Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67460 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by DJperdurabo: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Which energy are they saving?
I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.

Now, this here is the perspective I'm talking about.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

That's a brilliant question .
You may think she doesn't do anything . The work she does is ? Shes a machine on bed . That's why good girls don't marry early but bad girls ,even oloshos marry fast !
And you wonder why are men still crying foul after marriage .
You can't turn a hoe into a wife overnight .

The reason why divorce cases are high is ? Men marry because , she's a machine on bed and possibly she's from my tribe and before few months , belle don enter . Immediately belle enter, he's like lemme marry her ,she's a sweet girl . Forgetting marriage is not all about sex .

After enjoying all styles and million rounds of sex ,he's now like OK, I like home made meals . Nkiru or Basira, what's for dinner ? She looks at you , like u are speaking French and she's like am very tired , please let eat out , have been waiting for u sef.
He will be like what? So all day u didn't cook?
And wait how come everywhere is scattered ? Are u this lazy?
She will be like please ! Am I your maid? You don't complain like this before o!

If this place is not clean enough for u ,biko there is broom in the kitchen, start sweeping . I don't need this stress .. She will then hiss and walk away.

He looks at her with disbelief .lol
After the birth of their baby, he can't cope anymore and he complains bitterly and start searching for his ex, Rose who used to clean,cook and even lend him money when he's down. But because she doesn't want sex every morning and night as gf, in his mind she's not a wife material .

That's where all these divorce cases starts from and majority of women now understand , be a machine on bed , give it to him how and when he likes ,send nude pics, pussy and boobs , pretend to be respectful and viola! She has the ring .

Truly that's for most nigerian men, but not me though, because beauty and sex or whatever u call it is always the last thing i always crave for in a lady. Love & Undrestanding, Kindhearted, Intelligence, Wisdom, Finance, Knowledge are what really matters to me.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 1:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
punisha:

Naaaaa let's leave her to learn the hard way.
Lol.If you like give him peace,good food et all,if he is with no wisdom, he will never value you.He will tell you to move on let him look for something he doesn't know. If the guy is good sha,she should enjoy her man.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by DJperdurabo: 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Did you just type this? shocked

Why the surprise? Is the member you quoted known for assuming a stance that belies his/her post? Forgive my asking as I'm relatively not so into the scheme of things here.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 1:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

Truly that's for most nigerian men, but not me though, because beauty and sex or whatever u call it is always the last thing i always crave for in a lady. Love & Undrestanding, Kindhearted, Intelligence, Wisdom, Finance, Knowledge are what really matters to me.

Wait , you are from which country ?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

That's a brilliant question .
You may think she doesn't do anything . The work she does is ? Shes a machine on bed . That's why good girls don't marry early but bad girls ,even oloshos marry fast !
And you wonder why are men still crying foul after marriage .
You can't turn a hoe into a wife overnight .

The reason why divorce cases are high is ? Men marry because , she's a machine on bed and possibly she's from my tribe and before few months , belle don enter . Immediately belle enter, he's like lemme marry her ,she's a sweet girl . Forgetting marriage is not all about sex .

After enjoying all styles and million rounds of sex ,he's now like OK, I like home made meals . Nkiru or Basira, what's for dinner ? She looks at you , like u are speaking French and she's like am very tired , please let eat out , have been waiting for u sef.
He will be like what? So all day u didn't cook?
And wait how come everywhere is scattered ? Are u this lazy?
She will be like please ! Am I your maid? You don't complain like this before o!

If this place is not clean enough for u ,biko there is broom in the kitchen, start sweeping . I don't need this stress .. She will then hiss and walk away.

He looks at her with disbelief .lol
After the birth of their baby, he can't cope anymore and he complains bitterly and start searching for his ex, Rose who used to clean,cook and even lend him money when he's down. But because she doesn't want sex every morning and night as gf, in his mind she's not a wife material .

That's where all these divorce cases starts from and majority of women now understand , be a machine on bed , give it to him how and when he likes ,send nude pics, pussy and boobs , pretend to be respectful and viola! She has the ring .
you really took your time on this response. nice one.

so in essence what the girl is doing is right. but with many guys' mind focused on sex it wont get her a wedding ring. yet the same guys will miss her when they tire of sex with the sex freaks they chose over her! i agree. fully.

working from your point then the girl is better off being slutty in bed and reserving the housekeeping skills for marriage when the magic of sex wears off and her and hubby have to face the reality of marriage. mmhmm makes a lot of sense. let me think more on it
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by franchasng: 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
only a very useless, and mentally deranged man will break the heart of such a pretty, well mannered and valuable asset of a lady.

Any man that does that ought to be rushed to the nearest psychiatric hospital for mental check.

She is what every sane man desires.

And even if her man mistakenly or knowingly cheats on her for any stupid reason(s), he will be very sober after he cheats on her.

Strive to be that type of lady, don't desire to be the opposite, and if u sincerely desire to be her type, believe me, God will help you become one with time.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Waffarianman(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

Women are Unpredictable too.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by sweetilicious(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2018
IamD18:

Will you shut up!

How about wishing her well since you can never be like her? You ladies are so much filled with envy.

Look at you saying men are unpredictable and she might be cheated on, how many ladies are like her in this country? You think every lady must have the stupid mentality of an average Nigerian lady in a relationship? Or you think a man can just loose such a unique lady?

If reverse was the case, would you have made such silly and envy-filled comment?

Next time you find it difficult to control your jealousy, kindly ignore such thread than to end up spilling rubbish.
Lol easy on the babe lol.Not all men can see what they have.I think that's what she might have wanted to say.Ladies, enjoy if you got an emotionally matured man
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
wait until he put a ring on your finger
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her
Yeah that's because you have been able to successfully taste ALL the men in this world to come to such conclusion right?
Smh

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

you really took your time on this response. nice one.

so in essence what the girl is doing is right. but with many guys' mind focused on sex it wont get her a wedding ring. yet the same guys will miss her when they tire of sex with the sex freaks they chose over her! i agree. fully.

working from your point then the girl is better off being slutty in bed and reserving the housekeeping skills for marriage when the magic of sex wears off and her and hubby have to face the reality of marriage. mmhmm makes a lot of sense. let me think more on it

Exactly ! That's the mistake guys with unhappy homes commit when dating and about to marry . And some women simply follow the trend. At least last last, its either I become the mother of his kids and possibly he may end up marrying me later or I become is wife now! . At the end , na marriage , she's working towards.
And some may not even be good with housekeeping skills . They simply do not want such headaches of cleaning .
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by emmahoney(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ellabae:
grin I will do same o but I'm still searching for a man that deserves it tongue
Stop searching, I am here for you.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Wait , you are from which country ?

My dear believe it or not, I'm a Nigerian. This is not a matter of of flaunting a sugarcoated tongue, I mean it and I'm standing my ground.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by franchasng: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

great men don't marry for beauty and sex, they marry a virtuous lady who supports their dream and helps them achieve their life goals; financial, business and family.

Non great men marry for beauty, sex and fashion and at the end, the woman ruins their life and squander the little money they thought they had and they go back to square one.

In our today world, what every young man should consider before marrying any Lady are:

1. Is she industrious and productive financially?
2. Is she respectful and well mannered?
3. Is she contented?
4. Is she a good home manager?
5. Is she a good cook; take it or leave it, this is a vital quality even if u are a billionaire man.
6. Is she compassionate about others and does she respect other people?
7. Is she neat and organised?
8. Is she a star; some ladies carry good star that attracts good while some carry badluck lipsrsealed

Once a lady ticks the above qualities, wife her no matter her looks, once she is presentable, forget, u can help her become the most beautiful woman u desire, thank God for science and technology cool

But sadly, we have very few marriageable ladies with the right qualities, reason many guys are still single and searching frustratedly like he-goats, ladies pls help the brothers and become marriageable ladies.

Get a job, if u can't get a job, learn a trade, start a business and be serious about it, believe me God will bless it for u. As a lady, try and make sure u are working or doing business or engaged in a trade that earns u steady income of at least 70,000naira monthly.

Start a savings plan for your future family....start to save to support your husband even if u end up marrying a billionaire, he will love u more if u tell him how much u saved for your future family while single.

Stop wasting all your savings on fashion and irrelevant things.

Prepare to be a good wife and mother.

Your fine body alone is no longer enough to sustain a happy marriage in our today world.

Be a help mate to your hubby.....pray and work to be a financial support to your future husband, don't plan to be a leech and a money spender wife even if u marry a billionaire. Be a virtuous woman your kids will be proud of.

Wish u all the best as u strive to be good women8)

6 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 1:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

Disrespectful? Aunty how old are u? btwn Sho Mo Age Mi Ni?
Since u think u re old. Y don't u behave like a matured man? Oops I forgot, age has nothing to do with maturity
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:

Was that a complain?
Rolling eyessssss
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
emmahoney:
Stop searching, I am here for you.
cool that's so sweet of u. U re such a darling
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by justy15: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
My kind of woman, where will get her replica
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
wristbangle:

Oh really? smiley
grin yep
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
just listen to the rant of a bitter envious loser still wishing for marriage.
who will put a ring on such a bitter mess
grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

Was that a complain?
Rolling eyessssss
is it a compliment?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Phoenix3x:

Good, happy Sunday to you
U too sir
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
franchasng:
great men don't marry for beauty and sex, they marry a virtuous lady who supports their dream and helps them achieve their life goals; financial, business and family.

Non great men marry for beauty, sex and fashion and at the end, the woman ruins their life and squander the little money they thought they had and they go back to square one.

In our today world, what every young man should consider before marrying any Lady are:

3. Is she contented?
5. Is she a good cook; take it or leave it, this is a vital quality even if u are a billionaire man.
8. Is she a star; some ladies carry good star that attracts good while some carry badluck lipsrsealed

Once a lady ticks the above qualities, wife her no matter her looks, once she is presentable, forget, u can help her become the most beautiful woman u desire, thank God for science and technology cool

A better Version of my Perception. You've said it all my brother. May GOD continue to bless u with more wisdom and knowledge!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by emmahoney(m): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ellabae:
cool that's so sweet of u. U re such a darling
Sweeter of you beautiful
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Reeses: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
I smell jealousy.You probably cant cook or might just be real ugly.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 1:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

My dear believe it or not, I'm a Nigerian. This is not a matter of of flaunting a sugarcoated tongue, I mean it and I'm standing my ground.

Wow! Am surprised .
If truly u are deep down , then you've earned my respect . Your type look indepth and do not get carried away or sell their souls for sex and curves .
Nice one ! Keep it up, pls.

Don't change o,biko! smiley

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by openmine(m): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Colourich:
Husband should enjoy these benefits not boyfriend.
What's the difference?
Why place so much emphasis on a husband?

Was a husband not once a boyfriend?
When has marriage become a magic wand that makes a Casanova a committed person?
So U think a hubby will not still cheat on the Wifey even if she does all these stuffs?

Marriage does not breed or produce commitment and love or change a person's personality....
What you were before you got married is what you will still be after you have been married!
Don't get it twisted!

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by victorian(f): 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
franchasng:

3. Is she contented?

But sadly, we have very few marriageable ladies with the right qualities, reason many guys are still single and searching frustratedly like he-goats, ladies pls help the brothers and become marriageable ladies.

Get a job, if u can't get a job, learn a trade, start a business and be serious about it, believe me God will bless it for u. As a lady, try and make sure u are working or doing business or engaged in a trade that earns u steady income of at least 70,000naira.

Start a savings plan for your future family....start to save to support your husband even if u end up marrying a billionaire, he will love u more if u tell her how much u saved for your future family while single.

Stop wasting all your savings on fashion and irrelevant things.

Prepare to be a good wife and mother.

Your fine body alone is no longer enough to sustain a happy marriage in our today world.

Be a help mate to your hubby.....pray and work to be a financial support to your future husband, don't plan to be a leech and a money spender wife even if u marryba billionaire. Be a virtuous woman your kids will be proud of.

Wish u all the best as u strive to be good women8)

Your head is screwed right !
You've said it all. That's one of the crucial receipe and foundation of creating a lasting marriage and good home.
Nice!

And such man she will end up with , must have vision, purpose amd drive to succeed in life and be a role model to his wife and kids .
If not ? Disaster lies ahead .

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by franchasng: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Holamscoh:

A better Version of my Perception. You've said it all my brother. May GOD continue to bless u with more wisdom and knowledge!!!
Amen and u too cool

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
victorian:

Wow! Am surprised .
If truly u are deep down , then you've earned my respect . Your type look indepth and do not get carried away or sell their souls for sex and curves .
Nice one ! Keep it up, pls.

Don't change o,biko! smiley

Thanks a lot dear. I really appreciate u. Btwn i think we think alike.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by TEODIN: 1:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Which energy are they saving?
I honestly do not understand this particular reasoning. Some ladies have sex with their bfs, he spends on them...then time to cook, she says she is saving energy for husband? Which energy pass the one she burnt on top bed?

These things are nothing. As long as he doesn't put a gun to her head. If you love someone, you won't see these things as anything.

You won't go about thinking your effort will be a waste if he 'dumps' you. You just do you best while you can and leave the rest.
perfecto... if you are really in love you won't know when you start during things which to other people Is stupid...although we all have to form jagaban on nairaland cheesy cheesy...Even God gAve his only son because of Love..if you look at that with normal eye won't you call it stupidity

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What I Saw Yesterday At A Wedding Ceremony / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / Man Marries His Elderly Oyinbo Girlfriend In Owerri, Imo State (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.