Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,906 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady (67370 Views)

‘my Father Is My Everything’ : Lady Shares Romantic Photos With Her Dad / 'Am Tired Of Everything'- Lady Makes Suicidal Tweets, See How Nigerians Replied / Ladies: What Is The Most Romantic Way A Boyfriend Can Initiate A Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Abduletudaye(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Priscy01:
A lady has taken to her Twitter TL to boldly tell the world that her boyfriend can never complain because she cooks, cleans and gives him sex whenever he wants.

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/my-boyfriend-can-never-complain-because-i-give-him-everything-he-wants-lady.html

My kinda woman!! kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2018
Viralkid:
My kind of woman, she just wants happy relationship and nothing more she knows her place and her man knows his place. Perfect couple.
This is the ingredient that made some relationships healthier than others. Most naija ladies, if they offer u this. You must pay from her sanitary pad to her school fees. Even you will become their family official ATM.
No mata how wealthy a guy is, we don't like spending. But when we want to surprise such a lady, it is like a miracle. she gets everything triple.

4 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by innocential3032(m): 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
I see perfect and heavenly fitted couple in the making

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Westaslave2(f): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2018
highqueen:

I won't insult you,but then,this is a public forum where everyone has got different ideology on things.
Don't shove yours down my throat please,make your comment and leave me alone.
thank you.
Nt only shove it down ur throat,is lyk u wanna give me a head later i wl shove it ur ass...highqueen change men ar nice creatures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Crixina(f): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?
No, let's wait a while grin
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by FX(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her
No man is that foolish.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Ellabae(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
grin I will do same o but I'm still searching for a man that deserves it tongue

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Princedapace(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2018
oluwasegun007:
As a guy I have one advice for you,

Save your energy for your husband..

Because even if he wakes you up 2:00am to prepare hot fufu for him and request for sex (bicycle style) 30 minutes later,

I bet you might still not get to see his mother not to talk of his family members , be wise.

We have complete wrong mindset about committed relationship in Nigeria..

bro, havent u heard of people who got married and divorced a year later? We see marriage as the end.. It is just a means to an end bro.

That two people got married, doesnt mean they will not divorce or cheat on each other. We have practically made relationship boring.

Allow people who have decided to be committed to one another, to be, please.

There is no general rule when it comes to love, except for 'love selflessly'

Some people didnt act like her and still got cheated on and breakup, some acted like her and still got cheated on and breakup..

If she is happy with what she does for her love life, we can only encourage her.. we must not always be negative about life, please.

And, he put the ring there, doesnt mean, he will make her a happy person tomorrow..

Na for my eyes, couples who married for years, now hate each other like Buhari and Saraki! My brother, that a man married her today, no mean sey, he wont still Bleep up..

My lady is more like this and I just engaged her. So, allow love her do what she likes..

Na all these over sabi, over carefulness, over this and over that, they cause wahala for life..

Be a good fellow to ur partner, nature always has a way of paying u back.. If he goes, u never can tell, maybe, he would have become a beast in marriage..

One of my ex, she was careful for this and that and that, she later broke up with me, my brother, up till now, she no even get a serious relationship, not to talk of marriage. And i am about getting married. Na so life be. grin

11 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She does not fully understand the DNA of men.... Men are hunters and would keep hunting....... Regardless....

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?

She needs to know

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by MISEDUCATIONS: 11:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:
She does not fully understand the DNA of men.... Men are hunters and would keep hunting....... Regardless....
and you do not fully understand the DNA of women....Women are helpers and would keep helping ........Regardless....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:
all what she has listed is good, but she should have one thing at the back of her mind men are unpredictable she shouldn't be surprise when that same nigga leaves her for a Chic that can barely even measure of to her

y'al pray for a man that will love you conditionally but wouldn't want your fellow sister/friend to love her man unconditionally. Don't be bias; men and women cheat.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
Ellabae:

Easier said than done. Remember, U can't give what U don't have...

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
I know you're used to heartbreak... You better be smarter before you become a complete waste product...

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
MISEDUCATIONS:
and you do not fully understand the DNA of women....Women are helpers and would keep helping ........Regardless....

Are we saying the same thing differently, or are you opposing my point?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

You agree or disagree?
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Princedapace:

We have complete wrong mindset about committed relationship in Nigeria..

bro, havent u heard of people who got married and divorced a year later? We see marriage as the end.. It is just a means to an end bro.

That two people got married, doesnt mean they will not divorce or cheat on each other. We have practically made relationship boring.

Allow people who have decided to be committed to one another, to be, please.

There is no general rule when it comes to love, except for 'love selflessly'

Some people didnt act like her and still got cheated on and breakup, some acted like her and still got cheated on and breakup..

If she is happy with what she does for her love life, we can only encourage her.. we must not always be negative about life, please.

And, he put the ring there, doesnt mean, he will make her a happy person tomorrow..

Na for my eyes, couples who married for years, now hate each other like Buhari and Saraki! My brother, that a man married her today, no mean sey, he wont still Bleep up..

My lady is more like this and I just engaged her. So, allow love her do what she likes..

Na all these over sabi, over carefulness, over this and over that, they cause wahala for life..

Be a good fellow to ur partner, nature always has a way of paying u back.. If he goes, u never can tell, maybe, he would have become a beast in marriage..

One of my ex, she was careful for this and that and that, she later broke up with me, my brother, up till now, she no even get a serious relationship, not to talk of marriage. And i am about getting married. Na so life be. grin

That's the ish, when you try to be too smart you end up loosing everything.

Many of these ladies try to be smart and by the time they are in their early 30's they finally lets their guards down, even contribute more in the marriage preparation. Funny enough these women wants a man that will worship the floor they walk on but once they see a lady being committed in her relationship all they do is discourage her.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ubunja(m): 11:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Are we saying the same thing differently, or are you opposing my point?
im supporting it.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Saviour22:
then he should put a ring on your finger asap smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Lexusgs430: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2018
ubunja:
im supporting it.

I thought as much...... I missed communication skills lecture, during night class lectures........
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Munzy14:

This is the ingredient that made some relationships healthier than others. Most naija ladies, if they offer u this. You must pay from her sanitary pad to her school fees. Even you will become their family official ATM.
No mata how wealthy a guy is, we don't like spending. But when we want to surprise such a lady, it is like a miracle. she gets everything triple.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
I have this kind of girl.Then i might reconsider not geting married.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by ubunja(m): 11:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

I thought as much...... I missed communication skills lecture, during night class lectures........
lol you not alone. im also bad at spotting sarcasm and i have been laughed at a lot.

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by wristbangle: 11:48am On Jun 24, 2018
labake1:

You are right dear
If you like do heaven and earth, a man that want to cheat will still cheat.

It shocks me when I see comments like this that summarises all or most men to be cheats.

What kind of guys do you hang out or friends with? You need to change the kind of guys you mingle with.

2 Likes

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nickymezor(f): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Yawning, waiting fr the continuation of the tale.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by wristbangle: 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Ellabae:

Oh really? smiley
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Dyt(f): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You agree or disagree?

Y'all men are same duh
Shrugs
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Daeylar(f): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2018
stupidity:
Should we tell her?

It's necessary, but will she listen?

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Great.

Look down and you'll see a download button. Men only.
Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
xendra:
lol.... I hope she has trained herself to handle heartbreak? because na dis kind people heartbreak dey kill. smiley she won't see it coming
hater

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dyt:

Y'all men are same duh
Shrugs
go and marry woman den grin

1 Like

Re: "My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady by Boss13: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
jessca048:

When you think like this, you would never last in a relationship or marriage. If a man doesn’t appreciate your time and effort someone else will; but if you change or act irrational; no one would appreciate you.

Keep being you and being good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Even If She Allows You Do This At The Club & Says No When You Get Home No Is No! / ‘Doggy Style Is For Side Chicks, Main Chicks Get Laid With Respect’ – Twitter Us / My Conscience Is Haunting Me For Having Sex With A Teen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.