m): 11:09pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL, wear sweater, then wrap yourself with blanket grin. It is true o, I still have it in mind. You'll get it, when you least expect it smiley.

Blanket will not work na. You know what will kiss

When I least expect? Like Jesus's coming? angry
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
PurplePatch:
Crazy world dominated by crazy people. Homosexualism is devilish. Say no to homosexuality. sad

No!!!!!!! to homosexualism!!!!!

No!!!!! to all forms of premarital sex alias fornication!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by pocohantas(f): 8:03am On Jun 24, 2018
boiz2men:

Blanket will not work na. You know what will kiss
When I least expect? Like Jesus's coming? angry

Go sleep inside hot water na
Yea, when you least expect it...trust me wink
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
shut up! angry Are u not the same lady who says that the white race is better than black race? Ode
is the white race not better?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2018
Tedassie:

lmao...are you serious right now? mehn! that reasoning is so backward...
in 2018? someone who is thought to be a global citizen by virtue of socialization and civilization,still thinks this way?
Going by that argument:
you shouldn't be using a phone either
you shouldn't be wearing clothes,shoes,wristwatch,undergarment
you shouldn't use tooth brush&tooth paste
you shouldn't use sanitary pad,you shouldn't use tissue paper etc,etc because according to you they are 'made by another race'

Mention anything or concept whatsoever in our contemporary world today,that is deemed to be the product of a solely,original idea that by virtue of it being original;it cannot and should not be adapted or replicated by other persons or even modified to fit a purpose?
Take for instance,the animal skin worn by prehistoric people(of African tribes)will you tell me that through time,people of 'another race' have not improved upon it to something the entire world comfortably use now? Time is not static,so is evolution in human societies. So long as there is interaction in human societies;information and ideas are being communicated,books are being written,migration and emigration etc it's inevitable that ideas,cultures,inventions,belief-systems etc are being transmitted from one society to the other whether we know it or not.

Now having the misguided opinion of another race being better than you based on the fact that you are a beneficiary of virtually most of their innovations in today's world is just self-limiting,entertaining such mentality hampers growth and development of a race on soo many levels. Anyways,i'd suggest you educate yourself on the "Inventions/Innovations of African&Afro-American People"...ignorance is no longer attractive.

I can do all the things you listed because I'm not the lie pretending that my civilisation is superior to the one that has provided and is still providing all the technology and modernisation.

P.s We were not the only ones who wore animal skin. Even the Europeans did too. Where are they now and where are we?
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by boiz2men(m): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Go sleep inside hot water na
Yea, when you least expect it...trust me wink

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
DonPiiko:
Like say Germany wan go house at group stage. There are performing poorly this time around.
the commenator yesterday said Germany didnt play a spectacular ball but they scored a spectacular goalcheesy.that their late goal at the dying minute against sweden was d bombcheesy.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
1Sharon:
What was he wearing? All you men need to dress decently
the guy who almost got raped must be a gay as well.i am very much suspecting he's a gay prostitute who is crying out cos he got more than he bargained for.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

I can do all the things you listed because I'm not the lie pretending that my civilisation is superior to the one that has provided and is still providing all the technology and modernisation.

P.s We were not the only ones who wore animal skin. Even the Europeans did too. Where are they now and where are we?
lol u guys will be using nigeria as a yardstick to judge the progress of the blackman. Other african countries are moving forward but nigeria is the only or among d few african countries dat is retrogressive. Ask our brothers living in kenya and Rwanda and they will tell u how those countries are developing.nigeria is d only country dat dont have a stable power supply, we are also d only country dat still use hoe and cutlass to farm in this 21st centuryshocked...while other african countries are into mechanized farming. We dont have good roads and our healthcare is on ground zero.yes nigeria is backward and buhari is making it more backward but other african countries are moving on a global scale.look at our neighbour ghana...there power supply is very stable.i heard some nigerians are even running to ghana for asylum.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
elantraceey:
Lol..... If the victim was a lady in the exact same scenario, I'm very sure the ladies response will be very different. I'm in no support of any form of rape, Just highlighting the double standard that exists in this part of the world. If there wasn't an formal agreement to have sex, whether it is homosexual or heterosexual, NO means NO.
A gay dude wouldnt have the boldness to attempt to rape a straight dude except he wants to end up with a broken teeth. There was an incident my brother told me dat happened in the catholic lodge he was staying while doin his youth service in enugu. While they were sleeping together one corper accused another corper who trying to press his dick on his ass while everyone was sleeping in d open courtyard. My brother said dere was a scuffle in d darkness and d corper being accused of gaysim was begging for mercy cos d other dude was punching him in the stomach and face.wen d light was put on his face was all puffed up frm blows and his lips were torn while d other dude was still rainin punches on him till he was seperated.though d dude accused of gaysm denied violently my bro said nobody believed him cos he always acted gay.he had to pack out of d lodge out of embarrasement cos d others started segregating him. Most times its risky for a gay man to hit on a straight guy cos he might not know hw d other will take it. Most gays prefer to hit on a fellow gay and if dey hit on u and u tell dem u not into it they will apologise and move far frm u. I am sure dis dude who almost got raped was d one who led his hair stylist on. Pronbably he knows d guy's gay and he himself wanted to eat d guy's money and hence he pretended to be one or he might be a gay himself who got more than he bargained for.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by MarieSucre(f): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
lol u guys will be using nigeria as a yardstick to judge the progress of the blackman. Other african countries are moving forward but nigeria is the only or among d few african countries dat is retrogressive. Ask our brothers living in kenya and Rwanda and they will tell u how those countries are developing.nigeria is d only country dat dont have a stable power supply, we are also d only country dat still use hoe and cutlass to farm in this 21st centuryshocked...while other african countries are into mechanized farming. We dont have good roads and our healthcare is on ground zero.yes nigeria is backward and buhari is making it more backward but other african countries are moving on a global scale.look at our neighbour ghana...there power supply is very stable.i heard some nigerians are even running to ghana for asylum.

These countries i.e Kenya and Rwanda are developing due to help and support of these countries who you claim to be superior to. Thanks for making my point for me.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarieSucre:

These countries i.e Kenya and Rwanda are developing due to help and support of these countries who you claim to be superior to. Thanks for making my point for me.
nigeria has the potential to be a great nation but a lot of things are being mismanaged. For development to begin firstly we have to have a stable power supply. In the year 2018 we still dey experience power cutscheesy.
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by HallaDaTruth: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Tedassie:

If you look at it critically,that is the mindset that's holding us Nigerians back.

Exactly, that's why I sent this video to her , instead she started insulting herself .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSuUXdNdYxo
Re: Ladies React To The News Of A Man Who Was Almost Raped By A Gay Hairstylist by Tedassie(m): 2:53am On Jun 25, 2018
MarieSucre:

You've missed the point! Every race or creed on the face of the earth have some measure of assertiveness about themselves and to what they lay claim. That sense of significance or self importance is natural(such is also displayed in the animal kingdom too) Does it qualify as superiority in the actual sense?
Racial imperialism or whatever,is just a propaganda and indoctrination perpetrated by dubious individuals to create discord and division(that's my subjective opinion though).
Then again i say, that idea of seeing a certain race as being 'better' than yours is Self-defeating...that's small-mindedness at it's lowest ebb!(No offence). Why then do they say "the world is a global village"? In fact,that reasoning defeats the true essence of Diplomatic Relations&co-existence among nations if you ask me.

Nations seed diplomatic ties for a myriad of reasons: for trade,raw materials,technology-transfer etc. If China,for example,because she feels she has it all and as such she says she is 'superior' to the rest of the world and so decide to sever diplomatic ties with ALL nations of the world,how do you think it would look like? For your information,do you know that majority of electronic components we and the rest of the world uses are manufactured in China? Even the almighty US of A sources some of it's material,
technical expertise from there too. so does the US scream of 'racial superiority' of China over them?

The United Arab Emirates(UAE) once a desert in the 90s,but today the world drools over it courtesy of American partnership and technical expertise,did you know that? so are the UAE people screaming of 'racial superiority' of the US over them?

Excessive consumerism(of the western ideology) is a bane of the African continent,but the prominent one i feel we have,is our unhealthy MINDSET towards growth and development of our nations and even amongst ourselves. We keep complaining that foreign goods,ideas are over-patronised,how many of our own do we actually support and push forward to the rest of the world? We compare and contrast African leadership to that of the west,but have we ever sat down to truly learn and understand their system of governance,then try to find ways to develop ours suited to our political landscape and demographics instead of yapping about "neocolonialism" here and there? Like Les Brown would say "If you change your mind,you change your life".

PS: I'm aware Africans weren't the only ones that wore animal skin(it was just a rough example)Yes,the Neanderthals(now Europeans of today) also did,but that's not the crux of the matter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MARRIED Woman Asking For Money From Her Ex... / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.